Chuck Norris Appreciation

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need to lighten up, he does. I asked him to explain what the point of the thread was, considering he thought I was incapable of doing that myself, and instead of doing that he tells me to pull a stick out of my ass. What's the point of saying "you don't get it" if you aren't going to then try to explain it to me, unless there isn't anything to get in the first place?

The problem is he tried to be funny, failed, and now he's all defensive about it.

kids of these days eh? wheres Chuck Norris when you need him? all it would take is one roundhouse kick, and then you'll get it.

If Chuck Norris round-house kicks you, you will die. If Chuck Norris misses you with the round-house kick, the wind behind the kick will tear out your pancreas.

He made himself look like a jackass by saying that "only people above a certain age would get the point of this thread i guess", which is complete bullshit. Not my fault. And, no, it doesn't make me feel better about myself, nor was it an attempt to. I just don't like bullshit.

He made himself look like a jackass by saying that "only people above a certain age would get the point of this thread i guess", which is complete bullshit. Not my fault. And, no, it doesn't make me feel better about myself, nor was it an attempt to. I just don't like bullshit.

jackass? hey thats sir jackass to you kiddo!

Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone.

This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

Chuck Norris put humpty dumpty back together again, only to roundhouse kick him in the face. Later Chuck dined on scrambled eggs with all the king's horses and all the king's men. The king himself could not attend for unspecified reasons. Coincidentally, the autopsoy revealed the cause of death to be a roundhouse kick to the face. There is only one King.

Unless you have proof you've been knighted I refuse to call you Sir Jackass.

can we stay on topic here? thank you very much.we arent here to debate my jack-assiness or my knighthood but to appreciate the awesome entity that is Chuck Norris

Ninjas want to grow up to be just like Chuck Norris. But usually they grow up just to be killed by Chuck Norris.

Fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: Fwd: HILARIOUS JOKES LOLOLOL ;:));:)

Hey sonny, I got this HILARIOUS mail that I thought I'd share with you since I know you're into that "martial artsy" kind of stuff:

I can't remember all of it, and I've forgotten how to copy and paste but here is the best one:

If Chuck Norris round-house kicks you, you will die. If Chuck Norris misses you with the round-house kick, the wind behind the kick will tear out your pancreas. XD LOLOLOL XOXO HUGS AND KISSES FROM GRANDMA

i nominate his grandma: Most Awesome grandma...EVER!!!!

In an act of great philanthropy, Chuck made a generous donation to the American Cancer Society. He donated 6,000 dead bodies for scientific research.

No you don't like chuck Norris jokes - but you do like bitching about... ( for the record I am not a great fan of CN jokes either - though some made me smile )

its possible that his grandma is the only person Chuck Norris would defer to in an argument

Jean-Claude Van Damme once kicked Chuck Norris' ass. He was then awakened from his dream by a roundhouse kick to the face.

According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday.

If Chuck Norris decided he was gay, all the straight guys of the world would start banging dudes.