Official Challenge for Joel Nicola

Dude...do you just throw things at the wall and hope something sticks?

First, you make the baseless accusation that all my fighters are in private gyms. Not true.

Now, you say I don't have a problem funneling when, if you read my previous response to you, I clearly stated that I thought funneling and the economy were the problem, not private gyms. See here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=100340

I don't keep a regular view of your fighter tbh ,I just remember a one stage you had some fighters at trains maybe thats changed , In fairness you did say that about funneling a few days ago I just thought by "Your example about a friend and a clothing company is AGAIN a problem that you have (and many people agree) with funneling."

but yes you did post that a few days ago

Private gyms annoying me when your parnter ? Shiv kept posting 25 wins in a row 26 etc , I thought wow that incredible for someone relatively new wow is he so good then I saw oh he has a 12 elite gym with 1 to 1 training with elite sparing that why cause he's so good he has a unfair advantage .

and he never ran a hugely successful org like W-D or a company like Rollins .

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave this thread to bashing Joel Nicola like it was meant to be.

Actually, this thread was meant to call Joel out.

I don't keep a regular view of your fighter tbh ,I just remember a one stage you had some fighters at trains maybe thats changed , In fairness you did say that about funneling a few days ago I just thought by "Your example about a friend and a clothing company is AGAIN a problem that you have (and many people agree) with funneling."

but yes you did post that a few days ago

Private gyms annoying me when your parnter ? Shiv kept posting 25 wins in a row 26 etc , I thought wow that incredible for someone relatively new wow is he so good then I saw oh he has a 12 elite gym with 1 to 1 training with elite sparing that why cause he's so good he has a unfair advantage .

Also, shut up.

i have no problem with gyms, funneling or flushing money down a toilet...whatever.

i do have a problem with all these little bitches runnin' around cryin' like they skinned their knee...better yet, they cryin' like SOMEONE else skinned their knee.

edwardsfan, chu chu - you guys are the biggest pussies in the fukn game. christ, you two need to start a sorority or go on oprah or days of our lives or some shit...or maybe beg mike to make you a new game called BitchTycoon - at least nicola and aa ain't in here whining about the shit they do...they just fukn do it. if either of you had any fukn balls whatsoever, you'd shut the fuk up, play the fukn game and get your nose outta everybody else's business. buncha punkass fuks!

j666, what are you even talking about? we've already agreed that private gyms are okay. ive admitted that i was arguing the wrong thing. its the gyms been funded by loopholes that need to be delt with. not the fair private gyms. even mattyblayze agreed that private gyms that are funded by other company's arent right.

everybody has agreed but yet your still trying to start something? i dont know. i mean, dont you think that gyms should have to fund themselves? you would have to wouldnt you? if gyms dont need to fund themselves then why not just give everbody 2 company's? thats basically what is happening when a clothing company is allowed to fund a gym.

you need to explain yourself alittle better

edwardsfan,

this will be my last post directed at you. i'm not using the ignore and a mod didn't "talk" to me.

in no way do i agree with you on any issue (ever since the first post of yours i saw), or agree with your complaints/improvements, or like you in the slightest (i don't hate you tho cuz it's physically impossible for me to hate anyone i haven't met in real life)...but i will not respond to you in any way in-game, forum or chat anymore. in short, i'm leaving you alone. you have proven your worth (or worth-less) time and time again and the real you has been exposed numerous times over. i don't feel the need to "show" people who you are anymore.

you've done that by yourself a thousand times better than i ever could.

have fun with your attempts to ruin the game. have fun super-sleuthing and complaining everyone's ears off. have fun failing at the game and blaming everyone else but yourself. have fun calling me out on my slider inability. i hope it makes you feel better. i don't know why you are in debt but i hope you get out of debt or do something to keep your vip.

as much as i dislike you, a loss of a vip always sucks imo.

i'm not sorry if i pissed you off and i do not apologize for my comments made in any of our exchanges, but it's gotta stop somewhere cuz we will never see eye to eye...so i'm ending it, on my end. you do what you will on your end.

-jason smith (j666)

I'm starting to wonder who these guys with records like 0-1 are fighting guys with huge records anyways? I don't care how new you are, who would take that fight? Doesn't make any sense to go on this long...

dupe comes to mind

j666, what are you even talking about? we've already agreed that private gyms are okay. ive admitted that i was arguing the wrong thing. its the gyms been funded by loopholes that need to be delt with. not the fair private gyms. even mattyblayze agreed that private gyms that are funded by other company's arent right.

everybody has agreed but yet your still trying to start something? i dont know. i mean, dont you think that gyms should have to fund themselves? you would have to wouldnt you? if gyms dont need to fund themselves then why not just give everbody 2 company's? thats basically what is happening when a clothing company is allowed to fund a gym.

you need to explain yourself alittle better

I'm sorry to reopen this thread, but I'm fascinated by something, so I figured I'd throw it out there.

edwardsfan is constantly ranting incoherently in the forums about private gyms and funneling and loopholes and this not being fair, and that not being fair.

Come to find out that edwardsfan is guilty of these things himself - trying to throw everyone off the scent perhaps?

First, he started a gym with the Dana White Multi guy. Hired 12 coaches, used it privately, trained there for a week, and then opened it to the public. Okay, no big deal, he kept his gym private for the week with an accused multi, but then he opened it up to everyone, right? Wrong. Apparently he let a bunch of people join only to close the gym the next day and make them without $600.

Now, I see this: http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=1340. Those are some great designs, edwardsfan. I'm sure this is really on the up-and-up.

For all the crap LTD got for being a multi, you should get the same for funneling and private gyms. Your posts are even more irrelevant now than previously.

Since you did just call me out, I thought I'd oblige you with a couple of answers.

Firstly, that win streak I had was actually when I had no training like that. I had 4 guys in Dropset Dojo and 2 up in Sydney at that point and 1 in my own gym where I sparred future projects. "My own gym" here refers to a simple gym without coaches charging $42 a week as fees where I just sparred my own guys.

I didn't have a company like Rollins but there are other ways to make money. If you look at the my businesses page, youll see many companies there with a good amount of money in them you can bid on, I did that and succeeded in earning some money. This opportunity is present for everyone in the game, not just me. In addition, I'd also won the "Combat Pro Lottery" when it was put up which you could have entered as well if you wanted.

You can keep crying about Trains and stuff but everyone has the same opportunity, some people took initiative and went and utilized the chances they got and some decided to type up "blahblahblah how is he getting better training than me? :( :( :(" and kept clicking the 'post' button.

Just a matter of what you felt like doing.

haha, i just saw where this thread has blown up today : ) yep you guys are totally right. i am a cheater now. i tried to run a private gym and couldnt so i bailed and then started a clothing company so i could save my vip. you guys caught me.

im a cheater. im not denying it

Since you did just call me out, I thought I'd oblige you with a couple of answers.

Firstly, that win streak I had was actually when I had no training like that. I had 4 guys in Dropset Dojo and 2 up in Sydney at that point and 1 in my own gym where I sparred future projects. "My own gym" here refers to a simple gym without coaches charging $42 a week as fees where I just sparred my own guys.

I didn't have a company like Rollins but there are other ways to make money. If you look at the my businesses page, youll see many companies there with a good amount of money in them you can bid on, I did that and succeeded in earning some money. This opportunity is present for everyone in the game, not just me. In addition, I'd also won the "Combat Pro Lottery" when it was put up which you could have entered as well if you wanted.

You can keep crying about Trains and stuff but everyone has the same opportunity, some people took initiative and went and utilized the chances they got and some decided to type up "blahblahblah how is he getting better training than me? :( :( :(" and kept clicking the 'post' button.

Just a matter of what you felt like doing.

why did you open a clothing company for a day recently ?

I just find it funny cause you are the first to point out anything else that you see as unfair .