• Guys I fucked up the matchups this round. I’m asking Mike @MMATycoon to fix in which case you’ll have new fight offers sent. Apologies. 
    • You know it's bad when Tosen awakes from his autobot to post about it!
    • The old flight system was one of the jankiest fucking things I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.
    • I hate how my manager wants to think she knows how things work when I do the same stuff every day. Case in point, Monday, she wants me on the line instead of downstacking remix because it's only one truck. I tell her I'm going to get screwed, "Oh no, you're not." Before lunch she tells me "get Griffin and Serg to help you with remix." I tell her Serg is water and he'll probably go back to water. She's like "no, he won't, it's only four hours to down stack, you guys can bust it out with three people in no time." I tell her the problem isn't downstacking, it's getting all the pallet to the floor. She tells me" Everybody is pulling, they can help pull remix." I tell her they never do. So, after lunch I get the two guys to downstack two pallets that can't go to the floor yet because the warehouse can't stack them right and they're about to fall over. The two guys pull the pallets as I unload the trailer. But after that, when I still have four pallets to downstack, the water guy goes back to water and the other guy gets pulled to pull the GM pallets. So like I told her, I got screwed. But she is  gunho about "this is how it works" but it doesn't work that way. Another example is I got pulled aside by a coach because another coach observed me and they didn't know what I was doing because "It only takes four hours to downstack remix and it took me eight hours." I've never taken eight hours to downstack remix. I have a process, the backroom is a mess (mainly vendor crap and the fact that everything has a place but everybody thinks that place is where they put it.) I don't have room to unload a remix trailer, I have to move pallets around in the trailer to get to the water for the water guy. if I get a pallet that is sideways and won't clear the one next to it, I have to move everything to the other side to get to the pallet next to it, to unload the water before I can even get to downstacking. Plus, the only key to the PLEs I still have (I lost my other keys. Here's the story on that. I had my keys on my personal ring. People kept borrowing my keys. I always tell them, "Make sure I get them back, I can't get in my house." A Team Lead borrowed them at 9:50, swore she'd bring them back but instead went home with them and had to drive back to the store to return them. So, I took the keys off the ring, then lost the keys.) is to the old jack, which doesn't hold a charge beyound six pallets, waiting for Home Office to order a battery for it, I was told that might be a month. The next day after getting pulled aside, I only unloaded the water that was first and then went to downstacking, then got blasted by management for not getting the water for the water guy. Probably, the most long winded post I've posted on here. I wonder if anybody will actually read it. I hate that.
    • Looking for laundry. Please PM me your rates and amount available in game: https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=88689   I can easily do $10m+, so the more the better. I have some ability to also do reciprocal laundry (as in, you buy some units from me, and I buy the equivalent from you, no need to transfer). This would be possible for a fair chunk, but just not close to $10m worth obviously.