Official Challenge for Joel Nicola

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you're contradicting yourself. You talk about real life and it being a game. Then you refer to a real life situation. Point is, it's a game, there's no rules being broken, no need to complain.

no, you see theres a difference between what i said about training and what i said about steroids. like i said, in real life theres really no way besides personal perception to determine whether a fighter is or isnt recieving better training than the next guy.

but its a known fact that on a game one is better than the other. its just a fact.

now what i said about steroids is true also. would you not agree that steroids makes you run faster, swing harder, lift more, and jump higher than a man thats not on steroids? they do. and thats exactly what private gyms are doing on this game. its taking what a normal fighter can achieve by normal training and then adding a steroid factor that allows them to go above, beyond, and far passed what normal fighters can acheive.

a man might make an argument that no fighter can go passed elite. but my argument back to them would be, is it fair that you can train your guy for 2 years real life time and i have to train my guy 4 years real life time to acheive the same results. thats not right in nobodies eyes. is it?

no, you see theres a difference between what i said about training and what i said about steroids. like i said, in real life theres really no way besides personal perception to determine whether a fighter is or isnt recieving better training than the next guy.

but its a known fact that on a game one is better than the other. its just a fact.

now what i said about steroids is true also. would you not agree that steroids makes you run faster, swing harder, lift more, and jump higher than a man thats not on steroids? they do. and thats exactly what private gyms are doing on this game. its taking what a normal fighter can achieve by normal training and then adding a steroid factor that allows them to go above, beyond, and far passed what normal fighters can acheive.

a man might make an argument that no fighter can go passed elite. but my argument back to them would be, is it fair that you can train your guy for 2 years real life time and i have to train my guy 4 years real life time to acheive the same results. thats not right in nobodies eyes. is it?

but what if their fighters are faster learners than your fighters? is that fair? is that right? is that their fault? face it dude...SHIT AIN'T FAIR...keep bitching it up!

but what if their fighters are faster learners than your fighters? is that fair? is that right? is that their fault? face it dude...SHIT AIN'T FAIR...keep bitching it up!

yea, the hiddens are totally fair. everybody is operating under the same umbrella/conditions so its 100% fair.

but opening a company and closing it 1 day later isnt fair! its not fair to me! its not fair to the ppl reading this forum! its not fair to the 10,000 managers that are playing this game FAIR! ITS NOT FAIR TO THE OTHER VIP MANAGERS THAT HAVE PAYED TO PLAY A FAIR GAME!!!

yea, the hiddens are totally fair. everybody is operating under the same umbrella/conditions so its 100% fair.

but opening a company and closing it 1 day later isnt fair! its not fair to me! its not fair to the ppl reading this forum! its not fair to the 10,000 managers that are playing this game FAIR! ITS NOT FAIR TO THE OTHER VIP MANAGERS THAT HAVE PAYED TO PLAY A FAIR FUCKING GAME!!!

why can't you close it right after? you opened it...you can do whatever you want to it. and we all operate under the same umbrella/conditions yet we have no control over hiddens but we DO have control on where and when we train...deal with it. don't blame us cuz you don't know how to get it done.

i love how you speak for the other 10,000 managers yet NO ONE likes/agrees with you. face it dude...you suck, you're alone and it bothers you.

btw, you CAN open a company, you CAN close it after 1 day, it's fair by your "umbrella" statement...AND WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH JOEL NICOLA!?

no you see, theres probably only 40 ppl that post on these forums and probly only a couple hundred that even read these forums. and the majority of them just dont want to get involved in an argument. thats why they dont ever say anything.

if it wasnt a problem then im sure that mike tycoon would pop up and say "hey, its not a problem" and put all the bickering to rest. but he doesnt. so by process of elimination that tells me and it should tell you that it IS a problem. it just hasnt been solved yet

no you see, theres probably only 40 ppl that post on these forums and probly only a couple hundred that even read these forums. and the majority of them just dont want to get involved in an argument. thats why they dont ever say anything.

if it wasnt a problem then im sure that mike tycoon would pop up and say "hey, its not a problem" and put all the bickering to rest. but he doesnt. so by process of elimination that tells me and it should tell you that it IS a problem. it just hasnt been solved yet

and you personally talked to ALL of them? you got any proof? maybe show me a thread where mike said it's a problem? he fixed the sparring thing pretty damn quick...why hasn't this been "fixed" (even tho there's nothing wrong? maybe cuz it's NOT a problem.

i think if that many people had an issue, they'd be posting here. but no, it's just you...and again...non of this has anything to do with joel nicola

and you personally talked to ALL of them? you got any proof? maybe show me a thread where mike said it's a problem? he fixed the sparring thing pretty damn quick...why hasn't this been "fixed" (even tho there's nothing wrong? maybe cuz it's NOT a problem.

i think if that many people had an issue, they'd be posting here. but no, it's just you...and again...non of this has anything to do with joel nicola

no actually it took him several months to fix the sparring thing.

and you know, your right. i may be the only one that has a problem with it. who knows? im pretty sure that the ppl that care are the minority. im sure that the ppl that even know anything wrong is going on is the minority. but you know, that doesnt make you right. i know that im arguing for the right reasons. and thats all that i can vouch for.

theres 3 kinds of ppl in this world.

the ones that make it happen.

the ones that watch it happen.

and the ones that dont know nothins happenin.

so if you can make it happen then thats what you gotta do, whether your alone or with an army. just becos your the majority doesnt make you right and just becos your the only one doesnt make you wrong

no actually it took him several months to fix the sparring thing.

and you know, your right. i may be the only one that has a problem with it. who knows? im pretty sure that the ppl that care are the minority. im sure that the ppl that even know anything wrong is going on is the minority. but you know, that doesnt make you right. i know that im arguing for the right reasons. and thats all that i can vouch for.

theres 3 kinds of ppl in this world.

the ones that make it happen.

the ones that watch it happen.

and the ones that dont know nothins happenin.

so if you can make it happen then thats what you gotta do, whether your alone or with an army. just becos your the majority doesnt make you right and just becos your the only one doesnt make you wrong

u forgot the 4th one...those that bitch about what's happening instead of making it happen...seriously, if you stopped for a second and made something happen, you'd enjoy it a little more. and how could you possibly say that you're sure? hitler was sure, manson was sure, koresh was sure...WE'RE ALL SURE! lol

but i've seen a lot more people NOT have a problem with it than those who do...bottom line. why can't you just PLAY the game and quit trying to CHANGE the game...who knows, you might find that you're pretty good at it. look at avon, he doesn't post or go to chat or run a business...and he's NUMBER ONE! he doesn't bother with all of this...maybe you should just relax a little and enjoy the game as it is. jesus man...it's like you're on some crusade cuz you're not very good and it sucks so you want to make it suck for the rest of us.

and you wonder why no one likes you?

Just to let you know, edwardsfan, I'm yet another manager that thinks you're wrong. Not about everything - the whole "popular opinion isn't always right" is right, just nothing else is, really.

Just to put my two cents in: the difference in training isn't like the difference in going clean and taking steroids. It's more like going to a good gym and going to an even better gym. And unless I see some actual data, I won't be convinced that the ratio if 2:1 in terms of difference in training.

I think the real problem is that you're 35k in debt and you're probably going to be losing your VIP soon, so you're overreacting (even though you've complained about this before).

Just to let you know, edwardsfan, I'm yet another manager that thinks you're wrong. Not about everything - the whole "popular opinion isn't always right" is right, just nothing else is, really.

Just to put my two cents in: the difference in training isn't like the difference in going clean and taking steroids. It's more like going to a good gym and going to an even better gym. And unless I see some actual data, I won't be convinced that the ratio if 2:1 in terms of difference in training.

I think the real problem is that you're 35k in debt and you're probably going to be losing your VIP soon, so you're overreacting (even though you've complained about this before).

:bigshock:

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=18229

If he is willing to accept this fight, I'll ask Jerry for a one fight release.

Considering there is a fighter creation difference of 16,849, I think it's a fair fight. He's also better than me in Boxing and Wrestling.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fi...9&fidb=1380

Jerry from Choke has agreed to a one fight release in order to let this fight happen. I have better MT and BJJ and a weight advantage. He has boxing and wrestling and about 3-4 months head start on training. Outside of his 3 test QFCs, Romano has fought reasonable competition and recently moved to Choke after his org closed to get even better competition.

DO YOU ACCEPT JOEL?

Edit: Pm sent with a link to this post. Let's see if he wants to disprove his poor reputation

Subject : Re: Do you accept?

Hi, thanks for the offer, but at the moment Ryuu is focusing all his energy on his next opponent which he is scheduled to fight on the 28th. After that perhaps we can work something out. Take care.

Sounds like he accepted. After his current fight.

Subject : Re: Do you accept?

Hi, thanks for the offer, but at the moment Ryuu is focusing all his energy on his next opponent which he is scheduled to fight on the 28th. After that perhaps we can work something out. Take care.

Sounds like he accepted. After his current fight.

wait till he signs the dotted line before celebrating

Olaf, just let me know when. I'll release you. I'd love to have you whoop him. Courtesy of Fightworld International :P

Edit: I'll even pay you your FWI on top of whatever you make at TCC ;)

Thanks man :)

look, the only reason why people are talking about arlovski is cause he appears in the top 10 ranking. i doubt that anyone would talk about him if he wasn't even near there.

thing is, everyone is free to fight whoever he wants, and arlovski is hand picking cans just to be on the top of the ranking. That's what he loves, just to sit staring at the mma-tycoon ranking.

i kinda started here (november), only have 24 fights (6 QFCs in the last 20) and still have a better opp. ranking than him (and he doesnt have one single QFC in his last 20). Not that i have a great opp. ranking, no, it happens that he has one really really bad. For a top 10 of the game, it just doesn't feel right. So, for me, the only thing to do is to account opp. ranking when calculating the overall ranking (same with fighters). Without being even in the top 100, the only way he would have to move up is to fight real fighters.

Nothing more, unless making something like an atheltic comission who wouldn't aprove some unrealistic fights (just like bobby's case, which is real life).

And, if even in that way, he still only fights cans, who cares? he will be with a very poor ranking and will never be seen as one of the best.