Weird Finish

HalifaxUndead

Boom, another hit is landed. "You're gunna get knocked out" taunts Freedmen, as that shot connected.
and Insano counters with a massive uppercut that badly hurts Freedmen! He's just covering up as Insano starts to tee off till the referee steps in and stops the fight!

I actually find this hilarious, priceless, and exactly what Anderson Silva deserves. Never taunt Captain Insano.

Boom, another hit is landed. "You're gunna get knocked out" taunts Freedmen, as that shot connected.

and Insano counters with a massive uppercut that badly hurts Freedmen! He's just covering up as Insano starts to tee off till the referee steps in and stops the fight!

I actually find this hilarious, priceless, and exactly what Anderson Silva deserves. Never taunt Captain Insano.

"Captain Insano shows no mewcy!"

Lol that's pretty badass haha. For sure reminds me of Silva vs Weidman. :D

We should put this in running for KOTY :D Looks like really epic KO xD

My project fighter had a fight last night and it seems he too counter of something that wasn't displayed. I was winning the fight big so no complaints but still does look weird.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=621820

Project wings a very wild body shot but it does the job and lands to the midsection.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown2.gif
Project feints and then winds up with a huge right hand that connects perfectly and sends Jones sprawling to the canvas! Jones rolls over backwards and springs off the cage and manages to regain his footing - how acrobatic! Oh, he's still wobbly - can Project finish him?!
The fans in attendance giving it up for the two fighters, who have really let it all hang out in the last minute or so!
and Project counters with a massive uppercut that badly hurts Jones! He's just covering up as Project starts to tee off till the referee steps in and stops the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:31 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Test Project!