Starting Formation (4-2-3-1)

G. Brophy

C. Rollins R. Daly C. Brazier

J. Dhaliwal J. Hetfield ©

M. Tycoon M. O'Sullivan M. Brakeley V. Andropov

T. John

Substitutes: K. Yento, C. Smith, B. O'Donnel, J. Ramrod, K. Enlow

NOTABLE EVENTS!

4 mins: Fantastic teamwork from the Tycoon defence. Mike Tycoon makes a great tackle to dispossess a defender. The ball goes loose and is picked up by a Maidenhead player, but he is swiftly tackled by Mark O'Sullivan. The ball comes to Michael Brakeley, who plays a one-two with Vasily Andropov before launching a long pass down the right which Conor Brazier latches onto. He hits a fierce cross, and only a superb save from the Maidenhead keeper denies Rory Daly a goal, and the ball is cleared!

34 mins: Corner comes in from Brazier, and O'Sullivan jumps and hits a thumping header, but it is saved by the Maidenhead goalkeeper! Ball goes wide to John Hetfield, and his cross to the back post is met by Brakeley but another wonderful save from the Maidenhead goalkeeper denies him! Ball is cleared from the box, and the Maidenhead goalkeeper is having a great game!

39 mins: Another corner arrives in from Brazier, and this time it is met by Jin Dhaliwal! His header comes from about 12 yards out, and it beats the goalkeeper, but it's denied by the crossbar! Maidenhead clear again, but they are really under pressure!

HALF TIME

46 mins: Tycoon takes a throw in, and it goes to Daly. Daly moves it to Castor Rollins, but he is forced to lay it off to Tycoon, who swings it in. It is headed clear by Maidenhead, but Andropov collects the loose ball. He passes it to Dhaliwal, who lays it off to Hetfield, who hits it first time out wide to Tycoon. Tycoon also hits a first time cross, and Brazier arrives at the back post to hit the ball home! Bizarre circumstances though as the referee rules Brazier offside! Replays clearly show Brazier being onside however when the cross was hit! Still 0-0, and Tycoon F.C. will be getting frustrated!

57 mins: John takes the goal kick, and it is gathered by Maidenhead, they look to build up some good play, but see their long ball out wide headed back to them by Tycoon. Dhaliwal makes the tackle, and Hetfield comes away with the ball. Hetfield carries it forward 20 yard, before passing it forward to Brazier. Brazier plays a one-two with Andropov, and goes skipping down the right wing. He takes a touch to set himself, and he swings a cross into the backpost, and it is met by Rollins, who's shot goes sailing into the net and finally beats the goalkeeper! GOAL! Castor Rollins (Conor Brazier)! 0-1!

61 mins: SUBSTITUTION! K. Enlow > G. Brophy, B. O'Donnel > R. Daly, C. Smith > M. Brakeley

78 mins: Maidenhead have a corner, and it is swung into the near post, it is met by a Maidenhead player, but it hits the crossbar! It falls to a Maidenhead player who must score, but John makes a fantastic dive to stop the ball from going in! It is cleared by Tycoon F.C.. The ball falls to the edge of the box, and a Maidenhead hits a hard drive, but it is saved by John again! Ball falls wide to a Maidenhead player, he lays it off and another shot is hit, but again, John makes a fantastic save and the ball goes out again! Fantastic stuff from Tyrone John!

80 mins: Long ball into the box from Tycoon, and it is headed downward by the defender. Hetfield hits a shot from 20 yards which is saved by a nervous looking goalkeeper. The rebound falls to O'Donnel, but he sees his shot hit the post! Maidenhead clear the danger.

90 mins: Both teams really going out to look for a goal, Maidenhead to equalise, Tycoon to finish the game off. Numerous chances at both ends, with a couple of penalty claims from Tycoon, and a flying sideways scissor kick from Castor Rollins and a Di Canio-esque like volley from Ken Enlow, but neither team is able to get another goal!

FULL TIME

Final Score

Maidenhead 0 - 1 Tycoon F.C.

Goalscorers

Castor Rollins

Man of the Match: Mark Nisbet - Maidenhead Centre Back

Tycoon F.C. MOTM: Shared between Castor Rollins, 1 goal, Match Rating of 7.2...and Tyrone John, 1 clean sheet, Match Rating of 7.2

TYCOON F.C. vs BATH

Live Match Report

K. Enlow

C. Rollins L. Staz C. Brazier

J. Dhaliwal J. Hetfield

T. John

Subs: K. Yento, C. Smith, R. Daly, B. Tornados, G. Brophy

NOTABLE EVENTS!

17 mins: Bath concede a sloppy corner, and Tycoon take up their positions. Conor Brazier stands over the ball, and he hits it to the middle of the box. Mark O'Sullivan climbs above the rest and plants his header firmly past the goalkeeper to give Tycoon F.C. the lead! Goal! Mark O'Sullivan (Conor Brazier)! 1-0!

31 mins: Bath cross is claimed by John, and he hits the ball long to Enlow. Enlow headers it down to Laz Staz, and he plays some nice passes with Dhaliwal and Hetfield. Hetfield plays it wide to Andropov, who plays Brazier down the right side. Brazier hits a cross that is met by the head of Staz, and it goes into the net to double Tycoon's lead! Goal! Laz Staz (Conor Brazier)! 2-0!

39 mins: Tycoon have a throw on the right. Andropov throws it to Enlow, who returns it to him. He lays it off to Brazier, who swings in a cross, and it is met again by Staz, and the header loops into the far corner of the net! Goal! Laz Staz (Conor Brazier) 3-0!

43 mins: Crunching tackle from Hetfield causes an injury to a Bath player, and he is forced to go off injured!

HALF TIME

47 mins: Corner for Bath, and it is headed towards goal, but a great save from John prevents it from going in. Andropov clears it off the line before a Bath player can react!

52 mins: Throw in by Andropov, and he throws it to Enlow. Instead of returning it, Enlow turns and beats his marker before crossing it into the middle. It's met by Staz, and he volleys it home for his Hat-Trick! Goal! Goal! Goal! Laz Staz (Ken Enlow)! 4-0!

63 mins: SUBSTITUTION! G. Brophy > K. Enlow, B. Tornados > C. Rollins, C. Smith > J. Dhaliwal

86 mins: Corner to Bath comes to nothing, and the ball is collected by Staz on the edge of the box. He brings it into the opponents half, and plays it to Hetfield in the centre. Hetfield advances into the box, and crosses the ball, but sees it headed back to him. He headers it to Brazier, who crosses the ball on the volley, and Tornados arrives but sees his volley saved! The ball bounces back to him however, and he tucks it away at the second attempt! Goal! Bwang Tornados! 5-0!

FULL TIME

Tycoon F.C. 5 - 0 Bath

Goalscorers

Mark O'Sullivan

Laz Staz x3

Bwang Tornados

Man of the Match: Laz Staz, 3 goals, Match Rating of 9.6

Have a tutored Conor yet?

Nope haha You refused to tutor him, regardless of what I said haha

Great start to the season!

Good to see I've had some time on the pitch even if I am young and its just 15-20 minutes :) cheers boss :P

I was planning on rotating the whole squad after the 2nd game, but I can't really do that after a 5-0 win! Once we get the Cup competitions going, everyone will be playing matches.

• Upvote 1

Nope haha You refused to tutor him, regardless of what I said haha

I was planning on rotating the whole squad after the 2nd game, but I can't really do that after a 5-0 win! Once we get the Cup competitions going, everyone will be playing matches.

Honestly i'm just glad you're running this, really brings the whole tycoon community together so i applaud that.

I think that my dude will end up being a huge part of the squad due to his young age, if he breaks through young then he will be there for a hell of a long time and i think with his age, the potential for growth is that much higher.

I'm EXCITED

Honestly i'm just glad you're running this, really brings the whole tycoon community together so i applaud that.

I think that my dude will end up being a huge part of the squad due to his young age, if he breaks through young then he will be there for a hell of a long time and i think with his age, the potential for growth is that much higher.

I'm EXCITED

I set everyone's potential high, and the game adapts it to fit the current age of the players. Some of the older players like Kenlow, Beck, madbob who are in their 20's have lower potential, but they will be the ones to help us through the lower divisions. I am surprised how many young players we have, and it means we can have Tycoon related players in the team for a long time to come. Hopefully we will see some of them in the Champions League final when we get there :D

Also to add, I will upload a screenshot of the League Table at the end of every month so people can keep up with where we are in the league.

EBBSFLEET vs TYCOON F.C.

LIVE MATCH REPORT

R. Daly

J. Dhaliwal J. Hetfield

B. Banks M. O'Sullivan D. Dan V. Andropov

T. John

SUBS: K. Yento C. Smith K. Enlow B. Tornados G. Brophy

NOTABLE EVENTS!

4 mins: Beau Banks starts with the ball, and plays it up the line to Castor Rollins. Rollins moves it into the centre to John Hetfield, who passes it to Laz Staz. Staz dribbles with the ball, beating one man, before playing Brazier down the side. Brazier plays in a cross to the back post. Rollins gets to it just a bit late, but he swings out a leg and crosses it into the centre, where it hits an Ebbsfleet defender and goes over the line! Goal! Ebbsfleet O.G. (Castor Rollins)! 0-1!

8 mins: Good passing from Ebbsfleet in the middle, and they launch a long pass over the top of the defence. Charlie Sheringham, son of Teddy, gets onto it, and crosses it into the centre where anothr Ebbsfleet player gets a header onto it and the ball goes in via the crossbar! Goal! Ebbsfleet! 1-1!

45 mins: A pretty lacklustre first half is brought to an end after Andropov overhits a cross and it goes out for a goal kick.

HALF TIME

54 mins: Corner to Ebbsfleet. It comes into the near post, and it is laid off first time to a waiting Ebbsfleet player, who powers the ball past Tyrone John into the net! Goal! Ebbsfleet! 2-1!

60 mins: SUBSTITUTION! G. Brophy > R. Daly, C. Smith > J. Dhaliwal

68 mins: Corner to Ebbsfleet. The cross goes to the back post, and it is met by an Ebbsfleet defender who heads it past John to increase their lead! Goal! Ebbsfleet! 3-1!

72 mins: SUBSTITUTION! K. Enlow > L. Staz

73 mins: Brazier has the ball on the right, and he lays it back to Andropov. Andropov's pass to Hetfield is a little short, and Hetfield has to make a sliding tackle to regain possession. Andropov regains control, and he passes it back to Hetfield. Hetfield plays it to Brazier, and Brazier lays it off to Enlow. Enlow, with his first touch of the ball, hits it from 16 yards, and it flies into the top corner! Goal! Ken Enlow (Conor Brazier)! 3-2!

83 mins: Tycoon throw in on the right. Andropov throws it to Brazier, and he passes it to Brophy, who is on the edge of the box. Brophy turns and takes a shot from 20 yards out, and it flies through a mass of bodies and past the Ebbsfleet goalkeeper into the top left corner! Goal! Grant Brophy (Conor Brazier)! 3-3!

90+3 mins: Tycoon F.C. smell blood, and they desperately attack to try to find a match winner, but there just isn't enough time left and the referee blows for full time!

FULL TIME!

Ebbsfleet 3 - 3 Tycoon F.C.

Goalscorers

Ken Enlow

Grant Brophy

Man of the Match: Grant Brophy, 1 goal, Match Rating of 8.1

I set everyone's potential high, and the game adapts it to fit the current age of the players. Some of the older players like Kenlow, Beck, madbob who are in their 20's have lower potential, but they will be the ones to help us through the lower divisions. I am surprised how many young players we have, and it means we can have Tycoon related players in the team for a long time to come. Hopefully we will see some of them in the Champions League final when we get there :D

Also to add, I will upload a screenshot of the League Table at the end of every month so people can keep up with where we are in the league.

Sounds awesome dude, if you have time then could you send me a screenshot of my stats please, I'm not thoroughly bothered so don't go onto the game just to do so etc, just would be nice whenever you get the chance :)

Also i was wondering how you are finding the game and it's mechanics since purchase and also how much you paid?

I just ordered myself a laptop ( my 10 year old PC is getting a bit hard to deal with :P) and am definately considering this as a purchase after i backup my other games.

I'm a big gamer and huge footie fan, love FIFA, Norwich supporter(i acknowledge that we're dogshite, but i suppose that rules out gloryhunting haha)

Haven't really invested in a management game ever to be perfectly honest, besides maybe CHAMP MANAGER 14 on the phone but in January i'll be cutting my work hours to 40 a week since i'll be earning more due to a promotion, so i'd actually have time to invest into it.

I'm pretty drunk despite the time ( i work night shifts :P. my 8.29am is your 9pm :P) so i apoligize for posting my life story but i hipe it kind of made sense i can't really read right now!

Sounds awesome dude, if you have time then could you send me a screenshot of my stats please, I'm not thoroughly bothered so don't go onto the game just to do so etc, just would be nice whenever you get the chance :)

Also i was wondering how you are finding the game and it's mechanics since purchase and also how much you paid?

I just ordered myself a laptop ( my 10 year old PC is getting a bit hard to deal with :P) and am definately considering this as a purchase after i backup my other games.

I'm a big gamer and huge footie fan, love FIFA, Norwich supporter(i acknowledge that we're dogshite, but i suppose that rules out gloryhunting haha)

Haven't really invested in a management game ever to be perfectly honest, besides maybe CHAMP MANAGER 14 on the phone but in January i'll be cutting my work hours to 40 a week since i'll be earning more due to a promotion, so i'd actually have time to invest into it.

I'm pretty drunk despite the time ( i work night shifts :P. my 8.29am is your 9pm :P) so i apoligize for posting my life story but i hipe it kind of made sense i can't really read right now!

To be honest, I didn't like it to begin with. I found FM14 to be better than it, but now that I am playing a game on it properly, I am actually really enjoying it :) There are a lot more features in it, and the graphics in the match are a lot better. I paid €30 for it, and I got it in Beta as well, so it was 2 weeks before the release date. I would definitely consider it worth it, considering the amount of hours I usually put into an FM game. You can normally find deals for cheaper around the place, so look online for any discount codes (or just send Daudy a PM, he always knows where there are good deals on).

Here are your stats

http://i.imgur.com/2TmOS66.png

To be honest, I didn't like it to begin with. I found FM14 to be better than it, but now that I am playing a game on it properly, I am actually really enjoying it :) There are a lot more features in it, and the graphics in the match are a lot better. I paid €30 for it, and I got it in Beta as well, so it was 2 weeks before the release date. I would definitely consider it worth it, considering the amount of hours I usually put into an FM game. You can normally find deals for cheaper around the place, so look online for any discount codes (or just send Daudy a PM, he always knows where there are good deals on).

Here are your stats

http://i.imgur.com/2TmOS66.png

Cheers dude, looks like i pulled the heart hidden :P - big determination to start with :)

Where are you that it's a 12 and a half hour time difference?

EBBSFLEET vs TYCOON F.C.

LIVE MATCH REPORT

R. Daly

J. Dhaliwal J. Hetfield

B. Banks M. O'Sullivan D. Dan V. Andropov

T. John

SUBS: K. Yento C. Smith K. Enlow B. Tornados G. Brophy

NOTABLE EVENTS!

4 mins: Beau Banks starts with the ball, and plays it up the line to Castor Rollins. Rollins moves it into the centre to John Hetfield, who passes it to Laz Staz. Staz dribbles with the ball, beating one man, before playing Brazier down the side. Brazier plays in a cross to the back post. Rollins gets to it just a bit late, but he swings out a leg and crosses it into the centre, where it hits an Ebbsfleet defender and goes over the line! Goal! Ebbsfleet O.G. (Castor Rollins)! 0-1!

8 mins: Good passing from Ebbsfleet in the middle, and they launch a long pass over the top of the defence. Charlie Sheringham, son of Teddy, gets onto it, and crosses it into the centre where anothr Ebbsfleet player gets a header onto it and the ball goes in via the crossbar! Goal! Ebbsfleet! 1-1!

45 mins: A pretty lacklustre first half is brought to an end after Andropov overhits a cross and it goes out for a goal kick.

HALF TIME

54 mins: Corner to Ebbsfleet. It comes into the near post, and it is laid off first time to a waiting Ebbsfleet player, who powers the ball past Tyrone John into the net! Goal! Ebbsfleet! 2-1!

60 mins: SUBSTITUTION! G. Brophy > R. Daly, C. Smith > J. Dhaliwal

68 mins: Corner to Ebbsfleet. The cross goes to the back post, and it is met by an Ebbsfleet defender who heads it past John to increase their lead! Goal! Ebbsfleet! 3-1!

72 mins: SUBSTITUTION! K. Enlow > L. Staz

73 mins: Brazier has the ball on the right, and he lays it back to Andropov. Andropov's pass to Hetfield is a little short, and Hetfield has to make a sliding tackle to regain possession. Andropov regains control, and he passes it back to Hetfield. Hetfield plays it to Brazier, and Brazier lays it off to Enlow. Enlow, with his first touch of the ball, hits it from 16 yards, and it flies into the top corner! Goal! Ken Enlow (Conor Brazier)! 3-2!

83 mins: Tycoon throw in on the right. Andropov throws it to Brazier, and he passes it to Brophy, who is on the edge of the box. Brophy turns and takes a shot from 20 yards out, and it flies through a mass of bodies and past the Ebbsfleet goalkeeper into the top left corner! Goal! Grant Brophy (Conor Brazier)! 3-3!

90+3 mins: Tycoon F.C. smell blood, and they desperately attack to try to find a match winner, but there just isn't enough time left and the referee blows for full time!

FULL TIME!

Ebbsfleet 3 - 3 Tycoon F.C.

Goalscorers

Ken Enlow

Grant Brophy

Man of the Match: Grant Brophy, 1 goal, Match Rating of 8.1

dont know how to.feel about this. Ebbs are my local team and you didnt play me :D

HEMEL HEMPSTEAD vs TYCOON F.C.

LIVE MATCH REPORT

G. Brophy

J. Dhaliwal J. Hetfield ©

K. Yento

NOTABLE EVENTS!

45 mins: Absolute drab of a first half, with no real events of note occuring.

HALF TIME

49 mins: First real chance of the game. Tycoon has the ball in defence, and he launches a long pass up to Brophy. the defender misses his header, and Brophy takes a touch to set himself. He shoots for the right, but the keeper gets a hand to it, and the ball hits off the post! Let off for Hemel Hempstead there!

72 mins: SUBSTITUTION! B. Tornados > C. Rollins, C. Smith > J. Hetfield, K. Enlow > L. Staz

90 mins: Tycoon takes a throw on the left, and he throws it to Enlow. Enlow passes to Tornados, who returns it to Tycoon. Tycoon plays it to Dhaliwal, who moves it wider to Smith. Smith plays it central to Enlow, who's attempted through ball is cut out. O' Sullivan collects, and plays it to Tycoon, who plays it forward to Enlow. Enlow chips it central to Dhaliwal, who passes it to Smith on the edge of the box. Smith takes a touch, and hits a speculative effort from 20 yards out, and IT BEATS THE GOALKEEPER!!! GOAL!!!!! Caleb Smith (Jin Dhaliwal)! 0-1!!!!!!!!!!!

90+3 mins: Hemel Hempstead come firing back at the other end. They really push forward with their players, with constant pressure be put on Tycoon, but their defence cope superbly. Numerous tackles from O'Sullivan and Brakeley and intereceptions by Tycoon and Andropov keep the opposition away from the goal, and closes out a hard fought win!

FULL TIME

Hemel Hempstead 0 - 1 Tycoon F.C.

Goalscorers

Caleb Smith

Man of the Match: Caleb Smith, 1 goal, Match Rating of 8.0