sathias

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
you are so delusional

Jerry would maul Hans

Win or lose I wiould love to do a winner take alll fight with Millen after the tourny. I'll even give yo a couplr fighters from lower weight classes to pick from. Are you down for that?

Win or lose I wiould love to do a winner take alll fight with Millen after the tourny. I'll even give yo a couplr fighters from lower weight classes to pick from. Are you down for that?

when Jerry is done winning his cool million bucks he is going to fight Kane, then he will probably need to defend his belt, since it has been a bit too long, then I would love to kick your ass sir

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone seemed to be underestimating Tonal... trying to predict the result of a Millen vs. Hans final before the semis had even happened. Man, deamus had a great night tonight.

Everyone seemed to be underestimating Tonal... trying to predict the result of a Millen vs. Hans final before the semis had even happened. Man, deamus had a great night tonight.

Most people were predicting Millen/Justice.

Schwanz by decision.

Huge congrats to Deamus and riv!