• 100 counter used to be completely broken in like 2011. It kinda sucks now though.
    • Wait, so 100 counter is the secret?
    • Currently, us newer players have no knowledge of what to aim for anyway haha. So i dont think it would make too much difference there. Would be nice if the fight engine was a little more realistic - currently clinch is ridiculously unrealistic 
    • The game needs to be sped up - at least 2 x faster - that would lead to a much greater retention of newbies, leading to more people playing - which leads to more interest for everybody- including the owners i'd imagine.  I know most of the og's dont want the game to be faster but It's the only chance the game has of surviving imo. Personally i dont mind the current pace but I think I, and we, are in the minority if we were to poll the general public
    • This about sums it up. I remember thinking Vlad was just another windbag, which it turned out that he was. As an adult with a full-time job, I find it shocking that Mike spends as little time as he does on what's his main revenue stream. Sure, we've all had lazy days/weeks/months at work, but this guy has barely done anything to improve his game since 2013. Hell, the commentary for all fights function has been broken for like 6 years at this point and Mike still hasn't gotten around to fixing it. This game had a lot of potential, and parts of the player base has had the patience of saints, but it's been mismanaged into the dirt.