Blitzkrieg FC presents... The Ultimate Manager II!

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alternate... That fighter has been created ages ago.

But look at his entrance song, and his quote. He's actually under the age! I have proof, much like his nickname these accusations will prove to be false.

Danny Almonte...

My ranking will hopefully drop into the mid low 700's after this weekend, putting me at a greater seed for the alternates. I really want to be in the main competition!!!!

I'm sorry to say, but he seems underage for this tournament...

Well at least now I can change his entrance song. That ones too pedo friendly.

Just to clarify, the NEF TUF style tournament is COMPLETELY SEPERATE. That is targeted at new managers learning more about the game while you guys are all top managers.

You are free to use ANY GYM you wish, be it private, public or even a cozad.

When and how will the brackets be determined (assuming it isn't the conventional seeded brackets) and when is the last date for the managers with 2 fighters to determine which will compete in the tournament? It's really hard to prepare for 2 fighters especially since some managers have a striker and a grappler.

Managers will be asked to pick one of their two fighters before brackets are announced. Brackets will be done by re-seeding everyone according to their manager ranks and then following the conventional seeded bracket.

Yeah, I was just doing it as it is. Only 3 guys yet to create I believe!

They have known the creation date for a while, are we waiting on them for something?

Or are they just missing training time, witch is better for us?

The 3 month count down started on the 20th correct?

They have known the creation date for a while, are we waiting on them for something?

Or are they just missing training time, witch is better for us?

The 3 month count down started on the 20th correct?

The rules state that the fighter must be created ON or AFTER June 20th. The 3 month countdown started on June 20th. Everyone who has yet to create is just missing time - although a week isn't a huge loss.

This just popped into my mind but since this is so big tourney it would be super cool if Mike could implement a custom award for the winner (fighter or/and manager) of this tourney. What do you guys think? =)