Blood on the Canvas (BOTC) - official show thread

Winning Team  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the show?

• Team PWNAGE
    • Team BioPharm
    • Everyone's a winner here
    • This is a great competition... for me to poop on!!!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Dwight Wells is skinny dipping in the pool when Sarah walks in. He quickly grabs a towel to cover him up.>

Sarah: Is that a fish in your towel or are you just happy to see me.

Dwight: Ha ha ha. Pick whatever one you like.

S: Ok?

D: Why are you here to interview me?

S: Marcus doesn't want to get near you.

D: Can you blame him?

S: I got a lot of questions for you, but I'll only ask a few.

D: Like what? If I want to marry you?

S: Um, no. I've done a lot of research on you.

D: I'm flatered. Sorry I didn't do any research on you. So can you give me a background on you?

S: Sure, I have gotten all my questions answered.

D: I know why, look at you.

S: Now time for questions, what's you tactic for your fight coming up?

D: No comment.

<Sarah is shock that he didn't answer her questions. She has her mouth wide open.>

D: Close your mouth, you might catch flies.

S: Ha ha ha. What's your thoughts about your fight coming up?

D: He has good wrestling, but I have a better stand up.

S: Do you think your going to win?

D: What do you think?

S: I can't express my oppion.

D: How about another interview over dinner?

S: Ha ha ha, yeah right. Nice talking to you.

D: Nice talking to you too.

<Sarah leaves, Dwight follows her.>

OOC

Stay tune tomorrow for a nice prank. :P

All the fights are good to go. Even if someone drops a fighter, he will still fight as long as he approved the fight. It's getting them to sign for the next 3 fights that is going to be the problem.

AJ Kanada TV interview last night. On Markus Wright

Suzy Blouber "Aj what will you do if you get taken to the ground?"

Aj Kanada "Thats 'If it lasts that long' I dont expect his chin to be good. So I will sprawl and Brawl and get this W".

Suzy Blouber "What is your mane concern about this fight?"

Aj Kanada "Suzy im most concerned about is what club im going to after the fight to party at for my victory."

Suzy Blouber "Being your opponent is a Wonderfull wrestler, have you been training your ground game?"

AJ Kanada "Yeah, and if you wanna help me a liittle you can come back to my room and We can spar I'll even let you get mount."

Suzy Blouber walks out of the room disgusted.

AJ Kanada TV interview last night. On Markus Wright

Suzy Blouber "Aj what will you do if you get taken to the ground?"

Aj Kanada "Thats 'If it lasts that long' I dont expect his chin to be good. So I will sprawl and Brawl and get this W".

Suzy Blouber "What is your mane concern about this fight?"

Aj Kanada "Suzy im most concerned about is what club im going to after the fight to party at for my victory."

Suzy Blouber "Being your opponent is a Wonderfull wrestler, have you been training your ground game?"

AJ Kanada "Yeah, and if you wanna help me a liittle you can come back to my room and We can spar I'll even let you get mount."

Suzy Blouber walks out of the room disgusted.

Who the f*ck is Suzy Blouber?

OOC: I am gonna play a prank on everyone on team science geeks soon, please pm me in game if you don't want a prank played on them.

IC:

<the camera shows Dwight walking around on Thursday night.>

Narator: Latly Dwight has been "pranking" Leonel. He took all of his clothes and shrunk them so they barly fit. What next is he gonna do?"

Dwight: I am going to wake up Leonel with this."

<he shows an air horn. He opens a door leading into a bedroom, the camera reveals it's leonel's room. Dwight is standing on the other side of the doorway against the wall with the air horn pointing in the room. He let's the air horn off then throws it in the room, Leonel wakes up suddenly.>

Dwight wispers: run.

<the shot is shaking when the camera is following Dwight, he runs into his own room.>

Well im out of this TUF bye can I get him released from his contract?

I had a guy who was 100lb heavier than my guy sit on him for 15 min lol.

Not to be an ass but...so...you are going to be a quitter after losing a match? The show is still in progress and you get fights until the end.

OOC

Everyone gets 4 fights and that will determine your rank 1-16. Even if you lose 3 in a row, you get a 4th match. Next matchups will be set next friday. Fights are in 3 weeks. Since there are 5 team Biopharm fighters in the winners bracket. They will get to set matchup 1 , 3, and 4. Match up 4 will be between 2 teammates. In the losers bracket, team PWNAGE will get matchup 1, 3 and 4. Match up 4 will be between 2 teammates. Whichever team wins the most fights in round 2 will get control of the picks in round 3. Let me know if anyone thinks this is unfair.

IC

<Buster Gloves sitting on a stool in a padded room>

I'll get right to the point. I have 3 things to say. Number 1. Congratulations to all the winners in the first round of BOTC. You should be proud of your win. Number 2. Max Powers got the best of me this round. It won't happen again. Enjoy your victory. Number 3. Max Powers and Team Biopharm can go eat a bowl of hot d*cks. I'm out!!!

<fade out>

ooc: lol that means he is a retard and that sucks cause u got 3 more fights with him =[ got my first loss today guess i underestimated the two weeks i didnt have good stuff Ryan Anderson

Not trying to be an ass but...are you a multi? The manager profile links me to a manager profile that is not ricky lokey(my opponent) and your account never really have a fight(yet you said you got you first loss), thus further telling me that you are ricky lokey...and multi is against the rule, just saying.

Not trying to be an ass but...are you a multi? The manager profile links me to a manager profile that is not ricky lokey(my opponent) and your account never really have a fight(yet you said you got you first loss), thus further telling me that you are ricky lokey...and multi is against the rule, just saying.

LMFAO i did the same thing. i clicked the manager profile to check it out and was linke to a 0-0 manager :bangin:

This commercial is brought to you by Hell's Kitchen Lab Corp.

Congrats to all the winners, keep up the great work.

You are all putting on an incredibly enjoyable show.

With all the build up over and hearts racing, Blood On The Canvas jointly presented by BioPharm Nutrition and PWNAGE clothing showcases the talents of the fighters who have been involved in a truly revolutionary event which has taken the MMA Tycoon world by storm. The fights organised by Fight Clun New York which sees the eight members of Buster Gloves PWNAGE Team take on Max Power's BioPharm warriors, which so many people have seen develop over the last few weeks, go into a battle that only eight of the sixteen hopefuls were going to have the chance to win the overall competition.

The first fight saw Leonel "Blazing Fist" Lutsky beating late comer to the tournament Ryan "New York Bad Ass" Rummer in a one sided contest that only lasted 35 seconds which went to show how important that the training offered in the competition really was. Lutsky came out quickly with a jab that busted up the right eye of the Rummer and then hit him with a big right that left him on the floor. Rummer showing great heart got back up to see that he was being waved back up and almost instantaneously landed another big right that sent him back down on his arse. Again Lutsky waved Rummer back up and heavily bleeding now it was clear that Rummer was in serious trouble with his defence all over the place, leaving the opportunity for a massive uppercut that finished the fight announcing Lutsky as a real challenger in the competition and giving team BioPharm the first fight.

The final pick of Max Power proved to be inspired as brown belt verses brown belt turned into a kickboxing fight with the winner "Kid Cudi" Ramon Mescudi landing all of his 64 leg and body kicks to hurt his opponent and keep him out of his opponents grasp. The evolved kickboxing was something that Buju "The Body Snatcher" Badulu simply could not cope with but what was more surprising was that he managed to get the fight to the floor on 4 different occasions but failed to keep the top position for more than few seconds at the time. especially as he outweighed his opponent by over 100 pounds. Could the speed difference have played a big part in this fight?

Another brown belt was eliminated as Jules "BMF" Winnfield knocked out "Shaolin" Kid Ghostdini before he could ever get the fight to the floor. Ghostdini was looking for the takedown missing out on 7 separate occasions as Winnfield, clearly prepared for this situation, simply sprawled and disengaged and as he did this throwing a punch in the direction of the "Shaolin". Ultimately after a minute this came off as Winnfield landed a hook as he circled away which stumbled Ghostdini and he swarmed leaving the ref to jump in.

More good news for team PWNAGE who went back to 2 and 2 with Lasse "The Latino Ablino" Willemoes showing that BJJ can do very well when facing a tough wrestler in this case Noah Anderson who will be looking to land scary ground and pound. Anderson took the floor to the fight early and was able to shake of the submission attempts to control his opponent and dominating the first round. The second round started identically but this time with Willemoes knowing that Anderson was looking to use positional control , waited until he was open to the triangle and went for it. This proved to be looking like a competent idea but had very little success as a half dozen failed attempts gave Anderson confidence, but in the end, that confidence proved to be false as his relaxed attitude to that position and suddenly the lights went out much to the crowds appreciation.

Two of the better rounded fighters faced off in a back and forth fight that left everyone guessing to the very end. Both men clearly fancied their chances on the floor so takedowns were certainly in vogue however it was Frederick Stavich who proved to be the more successful fighter to succeed. However when the fight migrated to the floor it was a his opponent "The Repeat" Dwight Wells who kept countering and landing in advantageous positions. This went like this until the fight ended in dramatic fashion, the fight which had been stood back up daw Stavich get a single leg takedown which he transitioned into an ankle lock in a style rarely seen. Wells had no choice but to tap otherwise he may never had walked again.

PWNAGE number 1 pick Rian "The Machine" Madison showed his worth by defeating opponent "Cowboy" Lewis McMurray in quick order. McMurray was successful almost from the bell getting a quick but very impressive double leg into half guard however some missed GnP ended with Madison getting the underdogs back and sinking in the rear naked choke. People will be very wary from this moment on wards.

Overall number 1 pick "Professor" Markus Wright took the only decision of the BOTC fights taking two out of three rounds to defeat "The Atomic Bomb" AJ Kanada. Kanada just could not cope with the takedowns of the American Wright who simply took the fight to the floor at will and was able to dominate the position and took little damage on the feet where Kanada is at his strongest which was clearly shown in the second round where the few shots he landed clearly hurt Wright. One thing that may concern Wright is the failure to land his strikes when on the floor landing only 13% and not getting the finish even though he was dominant.

With the fights tentatively scored at 4 wins for team BioPharm and 3 wins to team PWNAGE, the fight between Randy "The Divine Warrior" Musashi (PWNAGE 2nd pick) and "The Crusher" Cus Jr (BioPharm 4th pick) would settle who got to pick the next round of fights. The pressure was on Musashi who had a lot of expectation on him coming into the fight but it clearly got to him, as Cus Jr was able to land early, leaving a big cut and then swarmed. Musashi tried to pull the fight to the floor but this meant he ran into a jab and uppercut combination that left him out cold. Not only did Cus Jr get to the next stage, it is now BioPharm who get to choose the first fight of the next round.