Blitzkrieg FC presents... The Ultimate Manager II!

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:medieval: Well seeing how this is all locked up I would think its now fine for me to say,

:suicide_anim: "Panzer" Franz Titties [ 93308 ] :suicide_anim: You still have time to do this before, Jun Fan does it for you.

Is there a favorite to win? I vote for this guy - http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=98665

I would like to give a special thanks to the Blitz team :thankyou: this should be a great event.

:medieval: Well seeing how this is all locked up I would think its now fine for me to say,

:suicide_anim: "Panzer" Franz Titties [ 93308 ] :suicide_anim: You still have time to do this before, Jun Fan does it for you.

Is there a favorite to win? I vote for this guy - http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=98665

I would like to give a special thanks to the Blitz team :thankyou: this should be a great event.

nothing will stop the forward march of the panzer...you are just tank fodder on my way to the real battle!

:nono: "Panzer" Franz Titties [ 93308 ] :nono: Your going down, face down on the canvas.

Let me introduce you all to the future of the 135 weight division. :notworthy: http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7w15.jpg :boxing: Jun Fan :winner:

:notworthy: http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7w15.jpg :boxing: Tick, Tick, Tick. :boxing: Jun Fan, :winner: 1st round by way of knock out. :thankyou:

Hey all-

Wanted to just send out a friendly reminder that TUM II begins this weekend in Hilo. Please make sure your fighters are in Hilo, and on weight, in time for your fight. Just to be safe, I suggest flying out early and utilizing the BFS gyms if you have time for training.

I wish you all good luck as we embark on the biggest tournament in Tycoon history. This will truly be an exciting set of events, and I can't wait to see the results!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. Good luck and happy popping!

one of my guys has that avatar. he'll win - it's lucky

A bit of luck is always good, the gods are smiling down on him. Sorry tiny titties.

I would like to make some bets on this event. Anyone who feels Saggy Titties has a chance against my Jun Fan I will take all bets.

:boxing: Jun Fan -vs- Saggie titties :boxing:

jam fan'ny has a big mouth..........i'll take titties for 10k

Your on. 10k it is. Just for the record, what do you see in the match up that you like about Tities? Just wondering?

Your on. 10k it is. Just for the record, what do you see in the match up that you like about Tities? Just wondering?

Oh sorry he is your guy. Now it makes sence why you think he might have a chance. Good luck.

How long is there between the fights? Also, is the finals date set yet?

3 weeks between all fights.

First Round: Sept 18/19

Second Round: Oct 9/10

Third Round: Oct 30/31 weekend

QuarterFinals: Nov 20/21 weekend

Semi-Finals: Dec 11/12 weekend

Finals: Jan 1 (one year to the day of TUM I Opening Round)

Funny how that worked out, huh? ;)

Edit: This was post 420 in this thread! :P

Damn, i forgot to set my sliders. They were set to default, right in the middle. It still took a brown belt 3 rounds to submit a useless/useless bjj guy. I knew something was up when the PbP started and i took him down as soon as the fight started. lol

If you guys need an alternate just let me know. Sorry about the screw up.

Wonderful Wrestling, Wonderful Takedowns, Exceptional Speed.....

and went 0/11 for takedowns...

I must have got kicked in the shin at least 150x.

that sucked. - Good strategy, I thought it was going to be the KO head kick style, I was wrong.