• Jeezuz. Extreme escalation followed by a calming approval of the process as a whole.  I appreciate this about you. 
    • Pissing and moaning i will leave to you.. The things are simple, i simply asked what is okey and what is not and got nothing in response except basically saying that i will get a ban. First of all i cant imagine myself in scenario where someone said he raped my fighter which doesnt exist on the buzz and i go in tears to Mike crying about it.. With the managers i talked the most shit with on the buzz i chated in privates and nobody considered it seriously, its literally just for fun, and we can drink beer afterwards, well if you are not snowflake.. I stated bunch of facts which i stand behind because i mean them and i think they are nothing but truth. I am sorry that i did not know that we are playing communist USSR game, where someone will enforce something just because he can.. I like that you are trying to advocate for him but i still think that Mike still uses this game just to collect the cream and buy new high tech bidet from AliExpress and doesn't care about this game anymore at all. If he cared about the game integrity he would not have lied and still lie for 15 years to all MMAT players. Or integrity means something else in your dictionary? Buzz being bad environment? Buzz has woken up since era of Mertel, Gonzo etc.. Everyone started chatting there and talking shit as they should because it is made for that. I got told at that same exact buzz that my country is shitty third world country, with ugly women, cold (which is not true but you are just moron that does not know to differentiate Siberia from Serbia and you dont know basic geography) and bunch of other shit which is pretty serious if we are gonna go this way. Did i report or cried to Mike about it? No. About snowflakes that felt bad because of two buzzes i can say that accounts that reported me and that have sent messages seem as someones multis. If that is true than the fact that you are behind the screen and no one can do anything to you (not that i would) and you still need to hide and report from fake accounts just means that you are nothing more than a coward that cant look the man in the eyes even though you are hiding behind computer which is still not enough for you. This is not just about simple request to calm down, it is that again i asked simple question and got shitty answer and it is that fixing some other issues in the game, which he did not do for quite a few years, take less time than the time he had to message me about some stupid buzz that no one really cares about and serves no one. And this is what i am talking about. People that are paying their money, real money, to Mike, who honestly does not deserve a single penny, getting blasted because there are no rules and the only rule is how almighty wakes up.. While the cheaters do fine and nothing happens to them and they just come back from time to time.. From this you seem not far apart from Mike
    • Sweet well done Mr Normal. I wanted to stab you at the begging of this tournament for signing me up for such a long excruciating process, but in the end it was fun.
    • Jasur shit kickerni tushirmoqchi bo'lishadi LEKIN MUVOFIQ KELIBDI! Ular Jasur Shit Kickerning xafa bo'lganini, charchaganini va gazlanganligini bilishadi va meni sindirish uchun yangi romashka olib kelishadi, lekin ular muvaffaqiyatsizlikka uchraydi. Jasur yana mag'lubiyatga uchrashini biladi lekin jasur sizlarni hech qachon unutmaydi yovuz odamlar bechora o'zbek qo'y dehqonidan foydalanishga urinadi, LEKIN SIZLAR !!!
    • Write up and bonuses will come today. Finals take place 2 weeks from now. You in particular will have 2 fights that day Wang and El President (to wrap up Shinjitsu).