One More Round Radio - (646) 200-0472

One More Round Radio <<------- CLICK HERE TO GO TO SHOW PAGE AND LISTEN!!

MMATycoon's first Live Call-In Talk Show will make it's premiere next Tuesday Feb 23rd at 10PM CST - That's 4am GMT

EDIT - Our new time is 5pm Central Time 11pm GMT

you can use the map to find out what time that is in your neck of the woods. Myself and Co-Host Bo Dayshus will be broadcasting weekly, every Tuesday - along with a weekly Guest from the who's who of the MMATycoon world, weekly strategy segment with a regular guest expert, and trivia. Topics will vary from Tips and Tricks inside the game, previews and reviews of the biggest fights from various orgs throughout the game, guests from every type of company helping new players to start up their own company, and we may even occasionally bring up real life MMA. I'm sure it won't take long for the first "Randy Coture would kill Fedor!" call to come in, and then who knows what can happen.

Our first guest is going to be top 5 ranked manager Estafan Chicano, and we'll have a host of issues to talk about, as well as any issues live callers want to ask about. Estefan is currently ranked 3rd in the game in manager ranking and is also the owner of Broken Halo Combat Club - one of the best and oldest gyms in Los Angeles.

Mike from PSU will also be onboard as our weekly strategy expert. Mike was recently voted 2009's Most Helpful Manager and will be taking questions from live callers as well as any email entries.

Email your questions for any of our guests or questions for Bo or myself to tycoonradio@comcast.net and if your questions is read on air, you'll receive a free in-game One More Round Radio T-Shirt from LHK Clothing in Sydney..

We will be using BlogTalkRadio's free service initially, but I would really like to use their $40/month premium service and have the station be tycoon company ad driven. I have produced several commercials for those who showed initial interest and will be broadcasting those as a demonstration of what type of quality this show is meant to deliver. Once I've recieved enough commitments for advertisers ($1 for 15 sec , tycoonradio@gmail.com) , we'll upgrade to BTR's premium service, where we'll be able to have a 2 hour show, instead of 1 hour, 50 callers at once instead of 5 - and a lot of other great features that we won't have initially.

Thanks to all the folks who are involved in putting on this show, and I hope to have a lot of great callers next Tuesday Night.

(646) 200-0472

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great show guys. Mac you have a great voice for radio, you and bo were great. Mikepsu and chico were great guests on the show and the music from j666, chico and the warren peace freestyle was sick. Congrats to all on a great first show. :notworthy: