Official Challenge for Joel Nicola

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is incredible and made me feel giddy as fuck. When I went to catch up on the thread, I went to page 8 first - which spilled the beans - so when I went back to the earlier pages I was tickled. I could practically see the shame on his face (that hopefully was there) as he sat behind the keyboard typing this drivel, knowing he's digging his grave nice and deep. Priceless stuff. This kind of deception and sleaze is usually one's cue to move on from their particular game, but it's up to him.

Regarding Joel and AA (to get back to the thread's original point), I would favor a system in which if an overwhelming majority (at least 80%, with a minimum of 30 votes) says certain members are engaging in practices which, left unchecked, hurt the balance of the game, a mass message is sent out informing members of these guys and hopefully building a community blacklist for their fighters. Regarding new managers knowing about them, I don't have a solution beyond having some sort of warning on any of the existing pages.

• 5 months later...
I'm starting to wonder who these guys with records like 0-1 are fighting guys with huge records anyways? I don't care how new you are, who would take that fight? Doesn't make any sense to go on this long...
I don't know. Even with a 6 year age disadvantage this guy did pretty well. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=167744