Listerman Fighting Circuit

listerman

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1473453539logo.jpg

Los Angeles based 300k+ fight organization.

Weightclasses (subject to change): 155 / 170 / 185 / 205 / 265

MMA Hype coverage at least once a week.

The Listerman Fighting Circuit is aiming to become the most exciting fight organization for the young talent all across the Tycoon Universe. Our main goal is to provide fair fights and help young fighters climb up the ranks until they are ready for the big leagues.

Fighters will usually fight every 3-4 weeks, more or less. Any fighter who wants to fight more often, or needs more time in between fights will be accommodated to a certain extent. Project fighters will be evaluated closely and we won't be host of any can crushing.

Salary will be fair, starting low, but will grow really fast as your fighter proves himself worthy. We will reward loyalty and, of course, win streaks.

This is MMA at it's best! 3 rounds of 5 minutes for regular fights, title fights will be 5 rounds of 5 minutes.

• Upvote 6

Just a suggestion mate - filling your org's roster with your personal fighters isn't very well accepted and could cause problems with match-making in the future.

Coming from the guy that has been playing for two months and has multiple of his own fighters in the org he works for.

It's fine to build up a roster to begin with. Just make them only even or disadvantageous matches. Most owners starting an org from scratch do it.

• Upvote 1

Coming from the guy that has been playing for two months and has multiple of his own fighters in the org he works for.

It's fine to build up a roster to begin with. Just make them only even or disadvantageous matches. Most owners starting an org from scratch do it.

How come writing previews for LKO helps my fighters in LKO? Could you elaborate? And playing for two months or two decades doesn't mean anything at all if you have a brain in your head...

Listerman - ok, if it is just that, i agree.

Tim - np mang, but i dont agree that joining date should be a restriction for someone to express opinion here. I was just affraid because even for the short time being here, I saw an org owner giving a title fight to his 250k ID vs a 300k ID 18 yo. Dont know Listerman personally but since I was the first who joined his org, it means I believe that it will be good. All is cool.

LFC signs a partnership deal with KAISER fightwear

MMA_Hype.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1473453539logo.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415319035knew.png

Tonight on MMA Hype, Brett and Jared are discussing LFC’s partnership deal with KAISER fightwear. LFC’s owner James Listerman signed the deal earlier this week, along KAISER’s Mihail Montana, which gives the LFC more visibility in the tycoon universe. Other subjects on the table: LFC”s headhunting activities and possible tournaments in the works.

Here’s Brett and Jared with the latest news.

-- -- --

LFC’s recent headhunting activities

Jared Asante: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the first official MMA Hype coverage as LFC’s broadcast partners. Tonight we will cover LFC’s recent success in headhunting, the new merchandise partnership deal with KAISER, and possible tournaments in the works.

Brett Clarke: Let’s start right away with an update on fighter signings. LFC owner James Listerman has been travelling all around the world in the past few days to get a hold on good prospects to add to their roster. He’s been to all major cities of the tycoon universe, and was even able to sign a few European and Asian fighters.

Jared: Indeed. A lot of managers have shown great interest in the LFC, which gives James Listerman a lot of hope, and takes a lot of pressure off of his shoulders.

Brett: With all the new signings, the LFC was able to plan 2 events, first one starting October 1st, so the fight offers have already begun full swing. LFC 1 is already close to being officially booked, while LFC 2 is still in heavy process.

Jared: While it’s still very early to predict anything regarding the organization, we already see a lot of movement in the 205 and 265 divisions.

LFC’s partnership deal with KAISER

Jared: In the past couple days, LFC’s owner has been actively looking for the best partner to offer fighters top quality sponsors and merchandise. James Listerman sat down with KAISER’s Mihail Montana and a deal was signed. Brett met earlier today with Mihail regarding that partnership.

Brett: I sure did. That partnership should basically give the LFC a lot more credibility, even though it’s already way up there. I asked Mihail what exactly the deal meant, and what the fighters would benefit from exactly, and here’s what he had to say:

Mihail Montana: Nothing has been officially released yet, but the plan is to sponsor LFC fighters with cash and freebies. We also plan to send out cash bonuses for the « of the night » awards.

Brett: He also added that KAISER fightwear representatives would be present at all LFC events to sell merchandise and will also participate in any related LFC press conferences.

LFC’s possible tournaments in the works (300k+ and/or creation)

Jared: Last week, The Corporation manager Joe Lang has been testing the waters about a possible tournament hosted by the LFC. He’s been polling for interest regarding either a new talent (creation), or an already established newish fighters (300k+) tournament. The public and managers have reacted positively to this, meaning that it’s most likely going to happen.

Brett: The only big question for now would be, what weightclass if they do go forward with an already established newish fighters (300k+) tournament. Enough managers are up for it, but they will need to find fair ground when it comes to fighter weights.

LFC owner James Listerman stated both tournaments could happen, and that he would gladly take care of one or another.

Jared: More information about those tournaments can be found in the original poll.

That’s all for us, hope you have a good morning, afternoon or evening, this was MMA Hype. See you later!

• Upvote 4

Conor Murphy is now back in the gym training at Japan's CYBORG MMA where he trains in the morning and late at night.

Conor's manager is keen to get the Irishman back in the cage and back in the winning column and is targeting the event scheduled for 15th October.

No opponents have been mentioned, but we understand that Conor's team will look at whoever Listerman put in front of him.

Conor Murphy recently signed an exclusive sponsorship deal with MMA clothing heavyweights Kaiser.

Hey let's get Conor back in the cage!!!!!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1474115431MMA-Hype.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1473453539logo.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14517053991445420289jn4YIJK.jpg

LFC to host Junior Master of MMA Tournament

Tonight on MMA Hype, Jared Asante is discussing the Junior Master of MMA Tournament, that will be hosted at the LFC. Being a creation tournament, the Junior Master of MMA follows the successes of two KT tournaments previously organized by James McGuiness, better known as “Sully”, the Junior Grand Master of KT I & II.

The tournament is already filling up fast, click here to reserve your spot now! Also, MMA Hype will announce a prize of their own, for the winner of the tournament.

Here’s Jared with Sully.

-- -- --

Jared Asante: Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Today, I’m with owner of Sully’s Bar & Grill, and tycoon sensation, Sully, to chat about his upcoming tournament, the Junior Master of MMA.

MMA Hype wants to announce a prize for the winner of the tournament, but before we do, we’ll let Sully give his thoughts about the switch from KT to MMA for his tournament.

Sully: Hey there Jared. A few years ago I tried to build KT by hosting The Junior Grand Master of KT and we I hosted two great tournaments featuring some promising young stars. But the KT scene is dying and although i tried my best i wasn't able to generate enough interest in the young fighters of today to rebuild the division.

That being said, when I heard LFC was making a comeback I thought it would be a great opportunity for Sully's Bar & Grill to work closely with LFC to hopefully try and build the next generation of MMA stars.

Signups are available now so if you are a hungry young star then why not sign up to see if you have what it takes to be the first Junior Master of MMA??

Jared: I know I would if I’d be a young fighter! And since everyone is a big fan of your stuff, MMA Hype wants to give out a special prize to the winner of the tournament. Since the LFC is the host, and we already know you’re going to put a lot of hard work into this, MMA Hype is giving 3 months VIP to the winner. We will also throw in money at every events for special “bounties”, but further information will be available as the tournament’s preparations build up.

Sully: That is great to hear! With that being said, I am a great fan of finishes. Sully's Bar & Grill will also throw in $50k for the fastest (T)KO and the fastest Submission of the tournament. What are you waiting for?

PS: Shop at Sully's :P

Jared: Awesome stuff Sully. Was a pleasure to have you here, good luck with all your projects, this tournament will be a great thing for sure, we’ll be present at all events, and may the best fighter rise to the top!

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w25.jpg

Jimmy DeCosta

Looking forward to LFC-1 and my fight against a real life Hero.

He gotta be a real life hero cuz that be his name.

Listen here, HERO, I know you be self confident and you walking around with your chest stuck out like you be something.

My last opponent lasted :19 seconds with me in the cage (so much for his Granite Chin) so how long you think you going to last?

Who knows, I may make you pay for entering my cage by making you last for a couple minutes in pain and agony.

Or, I may take pity on your soul and put you out quick, like flicking off a light switch...Boom your out cold before hitting the canvas.

See you @ LFC-1 HERO!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1473879709001.jpg http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1474115431MMA-Hype.jpg

LFC 1: Faspred vs Arsen, Live Weigh-in from Wild Bob’s Bar!

Tonight on MMA Hype, Jared Asante and Brett Clarke are at LFC’s first live weigh-in! The moment all LFC fans have been waiting for, it’s finally happening, 20 newcomers will be fighting to prove what they are worth.

Here’s Jared and Brett.

-- -- --

Jared Asante: Good evening ladies and gentlemen! We are currently live from Wild Bob’s Bar in Los Angeles, where Saturday night’s performers will be going on the scale. We’ve been waiting for this moment for nearly a month, and here we are, ready for LFC 1!

Brett Clarke: Man I’m so pumped! When I walked in here, I saw Kevin James in the crowd, that’s how mainstream the LFC already is before even having an event in.

Before the weigh-in, Jimmy DeCosta threw some dirt at his opponent Hero Galanos, stating that Hero wouldn’t last long in the fight, that’s he’s already knocked out a granite chin fairly quickly. This is what we love to see here at MMA Hype, smack talk!

With that, let’s get it going with the main card’s first weigh-in.

Undercard weigh-in results:

(155 lbs) Percival Velvet v (140 lbs) Toga Bean
(185 lbs) Mario Lee v (185 lbs) Paul Niche
(265 lbs) Anderson Silva v (265 lbs) Ricardo Richards
(205 lbs) Jimmy Decosta v (205 lbs) Hero Galanos
(155 lbs) Nick Hein v (155 lbs) Khesar Dorje

170 - Kurtis Curbstomp vs Holton “Hill” Hamburger

Brett: First fight of the night, 2 welterweight grapplers making their professional debut. Kurtis is the first fighter to walk to the scale, and he does it with incredible calm. Not sure if he could walk any slower than this.

Kurtis Curbstomp steps on the scale, lifts an arm up towards the ceiling. 170lbs!

Jared: Confidence suits him well. He doesn’t look like he had too much weight to cut.

Brett: Here comes Holter “Hill” Hamburger, who I’m trying real hard not to call “Triple H”. Hamburger is already in his 3rd fight of his career, already won twice via submission in the first round. Looking impressive that’s for sure. He’s stepping towards the scale with hoodie on, not even bothering taking it off.

Holton Hamburger steps on the scale with his hood on, keeping his head low. 170lbs!

Jared: Woah, I was afraid that hoodie would have screwed with the weight, but he knew what he was doing.

Brett: Come on Jared, it’s just a freaking hoodie.

155 - Brodie “Derb” McDonald vs Didier “Notorius” Leroy

Brett: Next fight, a lightweight bout between 6’1 toothpick, Brodie McDonald and regular sized Didier Leroy. McDonald is the first to come out towards the scale, weirdly enough, all his trainers look like dwarves next to him. His reach could be a huge factor in the fight, here he comes, stepping on the scale.

Brodie McDonald steps on the scale, almost hits the ceiling with his head. 155lbs!

Jared: He probably could have cut a little more weight than that, but he would have either fainted, or broken in half.

Brett: His opponent, Didier Leroy, already 2-0 in his professional career, is walking towards the scale, shadow boxing, or should I saw, shadow muay thai’ing.. anyways, elbows and knees are high. He looks a lot bulkier compared to his opponent.

Didier Leroy steps on the scale, one knee in the air and one elbow up. 155lbs!

Jared: If I wouldn’t know already, I’d say this guy is a Muay Thai fighter.

170 - Tomy Faspred vs Bagrat Arsen

Brett: The headliners of LFC 1, both undefeated despite their still early careers, Faspred vs Arsen! We’ve heard that for the past 3 weeks at MMA Hype’s office, this fight should be interesting!

Tomy Faspred is slowly jogging towards the scale. That purple mohawk of his is flying left and right, but he seems unphased. After some stationary jog, and a few dynamic stretches, he steps on the scale.

Tomy Faspred steps on the scale, with both arms in the air, he yells “WOO!”. 170lbs!

Jared: He looks more than ready to fight. Let’s hope that energy carries over to the fight on Saturday night.

Brett: Here comes Bagrat Arsen, out of the shadows, slowly walking towards the scale. Beautiful thing to see, he’s wearing a red and black robe from LFC’s proud sponsor, Kaiser fightwear. The wrestler looks bulky, I don’t think he cuts weight at all.

Bagrat Arsen steps on the scale, head low, his long blonde hair covering his face. He rises both arms in the air slowly as the scale gives the result. 170lbs!

Jared: You can see the big smile on Kaiser’s owner Mihail Montana in the front row of the crowd. He’s proud of his product right there.

265 - Iwan Ochrymiuk vs Ramsey “The Behemoth” Rockhold

Brett: Co-main event of the evening, Ochrymiuk will go against Rockhold in a titan matchup. Those heavyweights will be at their 2nd professional fights, both getting decisions wins at their debut. Iwan Ochrymiuk is coming towards the stage, he’s one big heavyweight, needing to cut around 15lbs to make weight. Here comes the wrestler on the scale.

Iwan Ochrymiuk steps on the scale, nearly breaking it in half. He starts flexing just before the official result, looking really flabby. 265lbs!

Jared: He look pretty thick for a guy that just cut weight for this.

Brett: His opponent, smaller, leaner, coming from the other side of the world, the Australian Ramsey Rockhold, is walking towards the stage with a confident look. After tweaking his nipples a little bit, he’s ready to step on the scale.

Ramsey Rockhold steps on the scale, does 2 squats, then waits. 240lbs!

Jared: Smaller for sure, let’s hope his smaller size doesn’t affect him too much in that fight.

205 - Yavor “Perfectionist” Stanchev vs Darren McPunchface

Brett: The main event of the evening! Stanchev already let some smack out against McPunchface on the LFC board earlier this month. He stated: "Guess who will be changing his name after LFC 1? Darren sounds cool, but McPunchedface would be a lot more appropriate. Perfectionist out." This could be the start of an interesting rivalry if McPunchface takes it seriously.

Nevertheless, here comes Stanchev, walking from the shadow towards the stage. Being the first ever fighter to sign with the LFC, everyone is looking forward to see that guy perform, especially since he has 4 fights under his belt already.

Yavor Stanchev steps on the scale, cocky look on his face. 202lbs!

Jared: I think that guy is gonna be fun to watch!

Brett: McPunchface is now making his entrance, walking towards the stage, clearly unphased by all the trash talk by Stanchev. Not sure how he feels to be honest, his manager has been MIA for the past few days, hopefully it won’t affect his performance during the fight.

Darren McPunchface steps on the scale. 205lbs!

Jared: Oh look at Stanchev, giving McPunchface a mean look, along with a shoulder bump! That’s gonna be a good fight, no doubt!

Brett: He sure knows how to hype his fights, hopefully that’s just the beginning of a great career!

That’s wraps up the weigh-in folks. Everyone came in ready tonight, now just a short wait before LFC 1 kicks off and that we finally see some action!

• Upvote 5

Yavor "Perfectionist" Stanchev

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w2.jpg

"Darren Mcwhatshisname's manager obviously got scared failing to figure out how to oppose my power and skill, so he probably left his job. Nevertheless, I am flying tomorrow to LA with my private jet, you know all gold everything, and I am expecting not only to provide a great show for the spectators, but also to see the same from the other fighters on LFC roster. Perfectionist out."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14495269543343.gif

Errol "Copperhead" Williams

"I've been matched up with some Brazilian for my debut fight. He's about to feel what it's like going in there with a pure blooded American. I don't hate him nor his people, I just know for a damn fact that me and mine are superior to his folk. Hell, we're superior to everyone and I'm gonna show it come the 7th when I end the Brazilian's career and start mine."

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w25.jpg

Jimmy Decosta

Things didn't go as planned, that damn HERO didn't want to stand and fight like a man, no, he wants to go to the ground like a puss.

But what ever, HERO got me tonight. Watch your back HERO, you never know when those foot steps you hear behind you may be me.