• Minor Cuevas ”Well, that was a fun scrap. Ishaan, did you really think that strategy would work on me again? C’mon amigo, you’re not half the wrestler Big Boss is. Now onto the next! And Chadwick, kudos on taking out the China man, I look forward to when we fight!”
    • Well, that was a rather more tiring exchange than I had anticipated, the Asian Guy was like the stickiest sticky rice & got harder & harder to shake off the longer the fight went on, I'm glad it was not a 5 rounder. Oh, what's this, a Potato? "ouch" damn, Alred wasn't joking when he said it was hot! Somebody call Dwayne Johnson, I may need to borrow his fanny-pack to put this thing in. I somehow managed to pick up 2 days of injuries, though I can't for the life of me figure out how the fuck that happened, Asian Guy didn't land a single strike, his constant hugs must have gently bruised my ribs, they do feel a little tender. The motivation was most efficacious Alfred, I hope you enjoyed seeing Asian Guy get slapped around, sorry I couldn't bust his chopsticks but he's tougher than he looks, and well you know, massaging hands & all that, I think my gloves may have nicked him decently the once though, probably just a scratch but there was a decent amount of blood until the cut man spoiled the fun. And Bob's "Flush to the mush" was a wise tactic I just couldn't quite get to the sticky fella's jaw though, as sticky as he was he was damn slippery too, an oxymoron perhaps but still accurate.