Goodfellas Present: BMM Competition

In all fairness the SHW do have until midnight tonight since we said it had they had to be created on Sunday. Depending on how things work out we might postpone training until Monday PM or Tuesday. What we'll do is we will allow the featherweights into the gyms but wont have any classes on that day. It does kinda suck but its to be fair since the Marvel Gym has no coaches.

Actually we were told they had to be created by noon eastern on Sunday. I really don't know how anyone is going to be able to police whether or not the fighters that are already created are doing training (such as cardio - which is what I expect everyone will be doing the first couple of sessions anyway) Monday AM. Even in the Marvel Gym, there really isn't a way to know "who" is training with a coach - you can just tell that someone is. But to be fair, it is possible for the gym owner to schedule the coaches so that they aren't actually training anything. From the drop down box, choose "Select" as the option.

So if I get into the Biobonds gym tonight, should I not set for cardio for tomorrow? Just leave it as "no training"?

Yeah, i'm still wondering about that if we can set now the training for Monday,Montreal time..

once the teams are sorted and everyone is in their gym Dudley and I will send out all the supps. Steve will be sending out contracts and money at that point as well, as for the specifics of that I dont know he will have to comment about that.

As for policing to see if anyone has trained we can just look at their energy anything under 100% means theyve done something.

I apologize for all the confusion here and I'm training to get everything sorted out. I'm making the decision that there will be no training monday morning.

One more problem, I already set the fees to 600 while the Marvel gym still has it at 50. So what are we going to do?

Having any of the BioBonds members actually joined yet? You could lower your fees to $50 for this first week, and then everyone would be paying the same. And of course, it really shouldn't matter that much, as the contracts the fighters will be getting will be taking care of the fees anyway. Steve can just make the signing bonus $550 less for those who joined a gym when the fee was $50 rather than $600.

simple solution is to rule all participants must set training intensity to part-time for week 1. this gives organizers until Tuesday to sort out the details.

and yes, the energy police should be out in full force until then, while the substitutes hope someone gets sneaky.

simple solution is to rule all participants must set training intensity to part-time for week 1. this gives organizers until Tuesday to sort out the details.

and yes, the energy police should be out in full force until then, while the substitutes hope someone gets sneaky.

Terrible idea because it locks the fighters in to being unable to train on Wednesday & Friday as well. You may have designed your fighter in such a way that this is fine with you, but not everyone may have done the same. I'm already feeling penalized because I followed the rules and am now not being allowed to train because others didn't, and now you want to penalize me even more? Why are we penalizing people who did what they were supposed to and benefiting those who were unable to do what was asked? Perhaps this really wasn't ready for fighter creation this weekend and should have waited another week, but at this point, that isn't really an option. I say we go ahead with the 6 SHW that have been created and look for two more volunteers to fill the remaining spots.

Terrible idea because it locks the fighters in to being unable to train on Wednesday & Friday as well. You may have designed your fighter in such a way that this is fine with you, but not everyone may have done the same. I'm already feeling penalized because I followed the rules and am now not being allowed to train because others didn't, and now you want to penalize me even more? Why are we penalizing people who did what they were supposed to and benefiting those who were unable to do what was asked? Perhaps this really wasn't ready for fighter creation this weekend and should have waited another week, but at this point, that isn't really an option. I say we go ahead with the 6 SHW that have been created and look for two more volunteers to fill the remaining spots.

I agree, replace the non-active ones with new ones.

Oh by the way, I'm keeping it 600 since there is a huge deficit in the gyms when it comes to the signing bonus. and since it will be 600 after everything is clear, I better not change it.

Actually we were told they had to be created by noon eastern on Sunday. I really don't know how anyone is going to be able to police whether or not the fighters that are already created are doing training (such as cardio - which is what I expect everyone will be doing the first couple of sessions anyway) Monday AM. Even in the Marvel Gym, there really isn't a way to know "who" is training with a coach - you can just tell that someone is. But to be fair, it is possible for the gym owner to schedule the coaches so that they aren't actually training anything. From the drop down box, choose "Select" as the option.

This is key.

It's not Monday yet. (it is for me but not in Montreal)

All fighters should train Monday.

Yes, but some people may be getting to the point where they won't be online any more prior to Monday's training. Therefore they need to set their training now, and even if supplements are sent out to them yet tonight, it won't do them any good. I think that may be what Showdown is referring to. It's only 5pm where I am, so I have plenty of time yet, but others may not.

Also, I still have two guys in the Marvel Gym (a DCC guy + my BMM guy who I don't know yet whether he is Team Marvel or Team BioBonds), so if there are any more Team Marvel guys who need to get in, let me know. Best to either post here or send me a forum PM, as I'll get email letting me know about it. In game mail requires I actually check the game, and since I've set most of my guys training already, I won't be on except for responding to BMM items.

Guys who need to go offline before Mondays training are allowed to train wherever they want. Everyone must be in their TEAM GYMS by Tuesday AM training session. Anyone who is not in the gym by Tuesday AM will be cut.

It is easy to make the brackets shorter ie. less guys.

Guys who need to go offline before Mondays training are allowed to train wherever they want. Everyone must be in their TEAM GYMS by Tuesday AM training session. Anyone who is not in the gym by Tuesday AM will be cut.

It is easy to make the brackets shorter ie. less guys.

Thanks, Steve. I think everyone should be able to get into one or the other of the gyms. And it's just the SHWs who don't know which team they belong to yet (and are a couple guys short of 8). Hopefully the last few guys will be on soon and everything can get worked out.

why the delay in doling out the sups? saying 'go ahead and train' but leaving guys high & dry in that dept. doesn't make a lot of sense.