Official Challenge for Joel Nicola

Edward's fan is kind of right. I mean not eveyrone is allowed to open gyms , onli VIPS are and most vips aren't new users. So you have Older/Vip members beating on new members the same way AA and Nicola who are old members beating on the new guys.

Both of them are wrong in my book. Yes what nicola and AA are doing are worst but they're both still wrong.

Honesly the only thing that makes them different is the fact that Nicola and AA hand-pick there fights.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honesly the only thing that makes them different is the fact that Nicola and AA hand-pick there fights.

thats a big difference!

Edward's fan is kind of right. I mean not eveyrone is allowed to open gyms , onli VIPS are and most vips aren't new users. So you have Older/Vip members beating on new members the same way AA and Nicola who are old members beating on the new guys.

Both of them are wrong in my book. Yes what nicola and AA are doing are worst but they're both still wrong.

Wow, so you have a total of 4 fights, and you have been around for 3 months, and you really think you have a handle on what all vips are doing....some of the people that need to post need to bring some data to the table before making general conclusions about "all" of a subject.

First off, QFC's have now been changed to semi-protect the noob. Now you no longer have to worry about waking up and facing some 10-4 fighter. Yes, you can still end up fighting projects, and it will suck for most new players, but in reality, its not the basic newbies that make this game go round and round anyhow, they are playing for free. Which means they will already be at a disadvantage, and they can only experiment with 4 fighters, so why change the game to make it *easier* for them. This is a MMO game which means there will be a natural advantage to the older user base, adn that advantage is deserved because they have been loyal and they have been around longer. When a lot of us started we did not have any of the advantage's new players have now, it gets old when new players bitch, and because of the old guard they have it ten times easier. You have newbie guides, you have a working chat, you have real contracts(yeah back in the day new fighters got paid shit, heck veterans got paid shit.), you have more gym choices(and even a lot more good public gyms, so stop bitching about private gyms, there were only 3 elite gyms for a long time) and good ones at that, you have a lot more org's, more cities, and a lot more variety. It is easy enough for a new player to find a good org that fits them, new players should not be stepping into big orgs anyhow unless they are projects. QFC's are just a way to practice sliders, not making it a career. If your worried about uneven QFC fights, find a good newbie friendly org. Network, make friends, this game is a ton easier now for the newb than for us who have been around a while.

Comparing all vip's to Nicola and AA is blasphemy, and is downright stupid. A lot of the top vip managers have earned their ranking and most fight in top orgs where you will *not* see Nicola and AA fighting at. AA creating an org and used that to manufacture his ranking. Nicola would only fight blue belts for the longest time while he had all purples and higher, and he would never accept a fight he did not think he had a large percentage of winning. He changed for about a week, and now he is back to fighting 0-0, 0-1 nubs.

How about you go find some top 30 managers that have done the same without make stupid remarks and comments. Or have more than 4 fights and 3 months of game time before making remarks about *all* vips.

Just like any MMO game, its the job of the new player to make there way into the game and fit right in. Its not the job of the game to make itself fit to them, you have to work at it to become a top manager, have top fighters, etc. Stop expecting things to be changed and be hand fed an easier game.

Wow, so you have a total of 4 fights, and you have been around for 3 months, and you really think you have a handle on what all vips are doing....some of the people that need to post need to bring some data to the table before making general conclusions about "all" of a subject.

First off, QFC's have now been changed to semi-protect the noob. Now you no longer have to worry about waking up and facing some 10-4 fighter. Yes, you can still end up fighting projects, and it will suck for most new players, but in reality, its not the basic newbies that make this game go round and round anyhow, they are playing for free. Which means they will already be at a disadvantage, and they can only experiment with 4 fighters, so why change the game to make it *easier* for them. This is a MMO game which means there will be a natural advantage to the older user base, adn that advantage is deserved because they have been loyal and they have been around longer. When a lot of us started we did not have any of the advantage's new players have now, it gets old when new players bitch, and because of the old guard they have it ten times easier. You have newbie guides, you have a working chat, you have real contracts(yeah back in the day new fighters got paid shit, heck veterans got paid shit.), you have more gym choices(and even a lot more good public gyms, so stop bitching about private gyms, there were only 3 elite gyms for a long time) and good ones at that, you have a lot more org's, more cities, and a lot more variety. It is easy enough for a new player to find a good org that fits them, new players should not be stepping into big orgs anyhow unless they are projects. QFC's are just a way to practice sliders, not making it a career. If your worried about uneven QFC fights, find a good newbie friendly org. Network, make friends, this game is a ton easier now for the newb than for us who have been around a while.

Comparing all vip's to Nicola and AA is blasphemy, and is downright stupid. A lot of the top vip managers have earned their ranking and most fight in top orgs where you will *not* see Nicola and AA fighting at. AA creating an org and used that to manufacture his ranking. Nicola would only fight blue belts for the longest time while he had all purples and higher, and he would never accept a fight he did not think he had a large percentage of winning. He changed for about a week, and now he is back to fighting 0-0, 0-1 nubs.

How about you go find some top 30 managers that have done the same without make stupid remarks and comments. Or have more than 4 fights and 3 months of game time before making remarks about *all* vips.

Just like any MMO game, its the job of the new player to make there way into the game and fit right in. Its not the job of the game to make itself fit to them, you have to work at it to become a top manager, have top fighters, etc. Stop expecting things to be changed and be hand fed an easier game.

^^^This. Nicely put.

Mattys right. I tried playing WoW last night. All they gave me was a shitty little sword and told me to go stab pigs. It sucked. Then I went and challenged some dude to a fight in my first 15 minutes. He did some flashy thing and I died.

Now I'm back to MMATycoon.

Fuck MR T

Fuck WoW

who is giving Joel these fights ?

why would any org owner sanction those fighting ?

I have a few guy who'll rejects fights i'm sure every org does but I never put a fight on if the fighter are more than 4 or 5 spaces aprt in the ranking , it;s bad for event rating if you have fighters fighting who aren't similar in rank

misfire your wrong.

if this game was perfect then you would be right. but your forgetting to remember that this game is still basically new and private gyms are just exploiting a bug. if the game was perfected then private gyms wouldnt be happening. i mean, if they wer intended to be apart of the game then you wouldnt have to go around corners and use loopholes to do it.

i think the problem for older players stems from the fact that at the moment theres really nothing to spend money on. all these older players that have amassed loads of money over the last year feel that they should be entitled to spend it and have the finer things on the game. but since theres not many finer things to have on this game that younger players cant have, they are forced to use it in eploitive ways and feel that they are entitled to it. i can understand that point of view. but its when they say that what they are doing is fair, that they lose there credibility

its just a young game that's still building stages. i promise you that once this game gets to the tweeking stages then private gyms will be long forgotten along with those fighters that used them and you guys will have plenty of fine things to blow your money on

misfire your wrong.

if this game was perfect then you would be right. but your forgetting to remember that this game is still basically new and private gyms are just exploiting a bug. if the game was perfected then private gyms wouldnt be happening. i mean, if they wer intended to be apart of the game then you wouldnt have to go around corners and use loopholes to do it.

Who has to go around corners and use loopholes? You are confusing your argument (because just like everyone else, YOU have no idea what YOU are talking about). I run an org for 5 months. I stockpile $500K. I sell/close my org. I open a gym for my fighters. What loophole did I use? What corner did I cut? The answer is NONE. I have done everything legal, I'm just better than you at the game and you can't deal with that. (By the way, I've done none of this, but I don't complain that I still run an org and not a private gym for my fighters).

i think the problem for older players stems from the fact that at the moment theres really nothing to spend money on. all these older players that have amassed loads of money over the last year feel that they should be entitled to spend it and have the finer things on the game. but since theres not many finer things to have on this game that younger players cant have, they are forced to use it in eploitive ways and feel that they are entitled to it. i can understand that point of view. but its when they say that what they are doing is fair, that they lose there credibility

its just a young game that's still building stages. i promise you that once this game gets to the tweeking stages then private gyms will be long forgotten along with those fighters that used them and you guys will have plenty of fine things to blow your money on

I almost thought for a second that you had an iota of intelligence here as you almost recognized what the real problem is, but then you blew that out of the water with the bolded line which might be the single stupidest thing I have ever read on this forum (and that covers a lot). That line alone makes your argument needless and you should be banned from speaking again.

I almost thought for a second that you had an iota of intelligence here as you almost recognized what the real problem is, but then you blew that out of the water with the bolded line which might be the single stupidest thing I have ever read on this forum (and that covers a lot). That line alone makes your argument needless and you should be banned from speaking again.

It's the same crybaby nonsense we see over and over again. Of course there is a reward for playing the game longer and succeeding at it; THAT'S THE POINT. At the end of the day, these complaints come not even from noobs, but people who have been around a while and just don't want to put the work in. If you want to be as successful as the rest of us, work as hard as the rest of us. Period.

thats the most beautiful thing that ive ever read. i love how ppl right all this crap and just magically forget to include all the stuff that makes it wrong.

i have no problem with somebody that has ran an org for 6 months and has a million dollars and wants to let it just evaporate away. but you see, the thing is is that not very many ppl are doing that.

what ppl are doing is opening a clothing company for one day and then swapping money out with there buddies and then opening up a gym the next week once the money has been transferred. THAT IS WRONG AND IS A LOOPHOLE!!!

also what ppl are doing, which is also wrong, is offering up big ass sponsorship deals and then taking it away which has already been layed out how that works in another thread. BOTH WAYS ARE WRONG AND LOOPHOLES!!!

it has nothing to do with "earning your way" or "putting in the time" or even been an older player really. anybody can do it. JUST SOME CHOOSE NOT TO!

thats the most beautiful thing that ive ever read. i love how ppl right all this crap and just magically forget to include all the stuff that makes it wrong.

i have no problem with somebody that has ran an org for 6 months and has a million dollars and wants to let it just evaporate away. but you see, the thing is is that not very many ppl are doing that.

what ppl are doing is opening a clothing company for one day and then swapping money out with there buddies and then opening up a gym the next week once the money has been transferred. THAT IS WRONG AND IS A LOOPHOLE!!!

also what ppl are doing, which is also wrong, is offering up big ass sponsorship deals and then taking it away which has already been layed out how that works in another thread. BOTH WAYS ARE WRONG AND LOOPHOLES!!!

it has nothing to do with "earning your way" or "putting in the time" or even been an older player really. anybody can do it. JUST SOME CHOOSE NOT TO!

No one includes "all the stuff that makes it wrong" because trying to reason with a ra-tard makes you a ra-tard.

By the way, you just named two issues that people would actually agree with you on that have NOTHING TO DO WITH PRIVATE GYMS! You are arguing for the wrong thing and you're too dumb to even realize! You want the loopholes fixed, not private gyms.

It's the same crybaby nonsense we see over and over again. Of course there is a reward for playing the game longer and succeeding at it; THAT'S THE POINT. At the end of the day, these complaints come not even from noobs, but people who have been around a while and just don't want to put the work in. If you want to be as successful as the rest of us, work as hard as the rest of us. Period.

This is a solid post. I put my time in. I have fighters who have been around for over 3 game years. 2 of my guys have over 15 fights. I have like 130 fights total. I rarely get an easy fights. I carefully look over my opponents and come up with good gameplans. I have an org that has been around since mid-May. Guys who put in as much time and effort as me deserve some success.

No one includes "all the stuff that makes it wrong" because trying to reason with a ra-tard makes you a ra-tard.

By the way, you just named two issues that people would actually agree with you on that have NOTHING TO DO WITH PRIVATE GYMS! You are arguing for the wrong thing and you're too dumb to even realize! You want the loopholes fixed, not private gyms.

well, you may be right about that. i do want the loopholes fixed. if somebody has a private gym and they are doing it by ethical means then by all means do it. i would. but if they are funding these gyms by money transfers and shady tactics then it should be stopped and fixed.

MATTY WINS BY TKO IN THE 3RD ROUND!!!!!

well now that we've agreed. im curious to see how mike puts a stop to the gyms that are operating by unfair means. hopefully he can see which ones are self funded and which ones arent.

well, you may be right about that. i do want the loopholes fixed. if somebody has a private gym and they are doing it by ethical means then by all means do it. i would. but if they are funding these gyms by money transfers and shady tactics then it should be stopped and fixed.

Thank you. Thank you. I will be signing autographs later. :thankyou:

I trust that in the future, your annoying rants will be kept to eliminating the actual loopholes in the game, and not eliminating good functionality.

well now that we've agreed. im curious to see how mike puts a stop to the gyms that are operating by unfair means. hopefully he can see which ones are self funded and which ones arent

Its not a matter of going through every gym - thats a witch hunt that will take more time than its worth. Just fix the loopholes. Go create a thread and argue that.

Leave this thread to bashing Joel Nicola like it was meant to be.

Its not a matter of going through every gym - thats a witch hunt that will take more time than its worth. Just fix the loopholes. Go create a thread and argue that.

well actually it wont be that hard to figure out which ones are okay and which arent. mike can just look at the finances and see whats happening.

its like the other day there was a las vegas gym that had 65k one day and two days later had 110k. that gym should be scratched. we all know that gym owners dont make that much money

Actually I think its the job of Mike to make sure this game doesnt get to elite heavy and impossible to break into.

Personally I will take a hit in terms of gyms etc if it means this game gets a bigger player base and becomes popular.

Us having super sparring, 1v1 training etc is going to ensure new players get trampled on continaully and just quit as they will never catch up. In some respects this can and probably will happen. But in fairness you reduce it when it becomes too much (Mike has done this previously and I expect him to do it again).

All this has to be taken into account when trying to get a game out to the masses.

Am I saying VIPs and old members should be shafted? No. Am I saying the game has to have a appreciable learning curve to not scare away potential players? Definitely. This can be achieved in a number of ways. Some people seem to like the advantage time has given them and I hope that it doesnt remain like that forever.

Who has to go around corners and use loopholes? You are confusing your argument (because just like everyone else, YOU have no idea what YOU are talking about). I run an org for 5 months. I stockpile $500K. I sell/close my org. I open a gym for my fighters. What loophole did I use? What corner did I cut? The answer is NONE. I have done everything legal, I'm just better than you at the game and you can't deal with that. (By the way, I've done none of this, but I don't complain that I still run an org and not a private gym for my fighters).

what about someone who made money through an org or a different company opens a 12 elite gym eventually his money runs out , so he sells the gym to his mate starts a clothing company which is open for a day . (the t-shirts are beautiful so they sell out in one day)

and bam his 12 elite gym is back .

even with your with your 500,000 you only be able to support the gym for what 10 to 15 weeks max . I mean signing the trainers would cost over 100,000 and if there mostly double elite it costs 40,000 to 50,0000 a week .

I don't know the exact breakdown but I remember hearing that the trainers wagers in CFC cost the 48,000 amy D takes in for gym fees

what about someone who made money through an org or a different company opens a 12 elite gym eventually his money runs out , so he sells the gym to his mate starts a clothing company which is open for a day . (the t-shirts are beautiful so they sell out in one day)

and bam his 12 elite gym is back .

even with your with your 500,000 you only be able to support the gym for what 10 to 15 weeks max . I mean signing the trainers would cost over 100,000 and if there mostly double elite it costs 40,000 to 50,0000 a week .

I don't know the exact breakdown but I remember hearing that the trainers wagers in CFC cost the 48,000 amy D takes in for gym fees

Yes, eventually money will run out, and I guess you better hope that the training was the best way to spend $500K. Nothing wrong with that if that's how someone wants to waste their money.

I don't know anything about gym costs, but, yes, eventually, running a gym that loses money will force you out of money. I don't see anything wrong with that, though, if someone wants to spend their money that way.

Your example about a friend and a clothing company is AGAIN a problem that you have (and many people agree) with funneling. That will happen regardless of private gyms. So, how about we make a thread that complains about funneling (since that's the real problem), and we leave this thread to bashing Joel?

Yes, eventually money will run out, and I guess you better hope that the training was the best way to spend $500K. Nothing wrong with that if that's how someone wants to waste their money.

I don't know anything about gym costs, but, yes, eventually, running a gym that loses money will force you out of money. I don't see anything wrong with that, though, if someone wants to spend their money that way.

Your example about a friend and a clothing company is AGAIN a problem that you have (and many people agree) with funneling. That will happen regardless of private gyms. So, how about we make a thread that complains about funneling (since that's the real problem), and we leave this thread to bashing Joel?

fair bashing Joel is the greater issue .

it's surprises me you don't have a problem funneling

fair bashing Joel is the greater issue .

it's surprises me you don't have a problem funneling

Dude...do you just throw things at the wall and hope something sticks?

First, you make the baseless accusation that all my fighters are in private gyms. Not true.

Now, you say I don't have a problem funneling when, if you read my previous response to you, I clearly stated that I thought funneling and the economy were the problem, not private gyms. See here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=100340