Blitzkrieg FC presents... The Ultimate Manager II!

I haven't updated the rankings, just checked who was highest among the alternates!

Its quite a hassle updating 70+ rankings when they're going to be updated on the 15th anyway!

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If so, then it seems that i am very unlucky of the timing of the "pick", as this is the second time this has happened to me in the run-up to this tourney.

I've been around 550 for a while, then lost 3 in a row and just dipped over the 600 marker, and now i've won 3 in a row again so i'm back on track.

But this is so typical for my luck anyways, timing is everything i suppose. :(

If so, then it seems that i am very unlucky of the timing of the "pick", as this is the second time this has happened to me in the run-up to this tourney.

I've been around 550 for a while, then lost 3 in a row and just dipped over the 600 marker, and now i've won 3 in a row again so i'm back on track.

But this is so typical for my luck anyways, timing is everything i suppose. :(

Everything happens for a reason.

Will there be a tourney for the alternatives?

Yes.

Grasman, you were at 610 when I made the update this morning :(

You'll make it in though, already 8 dropouts, told you everyone will get a shot!

I'm gonna switch my fighter to my other twin :P

Link him up please.

I've updated the main post.

On the note of dropouts, I'd request people to really think twice before dropping out, this is kind of getting ridiculous. Subs are there for things one can't control like people not being able to play the game because of real life and such. I didn't expect to see so many dropouts only just over a month in... You guys all committed to the tournament, and it'd be nice to see a bit more resolve to actually honor that commitment.

That sad, if you really feel you must drop out, feel free to do it.

Also, Grasman is finally in :P