Official Challenge for Joel Nicola

Joel came to chat again. This time he was going on about making an alliance with AA and being king and queen of MMATycoon.

So, I challenged him.

He could pick any one of his fighter, in any weightclass, in whatever city and I'd come with a fighter in the same weightclass to fight him.

14:54 Olaf_Haraldson i'd fight anyone of your fighters joel

14:54 joel i can sub ppl with my eyes closed

14:54 joel that saga match was a test with sliders

14:54 Gunnar joel you relize we arent makeing fun of your RECORD we are makeing fun of the competition. anyone can beat cans

14:54 Olaf_Haraldson fighter of your choice against a fighter of mine of my choice

14:54 JusDawg Hmmm 5 of your last 20 you couldn't finish, Doesn't seem to be 90-95% to me

14:54 Olaf_Haraldson you can pick the weightclass

14:55 *** v89 quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

14:55 joel http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=101175

14:56 joel http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=88624

14:56 joel see my last few fights have been againt gd oposition aswell

14:56 JusDawg I'll lay money if quacker was a brown belt u would have ducked that fight

14:56 Olaf_Haraldson joel

14:56 Gunnar are you now dodgeing entire parts of a conversation or what ? take olafs challange

14:56 Olaf_Haraldson u dodging me

14:57 Olaf_Haraldson fighter of your choice against one of mine

14:57 Olaf_Haraldson weightclass of your choice

14:57 JusDawg look at the creation #'s joel

14:57 joel olaf woudnt even stand a chance

14:57 Olaf_Haraldson good for you eh

14:57 JusDawg LOL u fight fighters made many months after yours

14:57 JusDawg LOL

14:57 Gunnar ok then accapte the challange, troll

14:57 Olaf_Haraldson so bring

14:57 Olaf_Haraldson choose a weightclass and a fighter

14:57 Olaf_Haraldson i'll even get the money together to travel to your fighters city

14:58 JusDawg OK guys watch the name calling, let's no stoop to joel's level '

14:58 JusDawg I'll back u Olaf_Haraldson

14:58 Olaf_Haraldson i'm ~140ish manager rank

14:58 Olaf_Haraldson you are 53

14:58 joel yeh i should be top 10

14:58 Olaf_Haraldson thx jusdawg btw

14:58 Olaf_Haraldson ok

14:58 joel but had some bad luck of late

14:58 Olaf_Haraldson so take the challenge

14:58 Olaf_Haraldson don't pussy out

14:58 joel im gona open my own org soon like AA

14:59 Olaf_Haraldson i don't care

14:59 joel me and her will be 1 and 2 in the game

14:59 Olaf_Haraldson again

14:59 joel king and queen

14:59 Olaf_Haraldson i'm issuing an official challenge

14:59 Olaf_Haraldson fighter of your choice

14:59 joel ok

14:59 Olaf_Haraldson weightclass of your choice

14:59 rivfader you are a terrible person joel and I hope you die in a fire

14:59 Olaf_Haraldson city of your choice

14:59 joel ill look into ur profile

14:59 *** Oster quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

14:59 Olaf_Haraldson no you won't

14:59 joel link me

14:59 Olaf_Haraldson just give the best you have

14:59 Olaf_Haraldson my fighters don't matter

15:00 Olaf_Haraldson you said you had the best

15:00 joel u said i could pick

15:00 Olaf_Haraldson so bring

15:00 joel i do

15:00 Olaf_Haraldson you pick your fighter

15:00 Olaf_Haraldson and the weightclass

15:00 joel ill pick urs too

15:00 Gunnar lol

15:00 stutti lol :D

15:00 Olaf_Haraldson uh

15:00 joel cause i wana make sure im choose guys that can last with mine

15:00 Olaf_Haraldson yeah sure

15:00 Olaf_Haraldson fighter / wc / city

15:00 Olaf_Haraldson bring

15:01 rivfader I'm pretty sure he's trolling at this point

15:01 prelapse6 if i may butt in

15:01 rivfader I don't remember even joel being this stupid

15:01 prelapse6 i think he really is trolling

15:01 Olaf_Haraldson could very well be

15:01 joel lol, this just some devious ploy by u guys to try and get me kicked

15:01 joel like lasttime

15:02 joel u the ones starting on me

15:02 Olaf_Haraldson ?

15:02 joel and bagging my partner AA

15:02 Olaf_Haraldson i'm giving an official challenge

15:02 joel i accepted

15:02 Olaf_Haraldson good

15:02 joel i asked for u to link ur profile

15:02 Olaf_Haraldson fighter / wc / city

15:02 joel but u failed to do so

15:02 Olaf_Haraldson you wanna pick my fighter, which is not part of the deal

15:02 joel anyway its getting late, im off to sleep, some of us have jobs to wake up to

15:02 Olaf_Haraldson and my chatname is the same as my manager name

15:03 Olaf_Haraldson some of us have the day off and live on different continents

15:03 Gunnar see he keeps trolling and dodgeing fights

15:03 Gunnar loser

15:03 rivfader I hope your house burns down while you sleep joel

15:03 Olaf_Haraldson i don't

15:03 Olaf_Haraldson then he can't fight

15:03 Gunnar i hope you stop dodgeing

15:03 Olaf_Haraldson and lose

15:03 joel good on you rivfader

15:03 Olaf_Haraldson so

15:04 Olaf_Haraldson fighter / wc / city

15:04 Olaf_Haraldson this gonna take long, joel

15:04 Olaf_Haraldson ?

15:04 joel talk about this later

15:04 joel i need some sleep

15:04 Olaf_Haraldson no, we won't

15:04 prelapse6 knew it

15:04 Olaf_Haraldson bullshit

15:04 rivfader pussy

15:04 Olaf_Haraldson pick your best guy

15:04 joel bs i dnt back down from anyone

15:05 Olaf_Haraldson he can be 15-0 with black belts up the wazzoo

15:05 *** RoygBiv quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

15:05 stutti you just did

15:05 Olaf_Haraldson pick your best guy

15:05 joel No Retreat, No Surrender.

15:05 joel laters laddies

15:05 Olaf_Haraldson fighter / wc / city

15:05 rivfader haha this gotta be a troll

15:05 *** joel quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Mweh

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joel has a 155lb fighter in Tokyo Cage Combat he took a rather modest contract to prove he really wasn't as bad as his reputation. If you have a 155er thats unsigned or you could get temporarily released PM me or post him here and I'll see if i can get Joel to sign off on the fight!

Joel has a 155lb fighter in Tokyo Cage Combat he took a rather modest contract to prove he really wasn't as bad as his reputation. If you have a 155er thats unsigned or you could get temporarily released PM me or post him here and I'll see if i can get Joel to sign off on the fight!

I got a 1-0 in Amsterdam, that i might get temporarily released.

Ramon Dekkers

I'll talk to Logan when I see him in chat

Lets see, here Joel's latest fight :

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=99836 - His 8-0 vs an 0-1 fighter

or how about this one

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=97315 - His 6-0 vs 1-1

or this one

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=108528 - His 7-1 vs 2-0

and the differences in fighters are immense as we are talking about fighters with 6 months+ training vs a couple weeks...yeah bullshit

Oh, and lets talk about his nifty new alliance http://mmatycoon.com/alliancepublic.php?ali_id=384 called of all things Gods of MMA Tycoon

For crying out loud, any org that signs his fighters and lets him pull off that shit should be avoided by all other managers...there is a reason Choke will not let him in his org, there is a reason his top fighters could not find a job in Courage, PFL, Rising Sun, etc....

And those new Tokyo orgs that signed him, you are only hurting yourself as other respectable managers will refuse to come to yoru organization.

Finally, Josh, you know how many times he has told Choke and other org owners, "I will change" "I will fight top competition" "I will not refuse fights" --- He is a chronic liar, and even after saying those comments he would come back and then send a list of who he would like his next opponent to be...

I am sure he will try to say that Tokyo Fight Club had no choice but to offer him those newbie fighters, but Joel would refuse to sign with any org where he might have to fight true competition.

He is a joke, simple as that, and those org''s that let his fighters in are a joke as far as i am concerned.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=18229

If he is willing to accept this fight, I'll ask Jerry for a one fight release.

Considering there is a fighter creation difference of 16,849, I think it's a fair fight. He's also better than me in Boxing and Wrestling.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=18229

If he is willing to accept this fight, I'll ask Jerry for a one fight release.

Considering there is a fighter creation difference of 16,849, I think it's a fair fight. He's also better than me in Boxing and Wrestling.

Your guy is a brown belt, which is better than Joels Tokyo Cage Combat fighter and seeing how Joel record suggests he likes to sub cans with crappy BJJ, clearly makes this fight a no-go. Perhaps Joel can come here and suggest a better match-up.... :rolleyes:

I got a 1-0 in Amsterdam, that i might get temporarily released.

Ramon Dekkers

I'll talk to Logan when I see him in chat

Olaf, just let me know when. I'll release you. I'd love to have you whoop him. Courtesy of Fightworld International :P

Edit: I'll even pay you your FWI on top of whatever you make at TCC ;)

"14:58 joel im gona open my own org soon like AA

14:59 joel king and queen"

The rest of that convo is superfluous. Joel is a talk out of the side of his neck ass mu'fucka. But that quoted part scares me. All we need is more people jumping on that bandwagon.

"14:58 joel im gona open my own org soon like AA

14:59 joel king and queen"

The rest of that convo is superfluous. Joel is a talk out of the side of his neck ass mu'fucka. But that quoted part scares me. All we need is more people jumping on that bandwagon.

Simple - add a filter so org owners can't employ their own fighters in their org. Nutrition and Supplement company owners can't have their fighters buy their own wares, how is this different?

14:59 rivfader you are a terrible person joel and I hope you die in a fire

hahaha that was weak lol almost pissed myself.......but really i'll fight him with a weak ass noob.

That's because of filtering money from your fighter into your company, not because it gives you some an advantage over others (other than more money).

If org owners can't have their own fighters under contract that is going to hurt a lot of new org owners. I've read a lot of people say they started out with their own fighters just so they knew they'd have the ability to fill cards. Not everyone does it to pick on easy competition. But, it does seem like the only solution.

Simple - add a filter so org owners can't employ their own fighters in their org. Nutrition and Supplement company owners can't have their fighters buy their own wares, how is this different?

As I'm re-reading this, I tried to think of the counter argument to this - namely, "What happens to orgs who have their own fighters under contract currently?" and "I have my own fighters in my org, but just as gate-keepers and/or to fill cards".

Well, for the latter, I think there are plenty of fighters who'd be willing to sign a contract to help out on a one fight deal, or orgs that would be willing to loan a fighter on a one fight deal. Set it up so that an owner can't sign his own fighters to his org, and if already signed, cannot resign either. As a gatekeeper/card-filler, I think the remaining contract time is sufficient to build up the rest of your roster, and if, for some reason, your own fighter is a champion in your org (likely, in my eyes, because you've set it up for him to be - the AAs and, potentially, joel's of the world), then this is affecting you the most, as it should be.

Not everyone abuses the ability to employ your own fighters, that would be a massive over-reaction. Syn would lose a few champions if that rule was brought in and Franky, Avons and my fighters (assuming you are talking about employees as well - not that I have any champs atm :-P ) were no longer in the org.

And if anyone thinks that SynCity champions get an easy ride, let me know and I'll sort out a contract so you can prove it ;)

edit: on another note, Andrei announced this week to his org members that most of his fighters will be leaving the org. Thought you might be interested to know.

Well, maybe the solution is a 1 or 2 fighter limit from the owner. I made a 145er for our upcoming FW n00b Tourney as an alternate and last minute replacement should someone drop out on us. (I'm actually an employee, not the owner)

If I remember, you did too Matty for the TUM tourney. So there is definitely a legit need for it.

I say limit it to 1 or 2 fighters. Perhaps after the 5th event or something if it's not too much to code

Lets see, here Joel's latest fight :

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=99836 - His 8-0 vs an 0-1 fighter

or how about this one

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=97315 - His 6-0 vs 1-1

or this one

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=108528 - His 7-1 vs 2-0

and the differences in fighters are immense as we are talking about fighters with 6 months+ training vs a couple weeks...yeah bullshit

Oh, and lets talk about his nifty new alliance http://mmatycoon.com/alliancepublic.php?ali_id=384 called of all things Gods of MMA Tycoon

For crying out loud, any org that signs his fighters and lets him pull off that shit should be avoided by all other managers...there is a reason Choke will not let him in his org, there is a reason his top fighters could not find a job in Courage, PFL, Rising Sun, etc....

And those new Tokyo orgs that signed him, you are only hurting yourself as other respectable managers will refuse to come to yoru organization.

Finally, Josh, you know how many times he has told Choke and other org owners, "I will change" "I will fight top competition" "I will not refuse fights" --- He is a chronic liar, and even after saying those comments he would come back and then send a list of who he would like his next opponent to be...

I am sure he will try to say that Tokyo Fight Club had no choice but to offer him those newbie fighters, but Joel would refuse to sign with any org where he might have to fight true competition.

He is a joke, simple as that, and those org''s that let his fighters in are a joke as far as i am concerned.

Well its pretty simple, if he ducks a fight I cut him and move on with my merry life. I'm gonna give the guy the benefit of the doubt because he's never done anything to me. If it becoes an issue I lose nothing but a meager signing bonus. If he (or anyone in the org) will only fight 1-0 fighters Ill sign my own project for a one fight contract and leave them begging to fight the 3-0 fighters in the org!