Writer of the Year 2013

Eveas

Writer of the Year 2013  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best Writer of the Year 2013?

• 4 weeks later...

This is another tough one for me. I kinda like Listerman's style but not sure how long MMA Hype been going. I think J-Bomb's shit is the best quality but not always writing. I feel like I been writing all year between ITFL 1 & EVO so koodos to me but I like other ppl's style better like TWW News so not sure what most sways me atm.

i feel like i do it the best, but haven't done it enuff. the sheer volume, coupled with quality stuff and it being for the #1 org...going with sean mcdonnel

I won the 2012 award even though exactly this was the case... Voted for you.

Also, from what I have seen Peel Steel and J666 are great writers. Its hard to get interested in something that does not concern you but with these two I end up reading whatever it is about most of the time. Ok that's enough dick suckage for today.

• Downvote 1

Thanks for the votes, but I voted for Fuse too. I had voted for myself because I've been working hard at it, but not for long enough to deserve an "of the year" award, so since he's been doing it for a full year, and is still at it, he deserves all the credit.

I voted for Chris Karter but if I had a second vote I'd vote for you because you've already accomplished so much in such a short time