Blitzkrieg FC presents... The Ultimate Manager II!

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually a much easier path to a title shot through the alternate tourney....... (easier in regard to you won't have to win as many matches, and the managers are lower ranked)

Perhaps...you also aren't eligible for the free VIP, though! :P And, I'm sure most people prefer free VIP than a fictional, pixelated title! ;)

Perhaps...you also aren't eligible for the free VIP, though! :P And, I'm sure most people prefer free VIP than a fictional, pixelated title! ;)

I wouldn't be so sure of that -- I like fake titles.

Please remember to post your fighter in this thread once he is made. Make sure that he is made ON or AFTER the 20th of June (according to the game time, which is GMT I believe). Basically, a "safe" time to do it is after the Sunday AM session.

I think the seeding should be made just couple weeks before the tournament starts, that way it wont be affected by the many drop outs. There's bound to be plenty of them with 64 fighters.

Those listed in the Top 64 are IN the tournament unless they disappear (and are replaced by Alternates). The Top 64, however, will not have final seedings, and, thus, first round matchups set until a date in the future (Shiv and I have been discussing August 1st, roughly).

This will allow each manager to gameplan for a specific fighter without the trouble of having to gameplan for several fighters each time someone goes inactive and the seedings are altered.

So, to summarize, if you are in the Top 64, you are in the tournament, and will know your first round opponent in the future - which also means you have plenty of time to rise up the rankings.

Please remember to post your fighter in this thread once he is made. Make sure that he is made ON or AFTER the 20th of June (according to the game time, which is GMT I believe). Basically, a "safe" time to do it is after the Sunday AM session.

What if you are creating multiple fighters then choosing which one to go with later when you set a cut off time?

I cut a fighter a few days ago, creating a gap in my roster that will be filled on the 20th. Here's to hoping I don't get terrible hiddens. I plan to create a second fighter seven days after the first (when I have my next opening), but I hope that seven day difference isn't too critical if it turns out that my second fighter is much better than the first!

Captainkid (Ty Cobb) is out as he will be leaving the game soon. A big loss to the game as he is one of the most generous guys around. List has been updated accordingly.

Captainkid (Ty Cobb) is out as he will be leaving the game soon. A big loss to the game as he is one of the most generous guys around. List has been updated accordingly.

Is he really leaving?!

yes, sadly he is. though I still plan on trying to convince him to stay on!

that or you can convince him to give me all of his money haha jk :)