TWW News Edition 8

ArtieBanks

http://i.imgur.com/BawKd7t.png

Blitz: The Modern Era History

I joined Blitz as a writer in October 2011, was my first major writing job during which I worked mostly with Ascension. Skinny Vince took me under his wing and taught me the ropes on org owning as he was trying to break the PPV code. At the time the Blitz orgs as I knew them were Ascension, Blitz: Rio ran by Gable and Blitz Russian Combat, which was owned by James Lowich but ran by Crisse. You also had Blitz: Reach which was ran by CGrace. At the time NFC was the #1 org in the game challenged by Syn, Ascension and Blitz Rio. NFC broke the PPV code; I can testify that Skinny and Gable already had the plans on how to break it, classing it as something called PPV hype and how to build it. Anyway that would be giving away Blitz secrets and we cannot have that can we; we shall get to that soon enough.

So that was the start of a bright and very successful future for all of the orgs involved. I started learning by opening and running my own org with the help of my Bill Jenkins. It helped me understand the hard work that goes into making an org successful. During this time Vince had broken the games economic system. Running the big arena once a week bringing in over 1-2mil in profits every week. It wasn’t long until Blitz Rio followed suit and NFC followed. The arena wars started, with these three orgs competing for the Saturday slot. Skinny and Gable had a system to who would take the big arena and when to avoid competing against each other. It wasn’t until Gable moved to New York though he started using the big arena more frequently. Sometime in April, Blitz made its mark, it had not only brought in Blitz Down Under ran by Louie into the family but it also had 4 of the top 5 orgs in the game from all over the world. An achievement that I believe will never be accomplished again.

It was then I was giving the keys to Ascension, prior to this though we talked about possibly purchasing Oni from Eveas, I don’t know if he was every formally contacted. With Vince leaving though it was decided I would take over Ascension much to the disappointment of Shiv who left Blitz completely not long after that. He said it wasn’t because I got Ascension but it was revealed to me by a few people that is the reason. Gable also relocated to New York in order to open his recruitment borders. Sauna was also purchased and went downhill not long after that and also Eminance was purchased and handed over to Life. BRC closed its doors and Crisse was talked out of retirement by Life to help run that. This was also the start of Blitz starting to fall part around July time. CGrace was leaving the org game due to lack of playing time. In early July Blitz: Reach merged into Blitz Down Under. It was during this time not long after Louie decided to leave Blitz to go back to his original org name The Syndicate. Not long after this Life and Crisse decided to part way with Blitz and Gable was leaving the game. The axe had fallen on Blitz the elite collection of orgs. Not exactly the everyone fucking hated each other at the end. We all got along great, I am still good friends with Crisse and Vince whenever he shows up.

Now I guess it’s time to reveal a few little known facts. Shiv when he joined Blitz again was only a contracts manager, who came and went as he pleased. He also like to keep everything as a secret and went off on Alexi once giving out Ascensions profits in chat once. Shiv went off on one with him about letting out “Blitz secrets”. Ever since then I have told everyone who has asked me anything they wanted to know about orgs. Now I guess you guys now know how it started, it was to piss off Shiv.

Another little known fact was the war between Blitz and NFC/IMMA. Now you guys may have noticed that the war was going on. Reason IMMA was put in the cross hairs is because someone (this I cannot remember who) thought that MegaJug was Vahti’s multi. Since then we know Vahti and Jug aren’t the same person, but it was funny to think that for a while. I believe the theory behind it was IMMA was built to steal fighters who normally wouldn’t be associated with NFC. NFC fighters would come in and take their hype and go back to NFC again. Despite a few superfights taken place between the two I believe IMMA gave as good as they got.

One of the major contributions that helped Blitz success was a spread sheet, it was very accurate in predicting the max ads before they became redundant and cost more. This spread sheet would be really useful to those who run medium to small orgs. When it gets to the big leagues though you pump in the ads to help gain event rating. I am thinking about making this available to everyone now though. We shall see. (Mostly down to if it is still in my google docs).

The famous Shiv idea of the LoL, great tourney I must admit. Shiv bailed on it when he found out that no orgs were willing to give him the fighters to keep running it in the LoL orgs. So he passed it onto me and wanted I believe 50% of the profits that the events made, or some shit like that. Either way I ended up having to pay out the prize money for the LoL. Shiv made over 10mil from that tourney and disappeared until a few weeks after it was over. Some of you guys know that I wasn’t best pleased. I had 3mil to pay out for my own tourney and 2mil for the LoL. Thankfully Crassus saved my ass otherwise Ascension would have gone broke. Not to feel too sorry for me though, I ended up making profit from the LoL, thanks to Shiv. He gave out 3mil to Bill Jenkins holding the org, Bill opened a private gym for me, put the money in it and has held it ever since. So a silver lining after all.

I suppose I’ll leave the best till last, why I gave Ascension away for the second time. Now nasty rumours were made up that I was giving Convicted fighters an easy time in Ascension. It was weird as someone who worked at Ascension with me at the time knew that wasn’t the case, but I guess he never spoke up in defence of me. I was rather pissed off with my working hours and I play this game in all honesty for the enjoyment of it. Now the game had become a major pain in the ass as well as work so I had planned to just leave the game. Now my original plan is something not many people actually I doubt anyone knew to be honest. I planned to give the org to Shortfuse and Big Boss. They done an awesome job of running it, but Fuse was running the ITFL at the time and Big Boss, he was inactive I believe. Next up was Roger and Alexi, I kind of liked the idea of passing it down to my writer same way Vince done with me. Alas neither of them could decide what they wanted to do so declined my offer. Now here is the fun part, I still wasn’t really on good terms with Jug, but he was a dedicated owner and the only other person left was Scott Davies who offered to merge before. I tossed a coin to decide if I was going to give it to Jug or Davies. At this point I just wanted rid of it. Jug does not know I done this, no one actually knows I done this. I was just that fed up with the game.

So yeah that is the story of Blitz and some personal experiences of it. When it was running at its best it was quite possibly the best bunch of guys in the game. It had some of the most awesome managers fighting in it and prolly really did make me enjoy this game more than I thought I would. Some of the dates might be inaccurate btw, my memory is really good, but its shit with dates.

Stock Exchange

King here bringing you another addition of the stock exchange, here I will highlight some key fighters who's stock seems to be on the move up and some that have been falling through the ranks in their last few fights. So lets get started...........

The Risers

Gun Slinger(158960)

This monster of a man who fights in the Heavyweight and Super Heavyweight divisions for Heroic, and he has just been bulldozing his competition of late being on a 6 fight win streak and having won 9 of his last 10 fights. Gun and his manager Bowser Big Dog's greatest achievement came in his last fight will he took out the ex pound for pound great Ryo Narushima with a vicious Knockout in the very first round. Gun will have another BIG test ahead of him when he takes on the fellow giant Willy Stoppers in his next fight, it will be great to see just how far this 28 year old kid will be able to climb.

"The Thing"Ben Grimm(124517)

This 31 year old Lance Templeton figher, has been making that Convicted camp happy as of late taking out two big names in his last fights and moving into the top 5 in the pound for pound rankings. He recently took out the fast raising Devin Styles with a brutal Head Kick knockout, and just this weekend was involved in what some people are calling the fight of the year with a great back and both battle with Kyle Carlton. There has been no word of who Ben will defend his Syn Heavyweight title against, but I can't wait to see this guy step into the cage again.

The Fallers

Kyle Carlton(123905)

Even though Kyle's last loss was in what many are saying is the Fight of the Year, it is hard to over look the rough patch that this ex Pound for Pound King has hit here of late. He is 3-3 in his last 6 and is on the verge of falling out of the top 100 rankings for the first time in a while. I am sure that this Heavyweight Superstar and his Manager Andy Mugler will be able to figure out what is going on and get back on track. And at only 31 years old you have to believe that his prime hasn't yet passed him, and he has more great fights ahead of him.

"Cutty"Dennis Wise(93423)

Dennis's accomplishments are super impressive and give you look back on his career it has been great, I mean the guy has taken out some of the greats of the Tycoon world, he has been Champion in Team Thomas Fight Club and now most recently Evo. Unfortunately Wise has had a hard time putting wins together lately having lost 4 of his last 7 and slipping out of the top 100 pound for pound rankings. There is no knock on the competition level as he is always fighting top notch guys, but one has to wonder if the maybe the 33 year old's better days are behind him. I'm sure this is something that Dennis and his manager Johnny Lee Paris have been discussing and it may be something as simple as moving down and getting some easier competition to build some confidence back.

Rising Stars

King here with this addition of the Rising Stars where I will pick out some of the promising up and coming talents and give you a little bit of information on them as anyone of them could be the next big thing in the Tycoon world.

"Emitting" Light Diode(175345)-If you haven't heard of this Light Heavyweight fighter than you need to, this guy is 17-0 with 13 of those fights being finishes. He spent the majority of his career in Cornell Cage Fighting, but recently made the move to Aggressive Damage and has already earned the LHW Title and has 2 title defenses. At only 26 years old Light is creepy up the rankings and is currently sitting in the top 30 pound for pound and top 5 in the LHW division.

Leonardo"Wrathchild"Ferreira(168852)-At 27 years old and already a 18-5 record this Tosen project is getting nothing short of world class experience having 5 fights in Heroic and recently just fought in top promotion Ascension. Leonardo is currently moving up the Heavyweight rankings and is showing no signs of slowing down. I predict that this guy will break into the top 20 pound for pound rankings in his next fight and the sky is the limit.

Jameson "Guinness" Connemara(183015)-Klatz Matz has been showing his world class managing skills with Jameson who is currently sitting at 15-0, and recently broke into the top 100 pound for pound rankings. Jameson just signed with top 20 org Dominance and their Featherweight division should be able to give him a challenge, even though he has already fought and beat some very promising fighters in other orgs. He is a student of the game and not only does he has the power to knock his opponents out, but he has the skill set to out point and beat them up for a decision as well.

"KO"Kazushi Sakuraba(161506)-This Middleweight fighter has been making a name for himself fighting in Steel Penn Icon, and now boost an impressive 18-1-2 record and is sitting right outside the top 100 rankings. His manager Trent Quo has been showing off his fight tactic skills with this guy and has some impressive wins while some may agree that he hasn't fought any really tough competition yet. I feel like Sakuraba will be a guy to look at for in the months to come, and don't take him lately if you get a fight offer with his name on it

Which Org To Choose Part 2

So we are now onto the middleweight division. Evo has 11 fighters in the top 1000 p4p and 3 assuming Dirk comes back in the top 100. This includes Pluto, the #1 WW and MW in the game. Syn also have a strong roster of MWs, they boast mostly top 500 p4p fighters there so good depth at the top. Ascension also have 10 fighters in the top 1000 p4p. GAMMA has 11 also. Most of the Middleweight Divisions in the top 5 are stacked with talent. So it comes down to the elite talent. I’d give the slightest of edges to Evo, having the #1 and a couple inside the top 100. I mean it when I say it though it’s really down to which banner you want to fight under. It’s one of those cases pick the org owner you like the most as they are no wrong division in the top 5 to show up in.

Light Heavyweight is a very strong division along with heavyweight in this game. Evo have 14 top 1000 p4p fighters, with 2 inside the top 100, which includes the legend that is Womba. This is where Syn falls off a bit, they have 2 elite LHW’s including the #1 p4p fighter and undefeated prospect in Bennet, but it has 12 fighters in total even though 8 are in the top 1000, it is shallow by the top orgs prospective. Funny enough though Ascension also only has 8 top 1000 LHWs also. It has a deeper division going south of 1000 though, so it could be a good place to work your way up the rankings. GAMMA has 11 top 1000 LHW’s. It has great depth all round and would place 3rd on the list for me behind Evo. Heroic would take the surprise second spot. 11 top 1000 LHWs, it has great depth and also has my fighter Ryo in it. The reason I give it props is it has young challengers in it such as Renato and Nelson. NGF is also a great LHW division If you are looking at ID orgs for 150-160k fighters, but I am gonna be honest if you are in that range you should be playing with the big boys.

Now time for the HW/SHW division. The reason I am merging them is because fighters switch from division to division. It also has a few orgs who run only 265+ divisions. Now I could sit here and blab on like usual about the top talent being where but I am going to be honest. Go to any of the top 5 orgs in the game and you will find yourself in a murderers row of talent. It is a tough one to choose my favourite out of them all. I’d go with Ascension but then again it’s a slight ass margin. You wouldn’t be wrong saying it could be Syn either. It’s a toss-up to where to go to at the toss up weight.

ID Orgs: A Good or Bad Thing?

I have always thought of ID orgs to be a good thing, fights against guys your own level, gaining experience and a good way for new players to learn the ways of fighter building and fighting. I still stick to those as good points, it’s a concept that I myself use and many others if not everyone else now that the crop of fighters are rotating. They are more ID orgs than main orgs popping up all over the map. New generations of fighters, competing against one another in these orgs.

Up until just after I left an id org, I always felt that was the case. When I left the ID org I left with the belt, I felt it was time to move on to a new org and the division was weak. I told the owner that I would come back and face any challenger they wanted, he declined stripped me of the belt and we said our goodbyes. No hard feelings or at least to my knowledge they were none. That org I left was Peel Steel’s Immortals, a 150k id division org. As far as I know he did the same thing with Bennet. This is not in any way shape or form a bashing of Steel, if anything I applaud the man. If I have anything bad to say about the guy is he slated the Kersikovs in his write ups (which in all honesty dude I didn’t mind found it amusing) and he hasn’t dropped the ID limit on Immortals and went to contend against the big guns like Evo. If you read this Steel, do it, a lot of very good managers only have great things to say about you. You are one of the better liked and trusted org owners out there. I am sure you can make that org a huge success as long as you put in the same time and effort you always do.

The problem is some ID org owners try to guilt trip their champions into staying. They say shit in order to keep the star men despite it being time for them to move on, and face tougher challenges. This is not just on the org owner, this is also to do with some managers. They love the safety net of being in an ID org and being a success in their own minds. The big fish in a small pond sort of thing, it sucks. Even if you get to the number one manager spot you will never be looked at as a great manager. You won’t even be mentioned once you lose the spot, look for example Scottie Power or The Joker as he is known now. When he was number one everyone was complaining and I doubt anyone seriously seen him as the number one manager. Now he has been dethroned, no one even mentions him. In fact I would be surprised anyone even remembers his forum username outside of his alliance. This is no bash on Power, he is a new guy who fights his own fighters in id orgs and had a lot of success. We don’t know if he will stick to these id orgs or move them out, from what I have seen from him though I suspect he will move on.

He has though given people another way to get that number one managers trophy. More and more managers are clinging on for dear life to these ID orgs and not moving out of them. People who hold onto their manager ranks for dear life, without really ever testing themselves against the best managers or fighters in the game. If I was to say that is Lance Templeton, JLP, Chris Karter etc, do you think they are in the top 10 managers who still play this game. Most people would prolly say duh ofcourse they are. Lance is not in the top 50, Karter isn’t even in the top 400, and JLP is just inside the top 50. We know the manager ranking system is broken yet people still cling onto it. Yes it is nice to have the golden number one manager trophy. I’ll be perfectly honest though; it is a hell of a lot better to get the #1 p4p trophy, or to be known to your peers as one of the best in the business. I just wish more people would be like that too.

Anyway that is it for TWW news this week, it has been a slow week. K-Rad will be posting an interview with Mannetosen. I also believe Tosen will be doing his own Tosens corner at some point during the week again which he will post up. We will be back at full strength again next week. Sorry about the underlines on Kings articles sadly i copied and pasted it and couldn't get rid of the fuckers.

K-Rad meets Tosen : The Lovers History

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, many of you (especially the boys) are familiar with a certain outspoken member of the Tycoon community who has been known to speak his mind. Some of you know him as the (un)deserving winner of every single OF THE YEAR AWARD from 2013 and far too many before then as well. This dashing, debonair and downright dirty young man from Norway was my original mentor, the man who led me to claiming the #1 Manager of the Month (all categories), the man who my greatest fighter is named after and the man who rose to #1 for the first time ever as I sunk to all time new lows as soon as our mentor-mentee relationship ended.

This is a man who needs no introduction. So I won't give him one as I am fortunate enough to sit down with the man, nay the legend, behind some of the most hilarious, e-peen shrivelingly insightful smackdowns in Tycoon forum history.

----

K-Rad: Some people only know you as, Choose Life, the #1 ranked manager in the game, tell the good folk something about your humble beginnings in the world of Tycoon. When did you start? How did it go for you? What were your original pre-conceptions, how did they pan out?

Mannetosen: I don't remember how I stumbled across the game, but I'm pretty sure it included a four day bender, a mime and smuggling potato vodka over the Russian border. I do remember falling in love with the slider system. I made four fighters straight off the bat, most of them with a striking base (because I noticed that most top guys were grapplers at the time). I didn't get VIP for about 6 months due to having no money, so the game designated fighter avatars for me. I think I laughed for 20 minutes the first time I saw Jan Paulsen's ugly mug.

K-Rad: What were those 4 fighter's names? And in 3 words or less, how would you describe them? It is OK to use the same 3 words each time.

Mannetosen: I did pretty well, all things considered. I took some early losses I could've avoided because apparently throwing combos is stupid in this game sucks (ignore the sucks, that was superfluous). The boys were: Jan Paulsen, Vasili Gregorovitsj, Corey Johnson and George Michael

K-Rad: combinations certainly are for people who don't know how to fight

Mannetosen: 3 words or less... Paulsen is God. Vasili was dogshit. Johnson wet blanket. Michael is forgotten. Out of those 4, 3 of them made the top 10 of their respective weight classes

K-Rad: I expect Michael may be gone, but not forgotten. Was he influential in making you Choose Life?

Mannetosen: George Michael had awful hiddens and got KOed twice in a row

K-Rad: That's true, can't even keep a bathroom blowjob hidden

Mannetosen: That moniker actually stems from an in-joke between me and a friend which goes back at least 6 years. As you've observed it's tied to George Michael's t-shirt in the video of "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go". I'm buying one of those some day

K-Rad: I was at an 80's party the other day, and one of the Dutch dudes had one. I was the only guy who knew what it was

Mannetosen: You need to get better guy friends

K-Rad: everyone else was French and Belgian, so they probably haven't got that song in their countries yet

Mannetosen: George Michael can probably hook you up

K-Rad: Who were your early influences, both good and bad and why was this? Have any of these relationships endured and where do they stand now if so?

Mannetosen: My earliest influences were Drillo, Steven Seagal and Boy George. I ended up ditching Drillo because of the stupid fucking boots

K-Rad: I am going to google Drillo. Just to confirm... it doesn't run on a 9-volt battery and have a large rubber fist, right?

Mannetosen: http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Egil_Olsen

K-Rad: ah, a link, thanks

K-Rad: How about in the game? You are from a generation before the official Mentor system, in fact, aside from us being multis, we were also mentor-mentee. Who's shoulder did you lean on when you were a wee little sprog growing up in the Tycooniverse?

Mannetosen: I never really leaned on anyone and had barely any contact with other players until I was an established manager in early 2010. The only reason I got more involved in the community in the first place was because I had an injury that left me on my ass for six months.

K-Rad: a self made man huh, that's how I started dating. Injury eh? in training for the Norwegian curling team?

Mannetosen: Rogue polar bear, total freak accident.

K-Rad: did you antagonise it? I heard they're more scared of us than we are of them

Mannetosen: It somehow bumbled its way into the reindeer penn and was scared shitless by our farmhand, the lovable drunken Lapp Pekki, who mistook it for a large rat.

K-Rad: rookie error. Is he Finnish?

Mannetosen: he started yelling at it and it lashed out. Nah he's from Lappland, Karasjok.

K-Rad: Is that where lap dogs come from?

Mannetosen: Yes sir.

K-Rad: do they describe themselves as Lappish? The people from there, not the dogs.

Mannetosen: they do, or, they prefer the term "sami".

K-Rad Sami eh... I'll need to remember that. Any Samis in the game?

Mannetosen: "Clever" Hans Schmidt is short and dark so he looks kinda Sami at least.

K-Rad: He does also strike me as the kind of guy who would drink too much fermented reindeer piss, and whilst being totally drunk and trippin balls on hallucinogenic moss-through-reindeer action, mistake a polar bear for a rat and harrass it.

Mannetosen: Fuck... No comment

K-Rad: So tell me a little something about Convicted and how you fit into that mob.

Mannetosen: Be more specific, please.

K-Rad: What is Convicted about? What are their largest achievements (in your view) and who are their key players and sworn enemies? Also, have you guys ever had a nude sauna together.

Mannetosen: I'll answer that in three parts.

K-Rad: This is the strategic genius we've come to expect from you.

Mannetosen: Convicted is, in the end, about boys being boys. I never feel more alive than during one of our nude tambourine sessions.

K-Rad: do you guys just jam or do you do covers?

Mannetosen: We do some covers, actually. We used to have a youtube channel but it got shut down for some reason. Our tambourine ABBA/Skrillex-mashups were something special, I tell you.

K-Rad: I just imagine beautiful Nords having chainsaw fights whilst singing in harmony

Mannetosen: Our largest achievement is easily luring dedicated family men like Lance Templeton off of the straight and narrow path. As Dean Sutherland usually says: Boys are toys, girls are icky.

Mannetosen: All of our (active) members are our key players. Convicted is very much a family environment. A highly incestuous one, but still. Our sworn enemies are everyone who'll stand in our path of spreading excellence across the globe, shitdicks like the Broken Halo Pride, and squares like the EFC alliance. And the nude sauna is a way of relaxation that's very common in my neck of the woods, so naturally we spank each other with birch branches and everything. You haven't lived until you've seen Chris' scrawny, pale ginger ass jiggle in a steamy room

K-Rad: Then I am sad to say I have lived twice this week.

K-Rad: now, I don't know a lot about many alliances, apart from those active in the pyramid or representing on the forums, so tell me a little something about why BHP and EFC make your shitlist

Mannetosen: The BHP is made up of Estefan Chiscano and his fantasy friends. Oh and Barnabas, of course. I wrote at length about why the EFC are sticks in the mud, but let's just say they don't enjoy the boy quite like the good men of Convicted do.

K-Rad: I've heard it said that you can take the boy out of the man, but you shouldn't put the man into the boy.

Mannetosen: What are you, a communist?

K-Rad: only when it comes to snacks.

Mannetosen: incidentally, boys can be snacks as well.

K-Rad: like some sort of eclair I suppose.

Mannetosen: naturally.

K-Rad: so you've been around a long time, you've nurtured many a fighter in your day, who is the best ever from your stables? What sets him apart?

Mannetosen: The obvious answer here would be Aloha Hoi seeing as he actually was considered as the best fighter on the planet at some point, but I'd personally go with Jan Paulsen. In addition to being a top 10 p4p fighter at several occasions he's also the first openly gay fighter in MMA history.

K-Rad: That's fabulous! I don't know if I am overstepping the boundaries of professional reporting integrity here, but... is he dating anyone within the Tycoonosphere?

Mannetosen: He is rumored to have had a stormy yet passionate romance with a certain #1 heavyweight recently, but I'm not naming any names.

K-Rad: That'd certainly be a hard one to pin down, those HWs get around.

Mannetosen: Funny story. Jan actually was disqualified from one of his amateur fights because he tongued his opponent in the ear while having his back

K-Rad: Disqualified for not having the common decency to give the guy a reach around?

Mannetosen: Apparently that wasn't the case. Keep in mind, most of his early career was fought in Russia and we've seen how they view man love fairly recently. Hey, this turned out pretty topical after all!

K-Rad: ah of course, it would have been rude to have reached around a man you didn't pay to marry over the internet.

K-Rad: Why don't you tell the good people of Tycoon, our being the same person aside, how is it we met and how did our romance bloom?

Mannetosen: Your side of the story has always been that I was working as a cocktail waitress in a bar when you first met me. Honestly, that's not entirely true. I was working my way through college by dancing at the Coyote Ugly at the time.

K-Rad: And by dancing you mean...

Mannetosen: dancing? fighting the moonlight?

K-Rad You mentored me for some time, and I certainly did very well at that time. I even got #1 manager of the month in all categories at one point. I hear that after our painfully forced separation you have since moved on, and started seeing other people. How is mentoring going for you in general?

Mannetosen: I'm mentoring a young whippersnapper with the lovely name of Vlad the Impaler currently. Watch out for this guy, he's fucking nuts.

K-Rad: I have seen him around actually and I can't think why that is... do you know why that is?

Mannetosen: He's not exactly inconspicuous, what with his ferret coat and thin pedo mustache.

K-Rad: That's true. Somehow I stumbled onto his profile page and noticed he is dominating the fuck out of QFCs with well structured fighters and tactics. Would it be fair to assume he is not as new to this game as your typical noob?

Mannetosen: He's very good at asking relevant questions and picking up advice fast

K-Rad: He also seems to be pretty in the know about who is who on the forums. I have my suspicions he is a rage quitter returned.

Mannetosen: He's just very excitable and has asked around and involved himself in the community since day 1

K-Rad: but enough about people you like, let's talk about people you don't. If you were stuck on a desert island and could take 3 people, then you could leave the Island, who would they be and why?

Mannetosen: why would I give people I don't like a tan and some prime real estate?

K-Rad: because the desert island is occupied by a tribe of a polynesian tribe who prove their manliness through the number of times they can commit sodomy on a daily basis, and they haven't learned how to ferment alcohol yet.

Mannetosen: In that case I'd send castor, Rainbow and Chris Garcia. Because they're all squares who'd enjoy being sodomized until they waddled like ducks.

K-Rad: outside of your philanthropy, any other reasons?

Mannetosen: they're all shits in their own, unique ways.

K-Rad: And I would like to hear about these ways, actually I would just like to know why Chris Garcia. Castors and Rainbow is understandable by everyone, everywhere, ever.

Mannetosen: I'm not even sure how to explain it, he pisses me off at an atomic level.

K-Rad: is it his haircut?

Mannetosen: he has no sense of humor, a gigantic stick up his ass. I haven't seen his haircut.

K-Rad: I feel like there should be more to that. Not the haircut part.

mannetosen: I'm not even sure how to phrase it in English. He's just an insufferable twat.

K-Rad: that is certainly how to phrase it in British!

K-Rad: so, I need to go to bed very shortly, the missus is calling and I assume it is for my warmth because it is highly unlikely I am going to get laid, but what I'd like to know is: if you were in charge of game development, what would be the top priorities for changes/improvements that you would implement ASAP?

Mannetosen: Launch the Island into the sun, make escapes more viable, increase APM on the ground, nerf gnp damage, increase gnp accuracy from guard and half guard and remove the energy draining effect of leg kicks. Give the missus one from old Tosen

K-Rad: One last quick one, both from Old Tosen, but only one to my missus: What's wrong with The Island?

Mannetosen: if people want to role play it being 2009 they can re-enact the trial vs Josef Fritzl or something.

K-Rad: so you feel it is a step backwards in terms of progression of the game?

Mannetosen: No, I feel like it's a completely useless addition that saps already limited focus away from the real parts of the game.

K-Rad: Alright, so to end on a positive, what do you think the greatest recent additions/improvements have been to the game?

Mannetosen: The spin and win free agent credit. Just kidding. Fuck you all for stealing my free agents.

K-Rad: I heard Matt Cave's free agents were the desirable ones...

Mannetosen: the one I got was dogshit. Great skills, no hiddens.

K-Rad: I've only ever had one, I prefer to create my own rubbish fighters and instead populate the FA list. Do, any last words before we end this farce?

Mannetosen: Arbeit macht frei

----

I am not sure if work sets you free, but a hot conversation with Mannetosen certainly does. I don't have anything particularly inspiring or topical to say so I thought I'd ride along the coattails of the most (in)famous of Tycoon trash talkers, the guy who Chris Karter texts for dating advice, the man who has to wear high heels to stop the tip of his cock getting carpet burn: Mannetosen. I guess I did introduce him after all!

Previous Articles Links to previous articles

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41735

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41378

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41050

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40412

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39985

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38374

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38751

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38604

• Upvote 6

Nice one fella, I'll have my stuff formatted and sent to you this evening, just tack it onto the back of this :)

If you fail to make my debonair personality come across properly I'll write a scathing 2000 word essay shitting all over you and your stupidly named prize fighter.

It is strange to me that the TTW would focus on me "Steel Penn" when I closed my org but does not acknowledge that I have now started a worldwide Evil Empire of orgs with complementing support companies? Did you over look this Dinoo or just not want to acknowledge it?

Does this TTW have selective new reporting to benefit those involved or does it report the real tycoon new? Why would the closing of one, as Dinoo says "non quality org" make this news but not our worldwide Evil Empire creating a worldwide chain of orgs?

Here is the real new in this Tycoon world,

The Evil Empire Creates Tycoon History - http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41988&hl=

The Evil Empire Worldwide Org Stats - http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42189&hl=

The Evil Empire Alliance Company Directory - http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42049&hl=

In less then one month our group has created a worldwide Evil Empire. First time it's ever been done in tycoon history, is this not new worthy Dinoo?

• Downvote 8

It is strange to me that the TTW would focus on me "Steel Penn" when I closed my org but does not acknowledge that I have now started a worldwide Evil Empire of orgs with complementing support companies? Did you over look this Dinoo or just not want to acknowledge it?

Does this TTW have selective new reporting to benefit those involved or does it report the real tycoon new? Why would the closing of one, as Dinoo says "non quality org" make this news but not our worldwide Evil Empire creating a worldwide chain of orgs?

Here is the real new in this Tycoon world,

The Evil Empire Creates Tycoon History -

The Evil Empire Worldwide Org Stats -

The Evil Empire Alliance Company Directory -

In less then one month our group has created a worldwide Evil Empire. First time it's ever been done in tycoon history, is this not new worthy Dinoo?

I would remark on how its TWW not TTW, or the fact its your third time attempting such a thing, but i'll play nice and just answer your question assuming the new means news.

Is this news worthy material? No.

• Upvote 4

Take a big man to make fun of typing errors and redirect away from the fact that is huge new and you can not stand it.

Hate all you want. Lie to yourself all you want but we are the biggest thing happening in this game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Take a big man to make fun of typing errors and redirect away from the fact that is huge new and you can not stand it.

Hate all you want. Lie to yourself all you want but we are the biggest thing happening in this game.

Takes* News*

I thought you wanted me NOT to say anything about you and NOT comment on any of your posts or such. Yet you complain when you aren't in the news? Is someone attention seeking here. Mannetosen has already given you a box of Kleenex. You can cry in your corner now and wack one off at the same time.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Mannetosen for the tissue. Thank you Dinooo for correcting my typing errors again.

I disagree with Dinooo.

It IS news, it just isn't very interesting news that anyone (apart from you and your crew) care about or want to read about.

Make the Steel Pen, your weekly tabloid of everything related to whatever it is you're doing now.

• Upvote 3

Cool thing to read, as always, but have a question - Wasn't that suppose to be on Wednesday? :/ When you offered me writing here it was for Wednesday each two weeks...any change of date, or just one time thing?

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/1sun_zps96158520.jpg VS http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w1.jpg

What are your thoughts on Musashi Kato's opponent?

A world class fighter who's beat some of the biggest names in the industry.

You've been overlooking your opponents in recent history, will you overlook Kuzushi Sakuraba?

How could you overlook an opponent that's beaten some of the best fighters in the world; guys like Suporn Red Gym and Cray Daddy Tay.

And his manager Trent Quo?

Trent who?

Trent Quo. He's a top 20 manager.

I haven't heard of most of the scrubs ranked in the top 20 these days.

He's making a name for himself as an elite manager.

I'm assuming the Trent Who you're talking about is the guy that's climbing up the ranks by dominating the top orgs in the game. Undefeated in Syn. Tearing up HEROIC's circuit. The real deal.

He's certainly been tearing up Throwdown's circuit in Sydney...

Very impressive.

Would you consider Sakuraba the toughest test of Kato's career under your management?

Kato's going down to Sydney, stealing his hype, taking his belt, and returning to free agency as one of the most coveted fighters on the market in recent memory.

Bold claim, he was recently acknowledged as a Rising Star in TWW News.

Breaking news headlines next weeks edition of TWW: Rising Star "KO" Kazushi Sakuraba crippled by Musashi "Kamikaze" Kato, his stock market crashing into the pacific ocean faster than a Japanese Pilot at Pearl Harbor. Investors filing for bankruptcy. Trent Who in protective custody.

• Upvote 1

Hate all you want? I don't think this is about hate, it's more about not giving a fuck about "the biggest thing happening in this game."

The TWW news is about stuff that people actually WANT to read.

Edit: Actually I get it. You're jealous of the attention the TWW news is getting, and you just can't stand that it will always be better than anything you ever create.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Great stuff Dinooo. I know you and I have had minor clashes recently but I hope that is behind us. And I second your opinion completely that back in the day we were one truly great group that could have achieved quite a bit more then we actually did however it did not hurt going out on top. I know it may sound a bit cheesy but I still remember the day we all changed our Org names to "Blitzkreig" and there we sat... #'s 1-4 overall and back then that meant something, unlike today because at that time we were chasing 500 and not the current day broken 1003 rating that is merely "store bought" and not actually earned by the product on the event.

Okay, regarding this edition of TWW it's a great read :) I hope to see this continue for a long time! :) Dinoo, I'd recommend for new users to the forums to just provide a link at the bottom of each edition to all the previous editions because some of the new users to the forum would maybe be interested to see what was said in the past, especially when you had a part in this edition which was a second part to something which was in edition 7.

Regarding Evil Empire, it is news, it's big news. Steel Penn has always been ambitious in MMA Tycoon, he's done wrong in the past but that shouldn't prevent you from writing a news story about what he's trying to achieve. I think it'd be a good read.

• Downvote 1

Regarding Evil Empire, it is news, it's big news. Steel Penn has always been ambitious in MMA Tycoon, he's done wrong in the past but that shouldn't prevent you from writing a news story about what he's trying to achieve. I think it'd be a good read.

No offence to Steel Penn or anything but I would skip that section if it was in the news. We all know - He is doing exactly the same as he did with his SP chain. Its old news if anything, a deja vu if you will. Its spammed all over the forums, Evil Empire NY, Evil empire London, Evil Empire Sydney... Look at us everyone, we are evil...

Yeah, yeah we get it. ha.

• Upvote 2

C'mon Marky you don't seriously think that Dinoo didn't write about Evil Empire because of SP's past. Like Rory said most people, including me, just don't see anything news worthy about it. And it's not because we are haters, we just don't see what is the big deal about SP doing the same thing he has been doing for years. He has just bought his name into a bunch of companies like he has done before and I don't see why that is supposed to be a such big deal. Until they actually accomplish something as a group like becoming a tycoon wide chain of top orgs like Blitz was there really is nothing interesting to write about them. If they can do that I'm sure they will get the recognition they deserve.

No offence to Steel Penn or anything but I would skip that section if it was in the news. We all know - He is doing exactly the same as he did with his SP chain. Its old news if anything, a deja vu if you will. Its spammed all over the forums, Evil Empire NY, Evil empire London, Evil Empire Sydney... Look at us everyone, we are evil...

Yeah, yeah we get it. ha.

I gotta agree. I hardly see how that's news.. The idea of a global empire has been going on for years. When I took over Blitz supps back in 2010/11 I was part of a pretty big blitz team that ended up including several orgs, a feeder og, like 6 gyms, a couple nutrition companies, a clothing store or 2.

Blitz wasn't even the first to try it. This is like probably the 5th time or more that Steel Penn has tried it himself. Nobody cares because he acts like a douche-bag so ppl tend to avoid dealing with him.

Him and Mentor actually remind me a lot of each other in ways. They both seem to get extremely butt-hurt when they're not mentioned in threads and get real defensive/rammy or have the take my ball and go home mindset. I can remember experiencing this when trying to convince Mentor to do the Syn shit and the Tycoon Olympics. The Syn thing was all a gimmicky storyline and Mentor eventually realized he didn't have the roster to do both the thing w/ Louie and the newly formed G.E.G (which was admitted by him via PM btw) & rather then just say so humbly he tried to make Syn look at fault and like shit. The guy was so offended he wasn't offered a spot in the Olympics and the next thing you know orgs that had said yes but were in G.E.G suddenly pulled out. The only reason that Mega didn't extend an invitation to GAMMA is because they lacked all the weight classes and like 3 of their champs were same manager of guys who had signed up from EVO (i.e. Gale)

Another great edition though, I was surprised Bunn didn't make the list of falling superstars lol