BURNING BUSH SEASON & TOURNAMENT

Scooby

Update! Snowman Ranked 48 was replaced by OC ranked 1709 so all fights shuffle!

SOME FIGHTERS ARE QFC'ing but MANAGER matchups are FINAL (I know this creates scouting opportunities, BUT if your opponent sacks his fighter,he will be losing valuable training time)

Bigfoot vs The Suspect

Derek Lynch vs SatraYuthakon

Mr Wonderbread vs Willem Van Geel

Leandro Ataides vs Dave Demonic

Carpe Diem vs Hacksaw

Gerard Mookjai vs Scaff

Ultraviolence vs Brutus Beefcake

The Iroquois vs Amun Ra

Herb Dean vs Orlando Maltavers

Sabaton (QFCs) vs The Rampaging Rattlesnake

Good Luck!!!

Just to clear the air its Brutus Buffcake Mr. Skyline. And Ultraviolence be ready for some Brutality Sweetcheeks.

Just to clear the air its Brutus Buffcake Mr. Skyline. And Ultraviolence be ready for some Brutality Sweetcheeks.

Oh Mr Harris it will be a shame unleashing some ultraviolence on a fellow alliance mate, I will be sure to make it quick and painless for you. You may wanna change Buffcake's name to Pancake after the fight because I'm gonna flatten that cbomb!

Carpe Diem vs Hacksaw = Winner by way of KO after only 22 seconds in the first round, Carpe Diem

• Upvote 1

Scooby, I know you don't wanna win your own tournament but didn't expect you to go for a round 1 exit ;-)

LOL, originally i was fine with my matchup, now im delighted!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13871357976777.jpg

Mr. Wonderbread- Willem Im going to put you on your back and make you tap faster you can think, by the time you leave the cage you will only have one arm and be named William

Carpe Diem vs Hacksaw

Carpe Diem feels Hacksaw is a dumb hillbilly who will wish he was a chain saw after the ass whooping he receives. 16 days and a wake up Hacksaw. Visit with family while you can.

• Upvote 1

Update! Snowman Ranked 48 was replaced by OC ranked 1709 so all fights shuffle!

SOME FIGHTERS ARE QFC'ing but MANAGER matchups are FINAL (I know this creates scouting opportunities, BUT if your opponent sacks his fighter,he will be losing valuable training time)

Bigfoot vs The Suspect

Derek Lynch vs SatraYuthakon

Mr Wonderbread vs Willem Van Geel

Leandro Ataides vs Dave Demonic

Carpe Diem vs Hacksaw

Gerard Mookjai vs Scaff

Ultraviolence vs Brutus Beefcake

The Iroquois vs Amun Ra

Herb Dean vs Orlando Maltavers

Sabaton (QFCs) vs The Rampaging Rattlesnake

Good Luck!!!

Dave Demonic! Get ready to go to bed early on the 15th because Leandro Ataides will put your lights out

'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan vs Carpe Diem

Jim Nantz interview with Jim Duggan

Jim Nantz: Hello friends, every sport has had an icon who transcends the game. Boxing had Ali, Basketball had Jordan, and MMA has my next guest Jim Duggan.

Hacksaw Duggan: Thanks Jim great to be back on the show.

Jim Nantz: Good to have you with us. You know the stats really speak for themselves. Over 200 amateur fights, spanning six continents, 17 championships, over 100 ko's, and not a single loss. It's impressive.

Hacksaw Duggan: Well buckle up Jimbo my professional debut is going to be a dooszie.

Jim Nantz: Thanks for sitting down with us to discuss this next fight. What do you think of your opponent?

Hacksaw Duggan: Carpe Diem better ''seize'' the rest of his days because ever since he signed that contract his days are numbered. I'm going to wipe that smile off his face and brush his teeth with my elbow.

Jim Nantz: Thank you Hacksaw for coming here. Thank you everyone for tuning in now back to our sponsors.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3566632/jim-nantz-chair-kick-o.gif

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36a1.jpg

Gerard Mookjai

Can't wait to see who will make it inside the Burning Bush house! I'm confident, all my luggage is ready to step on the plane, since I plan on staying in that house. Bring it on!

can't wait to start! bring it on ...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13869614476022.jpg

Less than 24 hours remain before the Inaugural Burning Bush will debut. 20 Amateur’s eager to begin their MMA careers have made their way to Montreal where they will enter the closed doors of a censored arena where only the fighters and viewers will get to see the action.

Im Twelf Thermandin in behalf of BEEF: Tree Of Life and the Burning Bush tournament reporting live from Montreal, Canada.

These 20 young men will be reduced to 12 tomorrow afternoon as 10 will suffer losses and the winners plus two who manage to survive the longest in the cage and are the most exciting will get a flyer to join the Season. These 12 hardworking men will be granted with the excellent opportunity to become one of BEEF’s best. Although Scooby Jr did not inform the general public or the fighters and their managers involved, there will be plenty of mini-games and fighter interviews popping up and random times throughout this reality TV show.

All mini games will be posted randomly in our thread OR as a pm to all managers in participation. Since Scooby Jr never sleeps and Rainbow made light of this in the forums, you just might wake up to a random contest. In addition, any person (of the general tycoon public) guessing all 6 fights correctly (in our thread) in ANY episode will receive 5k direct to a fighter of their choice.

Prizes in this tourney are endless and our owner, Scooby Jr is focused on providing a fun and exciting season that is worthy of returning.

3 Rounds 10 minutes to fame I will be reporting back with you tomorrow to break the news!

Interesting seeing Sakda's opponents manager, someone with a similar record to me and similar rank, I have fought managers with similar ranks but never someone who appears as fresh as me in the game, and he has a ground fighter against my stand up.