Whats up with all these Universal free agents??

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These guys do need nerfing, and it is unfortunate for the people who picked them up. There's no clean solution for this one, which is part of the reason multi-ing is such a problem.

What a prick for causing Mike all this trouble. I'd much rather have his precious time going toward new shit. If you're using multies, for the love of God, pick one account now and never log into the other ones, at the very least.

Regarding the FAs that people picked up, how about knocking down their fast learner ability by e.g. 30 points? That way their learning over the course of their career it will be evened out.

How about deleting my fighter and I get a free pick on another FA instead? That would be a fair deal.

Regarding the FAs that people picked up, how about knocking down their fast learner ability by e.g. 30 points? That way their learning over the course of their career it will be evened out.

What ever you think is fair Mike. Like it was stated before, my guy is very good, but I have seen better. However, i can't not acknowledge that he was made illegally, so whatever you decide to do, I think it's fine.

Suits me. But no nerfing the skills please , I picked up a Black Belt just for the fact that he is a Black Belt. If he was any lower, I would not have even looked at him. Plus, I just spent 10,000 of my manager money to get him to Helsinki.

All fighters who have been improved by cheating should automatically be deleted IMO.

I think it's much unfairer on the fair players to keep them in, then it is on the few who picked them up if their deleted.

And I can honestly say even if I picked up 5 of them FA.. I'd still want them deleted, and would thought anyone would in the spirir of fair game.

Just my opinion.

Main thing here is to not let people think it's worth trying it again, best way to do that is zero tolerance.

OK I give up! You can delete my fighter, its not worth the time if he isn't going to improve.

I've PM'ed you the ID

I think this is the way to go. Big ups to you mate! I hope other guys does the same. :smile_anim:

Just to confirm, Shane's account will be getting deleted now it's become apparent that it's associated with this other stuff. I'll not be doing it right now though as I need to sort out the fighters on that account, which will take a bit of time.

You the man Mike

I think this would be unfair to the managers who picked up these FA's. I had to release one of my own fighters to pick the new one. If this new one would get deleted, then I lost my old fighter for nothing. Punishing the honest manager isn't a fair whay to go.

I disagree.

To me it's more important to protect the integrity of the game than it is to protect the feelings of someone trawling the FA list.

And besides, there's no reason we can't make this right for people in your situation as well (and don't get me wrong, I do empathize with that plight). Simply give the fighter you cut back to you.

Just to clarify, I wrote that before I'd gotten through the entire thread (was going in sequential order).

It seems most people believe that protecting the game is important, so I'm glad to see that. I think there are fair fixes around these issues, some of which have been identified.

How soon is this going to take place and what happens to the Org if it isn't picked up prior to the ban? I have a few guys under contract and don't want to get shafted again...this would be the 2nd Org that shuts down on me...

How soon is this going to take place and what happens to the Org if it isn't picked up prior to the ban? I have a few guys under contract and don't want to get shafted again...this would be the 2nd Org that shuts down on me...

Well when an org closes, the fighters still get too take home their signing bonus and there are plenty of great organizations in Las Vegas, or around the world so it would only take a day or so to get a nice new shiney contract and another signing bonus.

Well when an org closes, the fighters still get too take home their signing bonus and there are plenty of great organizations in Las Vegas, or around the world so it would only take a day or so to get a nice new shiney contract and another signing bonus.

Right you are Ken, still annoying to have to hunt down and wait for another contract. Need these guys off the 5th Round books...time to live on their own lol.

I REALLY don't think penalizing the managers who picked these FAs is the way to go at all. I personally picked up a balck belt so I am invested but I'm trying to keep this objective. It should also be noted that there were WAY better free agents when Mike did the sweeps a few months ago. Nobody's bitching though? Oh yeah, because they're your killers now. But here's what I think about the current situation (as objective as possible):

1- These guys aren't monsters, they're mainly just trained up in 1 stat. Overall (at least the guy I got) is actually lower than others his age and even younger.

2- The "ball is already rolling". Now is definitely not the time to change stats or anything else. The fighters have been allocated. They now "belong" to someone else. Punishing the new manager just does not make sense.

Solution? It's too late for a solution. People who want these 'monsters' removed are scared maybe, but these fighters are less dangerous than people who exploit codes for personal gyms. THOSE FIGHTERS ARE MONSTERS AND SHOULD BE BANNED.

If something has to be done to make people comfortable then I recommend a switching of a hidden stat. If 30 learning points are taken away (the value for fast learner, I believe) then "granite chin", "Heart", "experience" or any 1 other should be implemented. If people are saying the stat # is the problem then curb the stat growth, but make it fair to the fighter in another way.

But again, it's honestly too late to do anything effective in this situation.

Completely disagree.

I felt the old "spar-oids" should have been dealt with as well. They weren't. No need to repeat old mistakes.

These fighters were created using illicit means that are either directly in violation of the rules or clearly break the spirit of the law.

Get rid of them.