Mac Little meets the KO King

Rambo

Some gyms have thin walls, happens when you don't follow building regulations. I happened to overhear this conversation through them before that Turturro place was closed:

M: I had enough, you are out of here. It's over!

C: Come on miss, you cannot do that, I'm the greatest ever. Look it says so here!

M: Don't try that shit with me, that's a crayon drawing signed "Love H".

C: Just because I didn't receive the real award yet, but I will, I promise, look here, got Mike in my phone book, he will sort it all out in no time.

M: 32 unanswered calls? right I'm sure he will get back to you any day now.. it's besides the point anyway so stop twisting things around, I don't care about awards you been cheating on me this whole time.

C: No I'm the most honourablest ever, everyone loves me.

M: Like all the hot girls you been bragging about on the forums? Every one of them a model from somewhere on the internetz. Right, I read the forums too, how stupid are you really?

C: But I always loved you, those girls doesn't mean anything to me, it's like it never happened at all.

M: Strange I know, but have been thinking the same thing, turned a blind eye to that all along. Thinking at least he is not gay.

C: So we good then? I can come back to your gym? Share IP again? I can have some some free wins now?

M: No! It's bad enough with all the shit you are boasting about, but that's nothing against when I walked in on you and Humors in his gym.

C: But I already explained that, we were doing BJJ.

M: Letting him drill backtakes on you? In the nude?

C: My gi was in the laundry. It's called no-gi, bestest BJJ ever.

M: I'm so tired of you lying when simple facts prove you wrong every time, just look at the photos I took you can see everything on them.. except your balls, I didn't have my macro objective.

C: It's not gay if you don't make eye contact!

M: Who told you that, this grumpy old man you talk about in your sleep?

C: Let's change subject, we will make this the best ever, manager couple of the year 2020, winning the toughest fights ever, against each other.

M: Stop it. There is no "we", take your imaginary friends and leave now. And don't forget your little butt pirate Caloggero, he smells just like that award paper.

C: Ahh, I farted, smells like victory. You know I put it in my orgs name because I'm smartest ever. I have toughest fights ever.

M: Hey, lets bring in JakeF, with guess what.. some facts.

C: *allergic reaction* LALALA, I JUST SHOUT AS LOUD AS I CAN AND YOU WILL FORGET EVERYTHING WE JUST TALKED ABOUT. WORKS EVERY TIME, I'M THE GREATEST EVER, EVERYONE LOVES ME AND RESPECT ME. RENT FREE BITCH HAHAHA!

Character of the year award for 2020
  • Upvote 2

HAHA yeah character is about the only award Mac can hope to win like ever. Poor dude can’t even stay relevant in a thread about his fighter.

It wasnt even Karter's post. It was Jjsquirrel. I think you are sniffing some passed/rotten dicks, its affecting your brain. You are not thinking str8

It wasnt even Karter's post. It was Jjsquirrel. I think you are sniffing some passed/rotten dicks, its affecting your brain. You are not thinking str8

the guy Karter KOed is the Barbarian, Mac`s most promising project (he is legit good though, I wish I could FAa pickup Barbarian instead of this Turdturro fucker).

The thread is about Karter KOing the unbeatable dude.

Try to keep up.

Or even better idea, go look for your dentures elsewhere granpa.

• 1 month later...

Maluga is rocked!

The referee calls the doctor in to look at Kilo Maluga's cut. Oh no, the doctor has called an end to the bout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:54 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Cut). Techno Viking!

Post fight, Techno Viking stared into the camera and said 'No one beats THE Badass Motherfucker, especially not your puny ass! Who's next?'.

Great job !

Good fight Karter.

29NARCOS1.jpeg

This bet is now BOOKED as quoted.

Amount: 10M

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1544693049rfc%20tn.png

This is big boi talk from now on!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14920244866260.gif vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14390840437078.png

THE UNDISPUTED BIGGEST 340K FIGHT EVER !

Today is a great day for 340k, this fight and BIG BET drops just as I get off the phone w Jay (RFC CEO) and my next call is to tev (Underground CEO).

We gonna do 2020 the right wai once again ...

tokyo-2020-olympics.jpg

In this post you quoted me, quoted me talking about a 5 mil bet. Bet BOOKED as quoted... 5 mil Kilo finish Viking 1 round. Fail. You got your 5 mil.

Am I missing something? Why you expecting 10 mil all the sudden? That type of manuever at the money drop or negotiation table would of left you swimming with fishes and me w/ extra 5 mil in my pocket + your shoes & fancy car keys.

In this post you quoted me, quoted me talking about a 5 mil bet. Bet BOOKED as quoted... 5 mil Kilo finish Viking 1 round. Fail. You got your 5 mil.

Am I missing something? Why you expecting 10 mil all the sudden? That type of manuever at the money drop or negotiation table would of left you swimming with fishes and me w/ extra 5 mil in my pocket + your shoes & fancy car keys.

I wouldn’t worry, Camara has plenty of riches in real life to buy anything he wants apparently so he shouldn’t be to hung up over some game money, right.

• Upvote 2

Fight takes place in RFC. Tell your fat fuck to lose weight if weight is an issue. I'll match any $ offer.

No, after Karter posted this I bumped the bet to 10 M.

The bet has been advertised at 10 M everywhere, and I even had my backers put the money in my account to show.

Me being wealthy in real life should not be a factor on how much Karter pays me. We made a bet, advertised for weeks on the 20 M total bet and Karter never said anything about the bet not being 10 M each.

This is plain and simple a freeroll by Karter. In the betting world this is considered the lowest of the low.

Also, Karter using the forums to freeroll peeps out of the full amount is as bad as anything Humors has ever done, the forums should not bet used for this.

• Downvote 1

I AM betting 10M.

Or we can do 5M as originally proposed by Karter. I can have the money in my plane in 24 hours, there is a TON of Tycoon money around and I have powerful backers (The Coallision):

So he dangles 10M, then says or we can do 5M. I say we can do whatever.

And in the next post he quotes me about a 5 mil bet, and says "bet locked in as quoted". Well quoted, was 5 mil bet.

Smells fishy. Like his mom's snatch. I'll get the committee of Camaras mom, Camaras sister, and Miss Miracle to handle my appeal process until further review of the terminology of this contract.

• Upvote 9

I wonder why Camara needs backers to loan him 10 million if he is so important and wealthy ... You can easily raise more than10 million with 3 years of VIP (90 bucks) from the VIP exchange.

I'd imagine the same reason for this:

Screen_Shot_2020-03-09_at_6.17.31_PM.png

Guess Moniseur "UFC Black belt aka Ferrari aka I fuck bitches aka party hard" Camara is actually Mister "Broke and a joke".

• Upvote 1

I'd imagine the same reason for this:

Screen_Shot_2020-03-09_at_6.17.31_PM.png

Guess Moniseur "UFC Black belt aka Ferrari aka I fuck bitches aka party hard" Camara is actually Mister "Broke and a joke".

You forgot short dick man. "broke and joke short dick man"

• 2 months later...

Yeah I know, just as you are thinking to yourself this can is gonna get it good this happens:

http://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%83%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%B8-%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%83%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-5678324.gif

Lets see if you can get a 12 fight win streak with your guy because he is up against pretty much the same competition as mine. And like the Barbarian said he will be back for that belt :showoff:

Belt back where it belongs. After pulling that little surprise above can turned out to be nothing but a leaker in the end.

Footage of camp CK receiving the blood transfusion bill:

matthew-mcconaughey-crying-gif-5.gif

That was after already spending planned earnings from a 12 fight win streak to produce the most expensive rap video in tycoon history. And losing a random 5M bet to some hobo standing outside the arena trying to be noticed. Not as it would matter if he lost 5 or 10M now, with only 47K in the bank camp CK will have to survive on legal budget weed and free breakfasts at Miss Miracles place for the foreseeable future.

• Upvote 5

Also, Karter using the forums to freeroll peeps out of the full amount is as bad as anything Humors has ever done, the forums should not bet used for this.

Humors: Nazi Propaganda. Dick pictures. Racism. skin color bashing. Homofobic content. Blatant spam and trolling.

Camara: #HERITAGE #RIDEORDIIIIE #RENTFREEE

Karter: Bet properly next time douchebag

Camara: FoRuM wAsnT mAdE FoR ThIs WhY cAnT wE aLL GeT AlOnG?!?! HuMoRs Is InNocEnT !!!eleven1

tenor.gif?itemid=12334129

• Upvote 2

Lol we are on our second bet kid

Try to keep up

For the record: I never experienced the stuff you mention above. The #heritaage I know is the one that offers Aylib and I a good gym and the alliance that gave TJ a home after his alliance folded.

I understand you being mad if all that happened to you but what I cannot do is be mad on your behalf.

Hope that clarifies

#rideordiiiebiiitch

• Downvote 1

"I never experienced this"

But then again, same Camara participates on threads about Koshysota.

THIS Koshysota
Screen_Shot_2018-07-26_at_9.28.21_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2018-07-26_at_9.29.42_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2018-07-26_at_9.31.38_PM.png

You might not have heard of the Nazi stuff before (or before I told you in game anyway... and you still kept repeating this shit, like you just did now), but you heard of SOME of the stuff. Period.

This just keeps proving the typical hypocrite lying good for nothing piece of shit you are. As I said on another thread, a world without guys like the mentioned above, including you, is a better world. Great riddance.

Hope this clarifies.

• Upvote 1

I was not part of the conversation you just posted bros. My name on chat is Butt Pirate and I have a Tom Hardy avatar.

Also the 2 people effin around in that chat are in the same alliance lol , with good old ninja pushing their buttons :)

A bunch of us have actually been using the dead chat the past 3 UFC events to have some laughs, predict fights and just shoot the shit. If you gonna turn into a KAREN and get offended on behalf on the actual participants you are gonna kill the chat again :(

I`ve even started posting my bets on the chat with enough time for anyone to follow me. Starting next week I will actually be line hunting and posting props having deposited in 4 betting books and touched base with my SB contacts.

You haven`t slept yet based on your all night bickering on behalf of another user.

Go get some sleep, trust me I got 9 hours yesterday and feel like a million bucks !

For the record: The one line in that chat posted I am not cool with is the colour trash one, but let`s be real here if you start banning people for that line we have to ban you for wishing another user gets shot on the face and dies. They are both bad content with no place in a public forum.

I`m actually really interested in the comments about the ACL and MLB (I am guessing these are online commissions?) acronyms that got mentioned in your graveyard shift tantrum from last night.

It`s like everyone`s collective scrotum shrunk to the size of a peanut.

One of my best morning read shits to date :) and happy it all got resolved.