Official Challenge for Joel Nicola

its actaully a simple fix for private gyms in my opinion.

1. org owners just quit signing private gym fighters

2. managers just quit taking fights against private gym fighters. (theres no shame in rejecting a fight against someone thats training at twice the rate as your normal fighters)

3. maybe the legitamate managers should get together and create a manager rankings list that actually puts these managers that need to use a private gyms just to compete in there actual place.

like for instance, any shit inc., oops, i mean, pit inc. manager pretty much would be lucky to be in the top 200 if they didnt get twice the training as everyone else

do you EVER stop bitching?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you EVER stop bitching?

man, whats your problem? thats not bitching lol. im just stating the facts. if you have to have fighters that are twice as good as your competition to be successful then you are hardly successful enuff to be considered in the top group of managers. especially when there are ones that are playing with far less skilled fighters and still better than you. whats that say about you guys skills?

to me i think that it makes you look really bad

man, whats your problem? thats not bitching lol. im just stating the facts. if you have to have fighters that are twice as good as your competition to be successful then you are hardly successful enuff to be considered in the top group of managers. especially when there are ones that are playing with far less skilled fighters and still better than you. whats that say about you guys skills?

to me i think that it makes you look really bad

isn't the whole damn point to get your fighters as good as you can...and try to get them to win? maybe we should all set our fighters to no training so other's can catch up? didn't you close up a gym? just cuz u failed at running a gym, doesn't mean you gotta go around bitching about everyone else's nice gyms man. make some friends, pool your money together and make a nice gym....wait, then you'd have to make friends and you do't want to seem to do that. safety in numbers bro...the strong will survive...sorry you're out in the cold but you made that bed...not me.

not all of us fight at syn or cfc...i wish i could man, i really do, and will when one of my guys meet the minimum requirements i guess (not that i know what they are in syn but i have inquired at cfc)...but we can only fight who's put in front of us. not all of us handpick fights and i have NEVER fought a 1-0 guy with anything over a 2/3-0 guy. if that makes me look bad, so be it...but i have no projects, all my guys fight...subsequently, all my guys need to train...sorry i can't give everyone the "proper" training they need but that's not my responsibility. also, you're one of the FEW people i've ever seen bitch and moan about this...meanwhile, everyone else is pm'ing those with nice gyms asking to get in.

honestly Jluvsdiksdiksdiks, i feel sorry for you now : ( usually your the one that talks all bad ass outa of the bunch but for some reason your crying now. i guess its becos your the worst out of the bunch. i dont really know or care.

your taking what i said and making it into something that its not.

my only point was, should a manager that has fighters with twice the skills be ranked as high as a manager thats doing the same thing with fighters with half the skills?

i mean, its not that complex. just think about it. you have one manager that plays normally and is ranked 20th and you have a manager in which everyone of his fighters has the skill advantage in every fight that he has and he's still only ranked 21st. do you honestly think that the 21st ranked manager should even be included in the same sentence as the 20th ranked manager? i dont think so.

my point been, all the shit inc. managers arent very good. they dont know much about the sliders or they would be ranked 1,2,3,4,5,6,etc. but there not

honestly , i feel sorry for you now : ( usually your the one that talks all bad ass outa of the bunch but for some reason your crying now. i guess its becos your the worst out of the bunch. i dont really know or care.

your taking what i said and making it into something that its not.

my only point was, should a manager that has fighters with twice the skills be ranked as high as a manager thats doing the same thing with fighters with half the skills?

i mean, its not that complex. just think about it. you have one manager that plays normally and is ranked 20th and you have a manager in which everyone of his fighters has the skill advantage in every fight that he has and he's still only ranked 21st. do you honestly think that the 21st ranked manager should even be included in the same sentence as the 20th ranked manager? i dont think so.

my point been, all the shit inc. managers arent very good. they dont know much about the sliders or they would be ranked 1,2,3,4,5,6,etc. but there not

Jluvsdiksdiksdiks - that's clever...did ur mom come up with that?

soooo...the 49ers weren't good cuz they had better players? or the steelers or lakers or yankees...i love how you try and play "people's champ" when you have NO people. when was i crying? ALL YOU DO is bitch about shit you don't have, yet you're not willing to put forth the effort to go out there and get it yourself...you're a freeloader or a crybaby one of the 2.

i'm the worst of the bunch, yes but a lot of that is becuz i didn't take the game very seriously when i first started playing it. i haven't lost since i joined the pit but oddly enuff, i've never asked for any slider help. hmmmm...19-1 in my last 20...nawwww...i don't know anything about sliders. speaking of sliders, didn't you lose a big fight to shiv? and instead of having your SUPERIOR sliders to help you...YOU SENT 40 FUKN EMAILS TRYING TO GET HIM TO BE MORE AGGRESSIVE?! HAHAHAHA! BUSH LEAGUE PSYCHEOUT SHIT!

those guys were ALL ranked very high but have taken some BIG losses to some BIG fighters/managers...no shame in that.

um, the difference is that the 49ers and steelers and whoever else wer winning when they had there better fighters. you guys are just stinking up the joint!

and i think you confuse "not being able" and "not choosing" to have to create an advantage for myself. i CHOOSE not to have to manipulate things in order to be a good manager. you guys have NO CHOICE but to manipulate things in order to be a good manager. THATS THE DIFFERENCE!

in all honesty i understand why you get so defensive. you want to hold on to what you once had and with out better skilled fighters you realize that you cant do that.

Uhm... yes we should?

nahhhh lol money is the motivation.

anyway, on another note.... I don't approve what they're doing and I doubt anybody does. Org owners should be allowed to sign their fighters, no ands, ifs, buts about it. If I owned an org, and put on events IRL, and I had fighters under my management, I could handpick their opponents, as shitty as it is - it's the truth. However since this is a game, I think after a certain amount of complaints like this they should get a ranking hit and maybe a "star" or angry face next to their manager name/rank, maybe as long as that * is next to them they can't go past rank 100-200. And eventually they might get pissed and come on here and redeem themselves to get their star removed. Brainstorming idea, but I seen someone say something about putting something next to their name - which I think is a great idea. The forum would have the power to remove it with votes or whatever. Just an idea.

um, the difference is that the 49ers and steelers and whoever else wer winning when they had there better fighters. you guys are just stinking up the joint!

and i think you confuse "not being able" and "not choosing" to have to create an advantage for myself. i CHOOSE not to have to manipulate things in order to be a good manager. you guys have NO CHOICE but to manipulate things in order to be a good manager. THATS THE DIFFERENCE!

in all honesty i understand why you get so defensive. you want to hold on to what you once had and with out better skilled fighters you realize that you cant do that.

nice excuse...keep it up, you're getting quite good.

trying to hold on to what i once had? lol. what was that? a shit record and shit fighters? yeah, i WANT that again. don't be angry that i got off my ass and got better at the game.

it's simple motivation really. see, while you were in here bitchin' about sparring gyms, private gyms and thinking you OWNED the game cuz you paid for VIP...i was out studying fights, training my fighters and running a company so i could get money for better training. THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE!

don't blame me cuz u have no friends and no one likes you. tell ya what...i'll leave you alone when someone posts that they genuinely like you and the posts you make.

its actaully a simple fix for private gyms in my opinion.

1. org owners just quit signing private gym fighters

2. managers just quit taking fights against private gym fighters. (theres no shame in rejecting a fight against someone thats training at twice the rate as your normal fighters)

3. maybe the legitamate managers should get together and create a manager rankings list that actually puts these managers that need to use a private gyms just to compete in there actual place.

like for instance, any shit inc., oops, i mean, pit inc. manager pretty much would be lucky to be in the top 200 if they didnt get twice the training as everyone else

:OMG: :spam: :us:

waiting.........

waiting.........

waiting.........

waiting.........

boo hoo hoo. darn you j666, now i feel so bad :weeping:

don't feel bad for me son...i got plenty of friends AND e-friends lol. too bad you don't. just think tho. at the end of the day, it's really your own fault...no one else to blame.

ok pbr. your a reasonable guy. let me ask you this question becos i know you'll give a straight answer

how many fights that you've won becos your fighter was just far better do you think that you would have won if your fighter was just equal?

so we can give you an accurate ranking

ok pbr. your a reasonable guy. let me ask you this question becos i know you'll give a straight answer

how many fights that you've won becos your fighter was just far better do you think that you would have won if your fighter was just equal?

wow...just when we thought you couldn't get anymore idiotic.

wow...just when we thought you couldn't get anymore idiotic.

what, im been serious. thats a legitimate question. we all need to work together to get this straightened out. i wouldnt expect you to understand j666 becos you seem to be stubborn but im sure that these other guys that have a little bit better ability to reason things out will understand that they wouldnt be where they are if they didnt have better training, and offer up a good opinion of where they should actually be ranked.

what, im been serious. thats a legitimate question. we all need to work together to get this straightened out. i wouldnt expect you to understand j666 becos you seem to be stubborn but im sure that these other guys that have a little bit better ability to reason things out will understand that they wouldnt be where they are if they didnt have better training, and offer up a good opinion of where they should actually be ranked.

Man.. man. You can't be serious? lol

Judging from half the things you say.... it's like... Chuck Liddell shouldn't take his fight against Shogun because Shogun has been training more, or Rampage shouldn't take his fight with Rashad cuz he's had extra training. It's pretty stupid man honestly. What you suggest makes me think we shouldn't be able to see ANY stats of our opponents at all. Then you'd have no room to bitch about extra training.

lol...a legitimate troll attempt by insinuating that his fights AREN'T equal. and define "equal"? rarely do the 4 primaries equal out in ANY fight...kinda figured you'd know that cuz even YOU can't be that dumb.

Man.. man. You can't be serious? lol

Judging from half the things you say.... it's like... Chuck Liddell shouldn't take his fight against Shogun because Shogun has been training more, or Rampage shouldn't take his fight with Rashad cuz he's had extra training. It's pretty stupid man honestly. What you suggest makes me think we shouldn't be able to see ANY stats of our opponents at all. Then you'd have no room to bitch about extra training.

no thats not at all what im suggesting. in real life you cant measure what a guy learns to the extent that you can on a game. and you cant measure what coach is better than another coach. its simply perception. on a game its different. everything is figured into an absolute value on a game.

once again tho, im not bitching, just simply pointing out that in this game where private training is a known fact to be better than normal training, that these guys that are surviving off of private training only, that they be placed in there rightful spot. or like you suggested earlier that these managers be served an asterisk by there name. or just put in there own little category

its like baseball players taking steroids. its the exact same situation

no thats not at all what im suggesting. in real life you cant measure what a guy learns to the extent that you can on a game. and you cant measure what coach is better than another coach. its simply perception. on a game its different. everything is figured into an absolute value on a game.

once again tho, im not bitching, just simply pointing out that in this game where private training is a known fact to be better than normal training, that these guys that are surviving off of private training only, that they be placed in there rightful spot. or like you suggested earlier that these managers be served an asterisk by there name. or just put in there own little category

:smile_anim:

im most of my fights i am underdog -- none of my guys have any outstanding skills or monsters so your thinking wrong there -- besides i think someone that knows sliders right can and will win being way outclassed

Well you're contradicting yourself. You talk about real life and it being a game. Then you refer to a real life situation. Point is, it's a game, there's no rules being broken, no need to complain.

Congratulations edwardsfan, in a thread calling out someone else you have become the villian. Your troll skills are truly legendary young jedi. To be honest I like Joel much more than you. At least he doesnt go out of his way to annoy people!