Chuck Norris Appreciation

Look guys, I get it. The moderators patrol the forums daily I'm sure. They will move the thread if they want, but people coming this thread just to say "this thread should be moved" is just being a jerk.

this thread should be moved.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You two really have horrible attitudes.

do i know you from somewhere? why this constant harrassment?

gawddammit if i was a mod i would move the bloody thread just to end the incessant moaning...moaning which hasnt solved the problem.i have an idea rather than moan about it, why not contact a bleeding mod.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

do i know you from somewhere? why this constant harrassment?

gawddammit if i was a mod i would move the bloody thread just to end the incessant moaning...moaning which hasnt solved the problem.i have an idea rather than moan about it, why not contact a bleeding mod.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

bffffffffffffff.....i did that with one of my sperm tails.

bffffffffffffff.....i did that with one of my sperm tails.

Chuck Norris' testicles do not produce sperm. They produce tiny white ninjas that recognize only one mission: seek and destroy.

Chuck Norris' testicles do not produce sperm. They produce tiny white ninjas that recognize only one mission: seek and destroy.

i have sperm ninja's they killed bruce lee and jfk

i beat a brick wall in table tennis

im pretty sure you didnt

Chuck Norris uses a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

*FIXED*

lol...if you say so but we all know the truth

Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.

One of my guys beat Chuck Norris. End of meme.

hence the necessity of this thread....for NO ONE BEATS CHUCK NORRIS

The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Chuck Norris played in second grade.

hence the necessity of this thread....for ANYONE WITH GRAPPLING OR MUAY THAI BEATS CHUCK NORRIS

The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Chuck Norris played in second grade.

fixed

i heart Chuck Norris

oi!!!!!!!! stop it you!!! thats quite annoying you know

The show Survivor had the original premise of putting people on an island with Chuck Norris. There were no survivors, and nobody is brave enough to go to the island to retrieve the footage

oi!!!!!!!! stop it you!!! thats quite annoying you know

The show Survivor had the original premise of putting people on an island with Chuck Norris and AK47. There were no survivors even Chuck Norris (but AK47 survived), and nobody is brave enough to go to the island to retrieve the footage

Fixed

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed miserably

Fixed

Chuck Norris grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.

Fixed

Chuck Norris grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.

how the fuck do you fail at fixing? you fix by adding stuff to the comment not changeing all the words

In the beginning there was nothing...then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said "Get a job". That is the story of the universe.

*Fixed*

ohh nice one...i like how you're getting into the swing of things

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

*Fixed*

ohh nice one...i like how you're getting into the swing of things

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

racist huh? a white man happend to make a black man mkay racist?

racist huh? a white man happend to make a black man mkay racist?

what? who said anything about black or white people? you kids of nowadays and your easy access to exotic drugs...

If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Chuck Norris would ever fight himself, he'd win. Period.

what? who said anything about black or white people? you kids of nowadays and your easy access to exotic drugs...

If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Chuck Norris would ever fight himself, he'd win. Period.

Chuck Norris roundhoused Cro Cop's High kick. then chucks leg fell off

Chuck Norris roundhoused Cro Cop's High kick, missed but the wind generated from the momentum shredded Cro Cop into a billion tiny little pieces and deposited the particles all around the world...

*fixed*

ooohhh, i like that one. rather clever if i do say so myself (and i do)

When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Chuck Norris.

*fixed*

ooohhh, i like that one. rather clever if i do say so myself (and i do)

When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Chuck Norris.

you like to suck on chuck's nuts? j/k j/k

you like to suck on chuck's nuts? j/k j/k

dont we all like to suck on Chuck Norris' nuts? :P

If Chuck Norris round-house kicks you, you will die. If Chuck Norris misses you with the round-house kick, the wind behind the kick will tear out your pancreas.