Blitzkrieg FC presents... The Ultimate Manager II!

This just popped into my mind but since this is so big tourney it would be super cool if Mike could implement a custom award for the winner (fighter or/and manager) of this tourney. What do you guys think? =)

I think that would be awesome and Shiv any idea when the manager ranks will be final and we will know our opponents for the first round?

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The schedule is as follows:

By August 7th, all managers with 2 fighters must send us a message telling us who they wish to fight with in TUM. If they don't do so by then, we'll simply randomly pick one of them, so please decide by August 7th! (there's enough time to see speed/hiddens!)

On August 15th, we'll be re-ranking everyone and drafting the brackets!

By August 7th, all managers with 2 fighters must send us a message telling us who they wish to fight with in TUM. If they don't do so by then, we'll simply randomly pick one of them, so please decide by August 7th! (there's enough time to see speed/hiddens!)

awesome thanks Shiv

Yes, this will give everyone a month and a half (a little bit more) to do some general training and "testing" and then will give everyone a month and a half to train specifically for their first round opponent (and subsequent opponents if confident).

during the re-rank are the alternates capable of getting into the top 64? Or is that number, regardless if there are better managers in the alternate tournament, solid?

during the re-rank are the alternates capable of getting into the top 64? Or is that number, regardless if there are better managers in the alternate tournament, solid?

The Top 64 are the Top 64. Even if, after seeding, there are alternates who are ranked higher than the Top 64, they still remain alternates. The only way an Alternate will get into the Top 64 is if someone drops out or goes inactive.

The Top 64 are the Top 64. Even if, after seeding, there are alternates who are ranked higher than the Top 64, they still remain alternates. The only way an Alternate will get into the Top 64 is if someone drops out or goes inactive.

Do the alternates re-rank when choosing replacements?

Had a dropout and one manager who hadn't made a fighter yet. I PM'ed him to confirm that he won't be participating. Once he does, I'll be giving the highest ranked alternates a spot.

I find it VERY annoying that the thieving cbomb mayhem miller is taking a spot in the main tournament.

He should be kicked out of the tournament for pulling that dickhead move.

I am going to pull my fighter from the alternative tournament if this dickhead partakes in the main one.

Who is interested in being a part of anything this cbomb is involved in anyways..........?

I would have thought you Blitz guys had a bit more self respect, than to allow this tosser to be involved in your otherwise excellent tournament, and the fucker is even rated lower as this is written, than most of the alternatives.

Boot him out plz.

Regards

Grasman

I find it VERY annoying that the thieving cbomb mayhem miller is taking a spot in the main tournament.

He should be kicked out of the tournament for pulling that dickhead move.

I am going to pull my fighter from the alternative tournament if this dickhead partakes in the main one.

Who is interested in being a part of anything this cbomb is involved in anyways..........?

I would have thought you Blitz guys had a bit more self respect, than to allow this tosser to be involved in your otherwise excellent tournament, and the fucker is even rated lower as this is written, than most of the alternatives.

Boot him out plz.

Regards

Grasman

Grasman-

While I appreciate your opinion on the subject (and, more importantly, inspiring me to read up on the situation), I am not sure what we can do (and we won't even discuss the bios of everyone else in the tournament that could have potentially done something not "approved" by the game).

Our goal with TUM is to have a tournament of the top managers in the game to find out who is the best manager in the game. We are not above the game. If Mike doesn't see a reason to throw someone out of the game, what right do we have to throw someone out of the tournament? We've given our word, and we're not ones to go back on that.

It seems to me that the best way to deal with this would be to beat him in the tournament, and we sincerely hope that you will not pull out of the tournament (or the game for that matter since I doubt Mike will be deleting his account for such an infraction).

If you'd like to discuss this further, we are more than available to converse, but I'd appreciate it if we could refrain from discussing an outside matter in this thread.

Thank you for your answer Matty, and fair play to you for keeping your word.

Maybe you would think otherwise if several of your alliance members had been ripped off by this cbomb.

By not booting this tosser, you are effectively turning your head away from a problem that continues to screw things up for decent managers trying to make it in this game.

But hey, this is your tournament and you can do as you please, but I am protesting being left out in the alternative tournament by a manager that is a piece of shit and quite lower rated than me on top of that.

So anyways, I have put down my protest, and you have given your answer, fair enough.

Updated the main post.

Remember, all managers must pick one of their fighters before the 7th of August, else we'll do it randomly.

If you already know which one you're using, please post!

^^Grasman, hold off on final judgment for a day. Mayhem has an opportunity to totally redeem himself.

Sorry Schaeff,

but he is only redeeming himself because he got castigated on the forums for pulling that shit, and then tried to lie his way out of it, as far as i am aware of.

I fully support "a second chance" for almost anyone and anything, but that is on the basis of unreserved apologies and attempts to put things right.

You say he is putting things right, and I will take you word for it, as that is good enough for me.

But if the little s*** doesn't come through he should be thrown out of anything he currently partakes in, Alliance, Orgs, Gyms, Tournies etc.... and blacklisted.

All the best

Grasman

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=187102

My boy had his debut successfully. Anyone else tested their fighters yet?

Also, inexperienced means that my guy doesn't have any high hiddens, does it not?

Or has anyone had their fighters tale of the tape go from inexperienced to some indication of a high hidden skill?

Very impressive, Opa! I am unaware of any other fighters being tested.

I always thought Inexperienced just meant that his Experience hidden was very low, and had no bearing on any other hiddens (and would improve with each fight).

Sorry Schaeff,

but he is only redeeming himself because he got castigated on the forums for pulling that shit, and then tried to lie his way out of it, as far as i am aware of.

I fully support "a second chance" for almost anyone and anything, but that is on the basis of unreserved apologies and attempts to put things right.

You say he is putting things right, and I will take you word for it, as that is good enough for me.

But if the little s*** doesn't come through he should be thrown out of anything he currently partakes in, Alliance, Orgs, Gyms, Tournies etc.... and blacklisted.

All the best

Grasman

It's mighty fine, sir.

As far as I know (we will know for sure within the day) that he has truly learned a lesson that may actually have changed his character IRL. If he follows through what he said he would do, I am going to make a public statement in the forums detailing what he did and ask for his forgiveness. If he doesn't pull through, well then, I guess he will walk the plank