TWW News The Olympic Fighter Edition

Pretty stoked to finally have a homegrown fighter good enough to participate in a high caliber tournament such as this (Auguste Grimm @ 145) but unfortunately I think he's also the youngest and least experienced of the bunch so I don't really like my chances here. Anyways, great write up dinooo!

• Upvote 1

Finally we are on to our last fighter who goes by the name of Nahka Vitonen (32-18) competing in the name of CEC. He has certainly come along has Vitonen in his past 4 fights managing to pull off some fantastic victories winning the last 3 by knock-out but his chin has been shattered before and been shattered a lot. I believe that this could be just too much for Vitonen but again like I have said previously in this division you can never count a fighter out.

Rooting for Nahka Vitonen! He's got the support of all the fighters and coaches from Team Finland!

Christian Nolan would love a shot at a Mannetosen fighter for making him use that ridiculous John Travoltavich name when he first started out. Fancy a Nolan/Hess tangle?

You know just as well as me how broken weight is with regards to gassing these days.

• Upvote 1