• È imbarazzante portarne uno fuori a ballare, altrimenti lo avrei fatto.
    • I dont have a horse in this race, and definitely dont want to stir up any beef - although i kind of enjoy it - to me it seems obvious Convicted have some special sauce recipe going on. Would love to know what it is, I'm on the journey to find out! If any of you top dog alliances want to invest in a new subject, my DM's are open!
    • The amount of experience a fighter starts with is randomised so some may already have enough to show as experienced on the TotT if they have no hidden abilities to hide that, and some will be low enough to show as inexperienced if they have no hidden abilities that hide that. As far as how quickly any fighter gains experience, I am not sure there's any way to identify that to know if it varies between fighters.
    • So do some fighters start with higher level of experience naturally without choosing "has a lot of amateur experience" ? And do some fighters experience level climb faster than others if they have the same amount of fights, or is it the same for everyone?
    • Avrei dovuto comprare un Fleshlight.