Chuck Norris Appreciation

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you don't like chuck Norris jokes - but you do like bitching about... ( for the record I am not a great fan of CN jokes either - though some made me smile )

I can't dislike both Chuck Norris jokes and bullshit? I didn't even address ovoj in my first post, because there was nothing to say to him. I'm not going to tell someone to change their sense of humor just because it is different than mine. Then he started with his bullshit, so then I addressed him.

It's not even a big deal, so how about we all just drop it, and everyone who likes them can go back to trading Chuck Norris jokes?

I can't dislike both Chuck Norris jokes and bullshit? I didn't even address ovoj in my first post, because there was nothing to say to him. I'm not going to tell someone to change their sense of humor just because it is different than mine. Then he started with his bullshit, so then I addressed him.

It's not even a big deal, so how about we all just drop it, and everyone who likes them can go back to trading Chuck Norris jokes?

Sounds good to me man.

there are 46 kimbo slices :)

46 Kimbos??? my goodness what is WRONG with people...nah Kimbo rocks but not as an MMA fighter

It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

for someone who 'allegedly' dislikes The Norris' jokes you seem to be spending quite a bit of time on this thread...or maybe you're a closet fan.go on sonny boy join in the funs...you know you want to. ;)

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

The only reason I've been "spending quite a bit of time on this thread" is because of the side conversation. I honestly haven't been reading the jokes. Yeah, I used to like the Chuck Norris jokes, but I don't anymore. They're old and tired.

THIS.THREAD.WILL.NOT.DIE (except Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks the country where the server is of course)

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise.

THIS.THREAD.WILL.NOT.DIE (except Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks the country where the server is of course)

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise.

LMAO....thats a good one

sorry but Chuck norris jokes were never funny.

bruce lee would wreck chuck norris.

any grappler would wreck chuck norris.

shuush!! dont say that..Chuck Norris hears all.

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

tsk tsk

Chuck Norris jokes are for noobs who haven't discovered MMA... Us enlightened ones tell Fedor jokes ;)

pfft! Fedor...1 roundhouse kick and Fedor smiles...another, and fedor dies

I'm still on the Frank Dux bangwagon.

yea but does frank dux have a million-billion facts about him?

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time.

He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

I can't dislike both Chuck Norris jokes and bullshit?

Of course you can - but when you do it so blatantly and insistent it, to me at least, seems to be a little bitchy.

So I rebitched :smile_anim:

done.

Of course you can - but when you do it so blatantly and insistent it, to me at least, seems to be a little bitchy.

So I rebitched :smile_anim:

done.

funny how when i posted i wasnt even directing it at him but the kid just couldnt help himself...keyboard+dictionary does not always mean sensible sentences would be typed

Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes.

When Chuck Norris's daughter lost her virginity, Chuck Norris went out that night and got it back

Chuck Norris bit a zombie once. Shortly after, the zombie turned back to normal.

LMAO... good ones

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

When Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks you in the face.... you wake up with a beard.

nooooo, when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks you in the face...you DIEEEE!! and stay dead...except you're dead of course...THEN you wake up with a beard

Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

nooooo, when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks you in the face...you DIEEEE!! and stay dead...except you're dead of course...THEN you wake up with a beard

Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Chuck norris was once bitten by a deadly rattlesnake....after 5 days of excrutiating pain,,,,,,,,,,,,,the rattlesnake died

Chuck norris was once bitten by a deadly rattlesnake....after 5 days of excrutiating pain,,,,,,,,,,,,,the rattlesnake died

LOL...

Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.