TWW News Breaking News edition.

ArtieBanks

TWW News Special Multi Report

It has been brought to the news stations attention that an alliance who has complained has received no coverage from TWW News because of priors has been caught with their hand in the proverbial cookie jar yet again. Evil Empire ran by Steel Penn who once got caught with multiple accounts previously has been harbouring this person.

This source comes directly from a senior official here in the tycoon gaming committee who leaked the information to us here at TWW News. The manager in question is Mr Ben Frankham, who currently runs Evil Empire Tokyo. Harriet Marshall who runs the clothing company Bad Man Clothing and Steve Tompkins who also runs funnily enough a clothing company called Bad Man Clothing. The three men in question all have the same IP address which is the first step to condemnation. TWW News was shocked to hear of the accusation against Evil Empire, with Marky O’Sullivan, the moderator being a supporter and used to work for the main org.

After previous multi-gate witch hunts against Steel Penn made him recreate the idea of Evil Empire another unnamed source has said that they heard grumblings from a disgruntled and disillusioned Evil Empire member about Steel Penn creating multi accounts to help build his Empire again. Steel Penn was quoted by this member to have said “This time I know how they check for multi accounts so I will not be caught”. This of course is hearsay but it remains to be seen how Steel Penn will react to these allegations against him. Could it possibly be true that Steel Penn never learned his lesson the first time?

This news channel thinks that it could be just accusations made from someone who dislikes the way things are being handled in Evil Empire. As for the multi accounts, well the IP addresses match so no doubt an investigation will take place in order to uncover the truth about this trio. Mike will be able to find out where they got their VIP from etc. It will be interesting to see if all three were bought vip from the same account as Steel Penn. Unless something like that happens we must assume innocence until proven guilty. We will be back at our regular time of next Saturday for another TWW rundown of the news.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

TWW News was shocked to hear of the accusation against Evil Empire, with Marky O’Sullivan, the moderator being a member of this alliance.

I don't appreciate you slandering my name. You should do a bit more research before you publish these stories. I'm not a member of the Evil Empire alliance and never have been. I'm with The Corporation (see my signature)

• Upvote 9

I don't appreciate you slandering my name. You should do a bit more research before you publish these stories. I'm not a member of the Evil Empire alliance and never have been. I'm with The Corporation (see my signature)

Ah, i forgot it was you working for the Evil Empire, i know this because you sent me contracts. It appears you have cut ties with them now though. I have put out a retraction.

Ah, i forgot it was you working for the Evil Empire, i know this because you sent me contracts. It appears you have cut ties with them now though. I have put out a retraction.

Yep, was helping out with contracts at the start but then left a couple of days ago as I wasn't as active in sending out contracts due to Uni work and being ill for a while

If you post a retraction then you cannot sue for slander. You also cannot sue for liable, that just means that it is the person who is responsible if something goes wrong.

libel 1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others. Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander which is oral defamation.

slander n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed.

Get a dictionary and educate yourself before you decide to be a dick for no apparent reason.

• Upvote 3

How do you know that the 3 guys who got VIP were at the same IP Address?

Im a member of the EE but if these people are guilty of multi accounting or whatever than they should be punished the same as anyone else would.

Should think the ip address got checked my someone

I think you should post some proofs, cause right now it's just accusations with nothing to back it up.

Problem is this thing has follwed steel penn about and nearly all the time it turns out to b true

TWW News was shocked to hear of the accusation against Evil Empire, with Marky O’Sullivan, the moderator being a supporter and used to work for the main org.

Again, I notice you've changed the story to me being a supporter of the Evil Empire instead of being a member of their alliance. I have never said I am a supporter of the Evil Empire and I have never said I am not a supporter of the Evil Empire. Just because you work for a company doesn't mean that you support them and it also doesn't mean that you don't support them.

Can you please stop saying that I've said things when I never said them?

I also don't know why you have to include in this write up that I worked for the Evil Empire org in New York, I've nothing to do with these allegations.

• Upvote 10

libel 1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others. Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander which is oral defamation.

slander n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed.

Get a dictionary and educate yourself before you decide to be a dick for no apparent reason.

I actually read it wrong, so i apologize for that. If you did notice i said liable, not libel. I also wasn't trying to be a dick about it, merely have a bit of banter that is all.

PS : The get a dictionary and educate yourself comment is an exact way of being a dick about something. I also read up on the retraction part, he could still have sued until he said the apology was enough. It just limits the damages in the interest of full disclosure to how wrong i was.

With all these apologies and retractions i really need to try and turn on my brain again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Again, I notice you've changed the story to me being a supporter of the Evil Empire instead of being a member of their alliance. I have never said I am a supporter of the Evil Empire and I have never said I am not a supporter of the Evil Empire. Just because you work for a company doesn't mean that you support them and it also doesn't mean that you don't support them.

I also don't know why you have to include in this write up that I worked for the Evil Empire org in New York, I've nothing to do with these allegations.

Yeah it's sort of irrelevant.

I actually read it wrong, so i apologize for that. If you did notice i said liable, not libel. I also wasn't trying to be a dick about it, merely have a bit of banter that is all.

PS : The get a dictionary and educate yourself comment is an exact way of being a dick about something. I also read up on the retraction part, he could still have sued until he said the apology was enough. It just limits the damages in the interest of full disclosure to how wrong i was.

With all these apologies and retractions i really need to try and turn on my brain again.

It's okay, apologies for the educate yourself comments. I was just joking around as this issue would obviously never go to the fictional courts of MMATycoon headed by Justice Mike and co lol.

Should think the ip address got checked my someone

Thing is, the only person who really can check where the IP Address is would be Mike himself. I know he asked about me and my brother both being online from the same IP address when we were at our mums house over christmas but he kind of already knew we were different people when we log in from our own houses.

Thing is, the OP seems to be posting a lot of accusations, but nothing of real "breaking news" worthiness. Just seems to be an agenda against the alliance as a whole.

• Upvote 2

You said that they were big news, when the rest of the community said that they were not. You have never said you are a supporter of them but sometimes like this quote you have to read between the lines.

"Regarding Evil Empire, it is news, it's big news. Steel Penn has always been ambitious in MMA Tycoon, he's done wrong in the past but that shouldn't prevent you from writing a news story about what he's trying to achieve. I think it'd be a good read."

The reason i was shocked is that you are pretty much regarded as the main moderator with a direct link to Mike. I was just surprised that they would attempt something like this when having you as a supporter giving them some legitimacy. Main reason i kept them still out of the news and didn't print a story on how Steel Penn can't decide if he wants in TWW or not was because of your apparent support of them. I thought if Marky is working with them then he must be playing by the rules.

Hopefully that explains my reasoning behind adding your name into this a bit better. Its no personal attack on you, i was just describing why i was shocked.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You said that they were big news, when the rest of the community said that they were not. You have never said you are a supporter of them but sometimes like this quote you have to read between the lines.

"Regarding Evil Empire, it is news, it's big news. Steel Penn has always been ambitious in MMA Tycoon, he's done wrong in the past but that shouldn't prevent you from writing a news story about what he's trying to achieve. I think it'd be a good read."

The reason i was shocked is that you are pretty much regarded as the main moderator with a direct link to Mike. I was just surprised that they would attempt something like this when having you as a supporter giving them some legitimacy. Main reason i kept them still out of the news and didn't print a story on how Steel Penn can't decide if he wants in TWW or not was because of your apparent support of them. I thought if Marky is working with them then he must be playing by the rules.

Hopefully that explains my reasoning behind adding your name into this a bit better. Its no personal attack on you, i was just describing why i was shocked.

That still doesn't make him a supporter, just that he acknowledges the potential of the alliance. It's like me saying "Man City can be the biggest club in the world". Does not mean I support them, but I acknowledge what they can achieve.

• Upvote 2

It's okay, apologies for the educate yourself comments. I was just joking around as this issue would obviously never go to the fictional courts of MMATycoon headed by Justice Mike and co lol.

Have i ever introduced you to our good friend Splash? He would be to differ.

Well, if a moderator would like to see if all three of them share the same IP address? I assume since none has came in here and said they don't share the same IP address means they are some legitimacy to the claims. (this is not aimed at you DBSH209 i have just went too far to multi quote.) I also think since my source has access to these sort of things that moderators do and they were the ones who told me about the matching IP's i would like to think that its true otherwise some harsh words will be exchanged between me and this person for making me look more stupid than i have already made myself look today.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That still doesn't make him a supporter, just that he acknowledges the potential of the alliance. It's like me saying "Man City can be the biggest club in the world". Does not mean I support them, but I acknowledge what they can achieve.

Depends on the way you look at it, if that is your opinion on it then that is fine, if that is marky's view on it then that is fine too. Thing is since he never explained it my opinion of it was he was giving support to Steel Penn in his time of need since he was being batter pillar to post by everyone else.