The Musketeers: Friends and Nemeses - Q&A with GWAD

gwad12345

http://www.icrewz.com/wp-content/files/Multi-Media-News-Reporter.jpg
Trent McReporterson interviews GWad of the legendary, world-famous Musketeers

TM: A certain subset of Tycoon has been scathing in their initial reaction to the Musketeers, what is your reaction to that feedback?

GW: The Musketeers is the peoples’ alliance. Each and every one of our managers is the peoples’ champion. With that amount of fame and prestige, you are bound to attract some jealousy.

TM: One Belgian pre-pubescent was particularly specific in his criticism.

GW: [chuckling] That was especially amusing. He posts some crap about how he lost his respect, for whatever that’s worth, for those of us who didn’t stick with Vendetta. Considering that he SENT ME A PM practically begging me join his alliance not one hour after I had left, I thought this to be a tad hypocritical.

TM: Did you consider joining his alliance, the Dogs of War?

GW: I believe he left that one.

TM: Oh yea, now I remember. My apologies. Broken Halo Pride?

GW: Where have been Trent? He’s not there anymore either.

TM: Shit! Where is he?

GW: Does it matter?

TM: Good point. What are your thoughts on this Belgian?

GW: Look, I know you are trying to get me to attack this guy but there is literally nothing I can say about him that hasn’t already been said. Basically it’s like this; he sees a couple posts that aren’t about his irrelevant alliance and he gets upset. I would encourage him to post something himself but we all know what happened last time he started posting things..

TM: God help us all.

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2014/02/21/1226833/304064-a4c35cb6-9a41-11e3-a5ad-5f99c6c437b4.jpg

The Belgians are not fans of the Musketeers

TM: What happened to your imminent move to Convicted? Your crayon-signed pre-approved application form guaranteed you entry did it not?

GW: Thank you for the question Trent. After the highly publicized ‘incident’ following Kim Jong Un’s annihilation of convicted fighter Georgy Fokin, I received news that the application had been rejected on technical grounds.

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p405/gwad12345/GWad_zps8gcigmfq.gif

The Incident: Karter refuses to shake GWAD's hand post-fight

TM: Can you be more specific?

GW: Well the thing is I thought the whole incident was a bit of a laugh. You know, media hype and all. I assumed it would all blow over in a couple days. What I forgot is that Karter does not forgive or forget.

TM: Yea he is a bit of an anus isn’t he?

GW: Anyway, I got a call to come down to his office the next day and I assumed we would talk it over like men. When I got there it became quickly evident that he still had a grudge.

TM: So on what exact grounds did he reject your application?

GW: He told me I violated the instructions by not strictly following the part where it warned against using big words. According to him “herculean” and “heterosexuality” were much too sophisticated for the likes of convicted. When I tried to point out that “heterosexuality” was actually part of a question and not one of my answers, he started screaming about how he had never heard of the concept before. It was all very surreal.

Convicted Inc. Membership Application [PRE-APPROVED]

Instructions: Please print clearly, using small words. Crayon only.

1. Name: G Wad
  2. Gender: Male (so far so good guys)
  3. Do you like piss? I like TO piss. (I hope there was a typo in the question, I’m a little worried about this one)
  4. Are you secure in your heterosexuality? Yes. (I really hope they don’t hold this against me)
  5. Can you pad our record and opp hype to make up for our appalling dear leader? I’ll try but it is a herculean task.
  6. Do you promise to relinquish all credit for your success to our shockingly insecure dear leader? ANYTHING!

Welcome to Convicted!

GWad's full application form

TM: That is really something. I guess you’ll just have to be content with being on the number 1 most famous alliance in all of Tycoon then.

GW: Your words Trent, your words.

TL/DR?

Musketeers: 3
Convicted: 0

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Meanwhile, after the interview was done, gwad left quickly. Witnesses say he had some tears in his eyes, we can only assume he remembered all the times he got rekt by convicted.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Seems as if Gwad his ladyparts are tickling. So many posts and topics lately, one would almost have to start thinking that you are a bit agitated.

Poor attempt of trying to irritate me by posting a picture an infamous belgian child molester. You are only continuing to prove your poor attitude.

Is every single one of your posts INTENTIONALLY hypocritical?

This is a genuine question. First you criticize me for leaving an alliance and now for posting too much.

I can only assume your next post will be criticizing me for being a two-faced little bitch.

• Upvote 7

Is every single one of your posts INTENTIONALLY hypocritical?

This is a genuine question. First you criticize me for leaving an alliance and now for posting too much.

I can only assume your next post will be criticizing me for being a two-faced little bitch.

You really have a thick skin.

That answers your question.

• Downvote 4

Lmao oh man that's painful and cringe worthy,your like 6 months late to that meme.

From a man named mister worldwide as well lmao oh my...

Amazing

http://memecrunch.com/meme/B6I14/mr/image.png

I know you jelly, but just deal with it

From a neutral point of view, those countless threads and posts aren't entertaining at all.

I mean, we could just have a forum where you see Word Association and all the Off Topic stuff bumped constantly due to a lack of actual content on the forums if you want? That doesn't sound entertaining to me at all

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I mean, we could just have a forum where you see Word Association and all the Off Topic stuff bumped constantly due to a lack of actual content on the forums if you want? That doesn't sound entertaining to me at all

You are right, e-penis measuring contests are much much better. I guess this is the reason more people are spending time in the off topic section compared to the actual game forums. There isn't any interesting content lately, I'd rather play some silly games than reading what a bunch of douchebags have to say about each other.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

You are right, e-penis measuring contests are much much better. I guess this is the reason more people are spending time in the off topic section compared to the actual game forums. There isn't any interesting content lately, I'd rather play some silly games than reading what a bunch of douchebags have to say about each other.

It's called Smack Talk. It's kind of a thing when it comes to Fighting games. Like Philosopher said above, if you don't like it, just don't click on the thread. I find it quite entertaining seeing people give each other shit because then any fights regarding the parties involved instantly become more interesting.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You wound me sir, you wound me.

Don't worry, I will not write about a delicate little dandelion like you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You wound me sir, you wound me.

Don't worry, I will not write about a delicate little dandelion like you.

Wohoo! Now I feel much much safer. I couldn't care less, bro, if you want write a book about me. Stopped thinking about what people have to say about me years ago. You wouldn't bother me in my real life, what's left for an online game? It's just funny and sad at the same time how grown men(which I assume you are) act like kids for something so unimportant. But you are free to behave the way you like, same way I am free to express my opinion.

• Upvote 3

Wohoo! Now I feel much much safer. I couldn't care less, bro, if you want write a book about me. Stopped thinking about what people have to say about me years ago. You wouldn't bother me in my real life, what's left for an online game? It's just funny and sad at the same time how grown men(which I assume you are) act like kids for something so unimportant. But you are free to behave the way you like, same way I am free to express my opinion.

1ftqex.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

He's not your bro, buddy!

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/south_park/episode_thumbnails/s05e05_480.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1