• Not taking a single thing away from Convicted at this point and their run for the past year and a half...but part of the "they have the most success" is also due to the majority of Yabai having gotten bored as hell and either walked away or gone on auto-pilot.  I'm not trying to instigate here, I think even Convicted would acknowledge some truth to that.
    • Hilarious, because this more or less mirrors where I'm at. Even to the point of the morbid curiosity part!  Funny as hell.  (only not)  And I agree with Mac, I suspect that one day it'll simply say "domain not found" as well...and prepare for the screaming about everybody's investments into fighter slots, etc. etc. being 'stolen' as he runs off into the night.
    • For me knowing my fighters strengths, and the oppositions strengths i feel have that part down but Im still working out how best to implement that with sliders - Figuring the ideal sliders for this fight engine is still by far the hardest part for me, getting there slowly
    • I don't remember them all, but it seems like we've always had something overpowered. Counter TD, leg kick gassing, body gassing as a whole. Seems like the current fight engine is as balanced as it's ever been.