Introduce yourself...

admin

Hey! MartinBona here from the Philippines! Got interested in MMA when I saw Chuck Lidell on UFC. Plus, an online gamer, got curious about online MMA sims until I got here. Hoping people here would be helpful and share their love for the sport! :D

P.S

Philippines have many MMA fans too. The sport is still on an infant stage here but we have a professional tournaments nowadays. Great to see fans from all over the world.

• 2 weeks later...

I am 13 years old and watching mma since 2004 when he was a punk, I knew the game through a community of a social network and have not dropped, mourning Jiu Jitsu and MMA have done.

My name is Silvestre and I'm from Brazil.

My guys started very well and my historic record is 9-1-0.

They need a sponsor to help them train.

Rob "Rubber" Silva [ 129808 ] - Champion of Legion org.

John Future [ 131865 ] - 4-0-0 record

"Hurricane" Rubin Carter [ 129141 ] - looking for Omnislash Gauntlet Middleweight Belt

Who wants a good exposure for your brand, please PM me.

Steve Simpson from Tacoma, WA. Been into MMA since coming across the very first UFC when it was still Rorion's baby. I still remember watching the first ads for the first UFC PPV event. Later on my friend and I snatched up a copy in a local neighborhood video rental store back in 1993 or 94 as soon as it was available. Later on as an adult, after bouncing through a few career paths and going through 2 straight layoffs after the economy took a dump, I finally decided to pursue MMA and never looked back! My next fight is just over a month away!

I'm not exactly new to MMA Tycoon. I actually originally started a couple of years back and after a few months my comp pooped out on me. By the time I got a replacement I was so busy with training and work, I just sorta forgot about my account and the fighters I created. Unfortunately by the time I returned to the game my account and fighters were gone so here I am starting over fresh and decided to go VIP since it was something I wanted to do before but didn't get a chance to try. Always loved MMA Tycoon since the beginning and the updates since my previous run are sweet!

Steve Simpson from Tacoma, WA. Been into MMA since coming across the very first UFC when it was still Rorion's baby. I still remember watching the first ads for the first UFC PPV event. Later on my friend and I snatched up a copy in a local neighborhood video rental store back in 1993 or 94 as soon as it was available. Later on as an adult, after bouncing through a few career paths and going through 2 straight layoffs after the economy took a dump, I finally decided to pursue MMA and never looked back! My next fight is just over a month away!

I'm not exactly new to MMA Tycoon. I actually originally started a couple of years back and after a few months my comp pooped out on me. By the time I got a replacement I was so busy with training and work, I just sorta forgot about my account and the fighters I created. Unfortunately by the time I returned to the game my account and fighters were gone so here I am starting over fresh and decided to go VIP since it was something I wanted to do before but didn't get a chance to try. Always loved MMA Tycoon since the beginning and the updates since my previous run are sweet!

I been to Tacoma......what an interesting smelly city. :)

Justin AKA Cadillac here, currently live in Indiana, born and raised in Missouri. I trained in boxing for 3 years, and MMA for a while to get into shape after I started looking like a white James Toney. love boxing as much if not more than MMA. You'll also see I love to stand up in my fights. I actually found the game quite a while ago, played for a while but went inactive for a very long time and now i'm back to finish what I started.

• 3 weeks later...

Hope you guys are ready to be dominated. Whenver I do something I pwn the shit out of it, including all you noobs. So geat ready to get owned, hope to see you on the battlegon.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys,

I just started the game on Friday, and I'm already obsessed.

I've been a MMA fan for a long time, but really became a hard-core fan during the last six years.

I've always been a big fan of sports simulators and fantasy leagues. I've been on mmaplayground for a quite some time, and used to spend a lot of time playing Online Eastside Hockey Manager leagues.

I'm just glad that I've found something that really has a combination of all my interests! I'm shocked I didn't find my way here sooner =)

I've been reading this forum non-stop for a couple of days now, and look forward to learning from all of you.

• Upvote 2

Hello. My name is Tom, I am 41 years old and hail from Canton, Ohio USA. I have been a fight fan since I was very young. I started boxing when I was 8, started taking martial arts when I was 12 and have fought over one hundred fights. I was going to go pro when I was 36, but real life got in the way. Had some health issues when I was 38 and that pretty much ended any dreams of a return to combat sports. Been a big fan of combat sports for ever but really got into MMA when Spike TV started having UFC fights on and TUF.

I have been playing this game for about two and a half months now, and while I am not great by any means I am improving and I am definitely hooked. I came across this game while bored shitless and looking for a replacement to my boxing sim game that went down and hasn't recovered. Glad I found this. This has got to be the best fight sim game on the web right now and I am loving it. I am also a big fan of the fact that you can if you so choose start your own company. The fan based companies are a great feature of the game even if I have no real desire to run a business.

• Upvote 1

Name is Nick Stack, found this site from my brothers in the UOC (Rage, Beau, etc.) and have been playing for a little bit now still a noob I would say. I have trained in BJJ and Muay Thai but haven't had much time lately as I just started by nursing career.

I have 3 fighters right now and after I get the hang of things will probably be adding a lot more. I do current run Bomax Sprawl n Brawl gym thanks to King who gave me ownership.

Hello fellas, names Ryan. I just joined about 3 days ago, been checkin out the forums quite a bit. Still a super noob though, I've yet to win a fight :/

I found the site by typing "MMA browser game" into google haha. I play a couple other browser games so I think I'll get the hang of this one in time, already loving it. I'll be going VIP this weekend most likely.

I've been a huge fan of mma for about 5 years now, I follow it very closely, my fav thing to do is root against GSP! My long time fav fight er is Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto, was excited as well when he got signed to the ufc, unfortunately he's lost both hs first fights, hopefully he signed for 3....

My names Matt, Im 28, Ive been watching UFC since the beginning (thanks dad)

Im a huge MMA fan, combat sport fan, combat fan.

Did 2 tours in A-stan with the Canadian Armed Forces, now I own a construction company.

I used to train MT and BJJ but free time and bad knees has put and end to that, so I mostly just roll with my 3 year old who passes to side control and full mount and drops elbows like a pro. he's also developing a wicked active guard hahaha.

Ive been playing the game for a few months, I think im doing alright, I still need to learn the ins and outs of the sliders, and the new training system, tickers, triggers etc have me a little confused.

Love the game!

Matt

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=49945

• Upvote 2

Hi all, im Matt and I've been playing for a couple months now after I had to move to a place with no real internet. I had to find a good browser game playable through a phone, and I googled for MMA sim games playable via browser. So happy I found this game, just wish I had started sooner. It is tough playing solely through a phone but I find it all the more rewarding. Wish I could become more involved, unfortunately without a keyboard that is very difficult. Thanks to Mike for being nothing but polite in the corrospondence I've had with him, it has made me strive to have great fighters and support the game through VIP. I look forward to many great fights!

• Upvote 1

Hi all. Name's Wes. I've been playing for a couple months, testing the waters and since I've been getting more and more interested in the game I figured I'd come out of lurk mode and introduce myself right quick. I found this game while looking up an old MMA browser game I used to play years ago called Martial Combat. This game is superior in every conceivable way, of course. I especially like that it's lightweight when you need it to be.

Like most people here, I'm a big fan of MMA and never miss any of the big three shows(Bellator, Strikeforce, UFC) if I can help it and check other fights every once in a while. I love to talk about the fights, even during the fights, which might make me a bit of a frustrating viewing partner now that I think of it. But my favorite thing is talking smack when my predictions are right ...or at least hating on the other guy when I'm wrong. So that's probably most of what I'll talk about on these forums when I check in. :lol:

Looking forward to gaming with you all.

Hi, my name is Stuart, originally got into boxing while i was in the military many moons ago, when i left i started kick boxing and am now studying Krav Maga. I am going to start BJJ very soon in a hope to have at least one mma amateur fight before i am too old haha.

Good luck guys.

Stuart