Castor News: 1 - Finnfighters

Viking

http://minfil.org/d2X1e8b7b7/castornews.png

I would like to welcome all of you guys to the first ever edition of Castor News, a little place in cyberspace where I will be sharing my thoughts and opinions with the members of this great game.

To start things off, we will be doing the FinnFighters alliance, today we will be checking up on their shady activities, discussing all the nasty things they do etc.

Too be honest fellas, I dont know where to start with these guys, their pile of shit is so incredibly big. Many of you already know about this stuff Im gonna bring up in this thread and I invite you all to join in the discussion.

Sisu Fights:

1a. Sisu Fights, the Flagship of the Finnfighters alliance has changed owner, former owner Agent Dee sold the company to Ville Coleman because he wasnt "motivated enough" to run it, at least that was the official explanation why. However, that might be true to a certain level, hes done the same with the Four Kings org earlier as well. Anyway, he forgot to mention the other reasons, the deal he made with Ville Coleman that in exchange for this he would get part of the profit and EASY FIGHTS in the organization, Agent Dee still runs the org however he wants to, Coleman is just his puppet/errand boy and if Dee tells Ville to jump, he jumps.

1b. 17 out of their 20 top fighters are all members in the Finnfighters alliance.

1c. All Champions in the org are members of the Finnfighters alliance. They will only give you a title shot if they are sure to win the fight.

1d. Basically, what they do is that they sign your fighter, offer you a bad matchup against one of their fighters and steal your hype.

1e. They also fight each other, in fact, I have got some very interesting information from FINNFIGHTERS ALLIANCE MEMBERS that they have been told to lose fights against other members of the alliance, with orders of how to set sliders to minimalize the risk of losing that certain fight as much as possible, this is for all their organizations, not just Sisu.

1f. Many old timer managers obviously know about these activities already and stays away from this org/finnfighters, ask yourself, why have they got barely a single top manager signed to the org?

My opinion: Stay away from this organization unless you want to be used as puppets and lose all your hype.

Lets move on...

Member Fees:

I have been told by 2 (!) former FinnFighters members and one present member (my Finnfighters spy) that Agent Dee has told members of the alliance to pay him monthly fees to be members. This has been done buy buying clothes and stuff from their shops, not straight to his manager account as it would look pretty strange if the same amount rolled in every month. What a douchebag move.

Competition:

Finns are very well known for avoiding Top Competition, they scout the earth looking for orgs to infiltrate where they can steal hype and then sign with their own organizations. These are old news and Im sure many of you knew about this already, tho. Basically, train, crush cans in ID orgs, train, sign with Finn Orgs. Be aware of this.

"Kippari Kalle incident" (My personal favourite)

This was a pretty funny incident happening when the voting was going on for the Year Awards, Vladimir Byhenikov posted the Original picture of this avatar http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=226063 Agent Dee then added a slightly lighter background to it and claimed it as his, I said in that thread that Byhenikov posted the original and Byhenikov then joined in and confirmed this, this lead to Agent Dee started crying and told Byhenikov that he wants all his fighters released from his org and he also kicked him out from the FinnFighters alliance, Byhenikov and Dee had a chat a week or 2 later and he rejoined the alliance. Very funny.

Nordic Fire Championships weekly inner alliance tournaments:

NFC used to run alliance tournaments, where the Finns fighted their own multis to gain hype, NFC quickly became a top10 org in this game because of this. (Just remind you guys of what they used to do.)

Crying to Moderators:

Several people have told me that the Finns used to be "bullied" in the chatroom, they couldnt handle it so they snitched to the mods.

This is actually a pretty often repeated behavior, as soon as there is a thread that they dont like they run to the mods, snitching, telling them to lock it.

Agent Dee even got me banned when I said that his fighter Daniel Speeds facial hair looks like genital hair. He accused me of harassing him and I was threatened by a mod to be banned for 365 days, however I explained the situation and 2 hours later I was back in the forum. BTW what do you guys think this beard looks like? http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=135242

The Multis:

Here we have a manager ( Seppo Räty ) a manager that has been a member since August 2009 with a record of a total 61 fights. I have never seen a manager thats been a member that long with so few fights. His gym has 10 of Ville Colemans fighters training in there, you guys do the math.

Here we have another potential multi, looks very suspicious, not involved with the Finnfighters whatsoever except that he is holding a gym for this guy, 0 fights total, Walter E Kurtz, holding a gym for John Coffey.

I am not patient or motivated enough to do a deep search here but I am completely sure that this is just the tip of the iceberg.

So fellas, I hope you enjoyed this little read and if you have got something to add, either PM me with the information and I will post it in the thread or just write it in here yourselves.

Have a nice day.

/ Castor

http://minfil.org/e2X9ecb5bc/pissfinns.png

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 3

I find those pictures with your avatar's head in there hillarious. As a matter of fact I found most of this thread entertaining, whether its all truth or not.

• Upvote 5

Good job Castor. Very little of this is news to the veteran managers, but I think it helps to air some old dirty laundry from time to time. Keep the newer players informed and give them a little history. They were behaving for a while, but now with the Sisu Fights org climbing the rankings, it was time for some one to point out that it is a joke org and shouldn't really be considered a top org at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good job Castor. Very little of this is news to the veteran managers, but I think it helps to air some old dirty laundry from time to time. Keep the newer players informed and give them a little history. They were behaving for a while, but now with the Sisu Fights org climbing the rankings, it was time for some one to point out that it is a joke org and shouldn't really be considered a top org at all.

Thanks. That is completely correct. Sisu Fights = Card house.

• Downvote 2

Best read ever! Always thought that FinnFighters are great guys, but if this is true than... not so great. When will Castor news 2 be released?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Best read ever! Always thought that FinnFighters are great guys, but if this is true than... not so great. When will Castor news 2 be released?

I think most all of the FinnFighters are nice guys(Gutz is a great guy and Opa fights top competition). Lots of nice guys cheat/glitch games. There are a couple guys in the alliance who give them a bad name by their behavior though.

Post those silly illuminati/Dude pictures all you want. Everything I wrote is true. You know it and I know it. :shades:

Right, no refuting anything you said about Sisu, so standard deflection practices were used. I'm sure they already told a mod on you too.

Any org owner in the game who runs their org the right way should be pretty offended by Sisu. It's ranking is total manipulation by an alliance that often seems to be run by a hive mind.

• Upvote 2

I can just say that Walter E.Kurtz is not a multi. John Coffey is my mentee and told me a while back that he got his friend playing and bought him VIP so he can have a place for his fighters to train, I've talked to both of them and I can guarantee they are different people.

• Upvote 2

Castor, what's up my fanboy? You are on fire today!

And wtf? Castor's boyfriend kicked himself out? Whattahell? Guess we find our mole...

ps. rivfader dropping mad knowledge there I see. Everyone should make conclusions about an entire nation about this. Good job!

I think most all of the FinnFighters are nice guys(Gutz is a great guy and Opa fights top competition). Lots of nice guys cheat/glitch games. There are a couple guys in the alliance who give them a bad name by their behavior though.

Right, no refuting anything you said about Sisu, so standard deflection practices were used. I'm sure they already told a mod on you too.

Any org owner in the game who runs their org the right way should be pretty offended by Sisu. It's ranking is total manipulation by an alliance that often seems to be run by a hive mind.

Refute what? A mentally ill person starts a comedy thread in a game forum and tries to get some laughs and somehow it's a legit accusation we should defent all of a sudden? Cmon man everyone knows that Sisu is a new org and the first guys in the were - suprise suprise - FF's fighters. I personally tried to sign a lot of the top talent to join the action with very little luck. Some of your own fighters included. Did I do wrong there? Maybe it's was a lack of money maybe something else I really can't say but I too dont understand this hate. Please explain how to correct our ways. Should we kick all the FF guys out or what so there wouldn't be "a total ranking manipulation" happening becouse for sure it was not intentional if there was something like that at all. I mean the org made top10. What's the big deal?

And castor can take shots at me sure but I think slandering FF's name like this is a little too much. It really will be fun to see how people take in all this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Lol interesting read all though i hope your fibbing about Sisu i was thinking of signing with them :/

Of course he is. It's all bullshit.

I enjoyed reading this, but this is just the kind of a reaction I feared. There are people like JLP feeding the troll and then other people start to suspect that actually some of that shit Castor wrote might actually be true...

• Upvote 4

Sisu fights and specifically Dee, have made a tremendous recruiting effort in my direction. I've received countless messages / contracts from this organization, for fighters who will most likely kick some finnfucker ass in that org.

We know the finns have moles in many different places, wouldn't surprise me if other alliances had moles of their own within their ranks.

• Upvote 2