GAMMA opens in Las Vegas

Mentor

We now have the official fighter of the year awards based upon the following scoring system:

1 Per Loss

2 Per draw

3 Per title fight/Super fight

4 Per win

+1 Fight of the night awards

The total accumulated points are as follows (included just those with 40+ points and a title run):

"President" Gerbert Bryant (241590) 109

Menace Defoe (268296) 95

Lao Shin "To Chin" (256055) 88

Gunnar Steigelmann (196145) 86

Saul "Slip The Jab" Goodman (271572) 84

Ilya Mstislav Volkov (228159) 73

"The Great White" Cullen Castrello (224163) 72

Stanly "The Rooster" Williams (174422) 65

Matt Quin (239220) 63

Lukasz "Wally" Wolek (255001) 63

Gareth Keenan "Investigates" (272458) 61

Robert "Sitek" Sito (255000) 58

Sebastiaan "Bas" Rutten (235659) 57

Darren "Landmine" Lamb (243991) 54

Mathew "Deep Waters" Ridgeway (249406) 53

Randy "Fuckn" Springs (258713) 49

Vladimir Emelienko (250054) 46

Underestimated "Snake In The Grass" Dillashaw Junior (230204) 43

Musta Laine (255882) 41

We would like to thank everyone for their participation in 2017 and Gerbert Bryant for leading the rankings for the better part of the year.

• Upvote 1

January 2018 recap part 1

By Alika Webb

Syn 558 - Hate By Design – 30 December 2017

185 superfight - Kalervo Kaunismieli (Synchronicity) Vs Saul Goodman (GAMMA)

To close off 2017 with a bang, a fight on an epic scale was announced. The number one pound for pound fighter on the planet Kalervo Kaunismieli took on the second-ranked fighter in his weight class Saul Goodman. As if the stakes weren’t high enough, these two middleweights were both nominated for the middleweight fighter of the year award and many speculated that this fight would probably be the nail in the coffin for one of them.

These middleweight gladiators were ready to go to war, Saul "Slip The Jab" Goodman has had quite a phenomenal 2017, losing only three fights in an action-packed year. Saul Goodman is a calculated stone cold professional hit man. He may take the scenic route but he always looks to take control of the fight and gives the judges no room for doubt in crowning him the victor. Kalervo Kaunismieli on the other hand may have stumbled a bit in the beginning of the year but the last time he didn’t get his hand raised after a fight was in May and he has since been ruling Synchronicity’s middleweight division with an iron fist. Finishing people left and right has put him on the map and one couldn’t help but wonder if his finishing ability would be the difference maker in this superfight of epic proportions, with global domination hanging in the balance.

As soon as the fight started, it was clear that these middleweight warriors came in with a game plan in mind. Kalervo came in like a house on fire and closed the distance faster than his own shadow. He knows his own strengths and wanted to give his opponent no time to set his pace. It was a smart plan that worked like a charm in the first round but Kalervo was unable to do any real damage in the clinch as Saul Goodman was more tenacious than Kalervo had anticipated. Quite a handful in the clinch and a sniper from a distance, Saul Goodman took control of the fight. Kalervo Kaunismieli tried his hardest but it was clear the tides had turned and the judges could award victory to one man only.

Winner: Saul Goodman by unanimous decision.

UGD 94:Man Vs Puno – 5 January

Underground’s 265 title - Snow Man © Vs Kajun Puno

The goat and the snowman.

An Alika Webb fable

Once upon a time when king winter ruled the land, a head strong goat convinced of his own superiority was making his way across the vast snowy plains looking for any to challenge his claims when he came upon a frosty man made out of snow. The goat was intrigued and asked the man of snow if there were any who could oppose him nearby. With great confidence the man of snow replied that there was none but himself that could answer that challenge. “Man has created me in his image and does not man rule all animal kind, oh dear goat?” the man of snow asked with a great smile upon his face. Unimpressed by this claim the goat replied: “That may be so - man of snow - but soon the snow will melt and thou will vanish while I will still roam free upon this world.”

Kajun "Pinoy Savage" Puno’s legacy is notorious to say the least, the self-proclaimed greatest of all time in MMATycoon’s history has made headlines multiple times and he is not shy to let the world know about his accomplishments. A one man demolition crew no matter where the fight takes place, an iron chin combined with fists of mass destruction, kicks of fury and venomous submissions makes defeating Puno a seemingly impossible task for any who would dare undertake such a quest. Undefeated throughout 2017, he is undeniably one of the most accomplished fighters of the moment. But controversy put his claims for the fighter of the year award in jeopardy. Not having fought since August, Puno has been sitting pretty with his undefeated streak never on the line for the rest of the year. Many therefore claimed he didn’t deserve the award. Now the MMATycoon’s GOAT decided to step back in the cage and prove to the world that he can not only talk the talk but that he can also walk the walk.

Defending his title is Snow Man, long considered the second ranked fighter in his weight class. He knew that Puno was the one standing in his way of becoming the number one fighter among the heavyweights and with Puno taking a ride on the backseat for the second half of 2017, he had no way of proving himself the better man. A knockout machine to say the least as only one of his victories has come by the way of a decision, anticipation for this fight was off the charts! Would the champion retain and dethrone the self-proclaimed greatest fighter of all time or would Puno make his claims a reality by separating the sheep from the goat?

There was something in the air that night, fans across the globe were restless of anticipation and the crowd went absolutely bananas when the man of the hour - Kajun Puno himself - walked out to the cage. “Tell everybody I’m on my way” Puno yelled with extreme confidence. That same crowd also gave a standing ovation to the champion who looked flustered on his way to the merciless steel cage. It was a clash of two worlds but one big family as MMA fans around the world came together for this fight of epic proportions despite their preferences for either man.

Kajun Puno came to play and didn’t waste any time as he sent the champion packing to the land of confusion with a quick double leg takedown attempt. Against all odds, Snow Man was able to stop the fight from going to the ground but the fight had just started and with the cold steel of the cage digging into his back after the failed takedown attempt, he was already feeling trapped in a cage with a ferocious wild animal. Despite not having thrown a single strike, Puno’s invisible touch had worked its magic. Another day in paradise it was for Puno as he simply picking his shots with seemingly effortless effectiveness.

One minute into the fight and the difference was clear as day, Snow Man was still trying to regain his composure while Kajun Puno had already blasted him with an armada of soul-sucking kicks and unforgiving iron fists. Gasping for air, Snow Man kept fighting the stranger like him that stood before him but it was just one more night for the self-proclaimed greatest of all time, that’s all. You can’t hurry victory without taking some risks but Kajun Puno showed his true colors when he kept battering the wounded champion and Puno didn’t even give him a second to catch his breath.

The second round started and Puno just continued where he left off, he turned it on again as he started raining down pummeling blows upon Snow Man who saw his dreams of becoming the number one in his weight class melting like snow under the burning desert son. Kajun Puno felt the end was near and uncorked a rocket of a right hand and sent the champion sprawling to the ground. There must be some misunderstanding Snow Man thought as he stood right back up. With a crimson stream upon his face it would have been easy to say that there was no way out but with the underground heavyweight title and his own pride in his heart he kept fighting with a groovy kind of love and determination. A couple of strikes from Puno later and the champion threw away all thoughts and hopes of making it out of this round as his world was rocked by a stinging jab. Snow Man tried to run but ran into a stop sign named Kajun Puno as another straight right hand found its target and the champion’s legs fell out from under him. Kajun Puno swarmed the fallen champion with a merciless storm of hellfire and brimstone as he buried the champion’s remains deep into the canvas.

Winner: Kajun Puno by KO (punches) after 1 minute and 38 seconds of round 2.

GAMMA#683 Hoyce v Gunnar 2 – 6 January

135 superfight - Karol Mirowski (GAMMA) Vs Euphegen Doubdtfire (Claymore Elite Combat)

CEC’s bantamweight and featherweight champion "Mister" Euphegen Doubdtfire has been on a tear in 2017 and he looked to keep the good times rolling in 2018 but not if Gamma’s bantamweight champion had something to say about that. Karol "Bearded Midget Man" Mirowski has been undefeated since joining Gamma’s ranks and he intended to keep it that way.

These two cowboys went in guns blazing and the crowd was fired up from the get-go. This was not a chess match ladies and gentlemen, this was a good old fashioned street fight. They weren’t trying to please the judges with some pitter patter strikes, they were trying to take the other man out of the equation by sending him to another plane of existence.

The biggest difference maker in this fight turned out to be the clinch game. Both men are known for their expert striking skills both in close quarters and from afar but only one man took hold of the reigns in the clinch in this fight and that was Euphegen Doubdtfire. The damage done in the clinch accumulated over the course of the fight was an incredible sight to behold in the fifth and final round as Karol Mirowski – now a bloody mess – got rocked with a tight uppercut. He was on spaghetti legs and his consciousness was fading but Gamma’s bantamweight champion showed his home promotion’s crowd the true heart of a champion as he refused to bow down for Euphegen Doubdtfire.

Winner: Euphegen Doubdtfire by unanimous decision.

265 title - Hennan Hoyce © Vs Gunnar Steigelmann

Knockout machine Hennan Hoyce has been blasting his way to the top but no one expected him to do the same to Gamma legend "President" Gerbert Bryant. Now he faced another Gamma legend Gunnar Steigelmann in his first title defense. Forty year old Gunnar Steigelmann had seemingly gotten his groove back until he was demolished by superheavyweight champion Charles DaCoca. Would newly crowned champion Hennan Hoyce have the same experience when faced with Gamma’s fighter of the year 2016 or would Gunnar Steigelmann at forty years of age write Gamma history one more time?

Round one was under way and Gunnar Steigelmann immediately let the champion know he meant business as a wild combination of strikes hits nothing but air. A jab from the challenger barely missed its mark and the champion tried to retaliate with a dangerous combination of his own but the challenger was quick on his feet and it looked like he got away just in time. But unfortunately for the challenger he didn’t, one of those strikes had sliced him open and Hennan Hoyce thought that it was the beginning of the end for the challenger. Hennan Hoyce with the speed of a lion rushed the challenger and blasted him with a burning inside leg kick and tried to follow it up with a quick jab but the champion saw danger lurking out of the corner of his eye and got away just in time as a huge counter right hand from the challenger missed him by a hair’s breadth. Hennan Hoyce thought he was now safe once again but he couldn’t have been further from the truth as the living legend Gunnar Steigelmann still had a few more surprises lying in wait. A thundering left hand cracked the champion’s skull with a mighty thud and a cannonball of right hand sent the champion flying which in turn sent the crowd into a frenzy.

As soon as the champion hit the canvas, Gunnar Steigelmann was right on top of him. Hennan Hoyce looked like he just got run over by a bullet train, a bloody mess the champion was as he trying to figure out where he was and possibly even what his own name was as Hennan Hoyce was clearly dazed and confused. Gunnar Steigelmann had the champion where he wanted him, a bloody mess ready for slaughter. All the challenger needed to do was finish him off with a few well-timed strikes and the referee would have ended it. But that was not what happened. Gunnar Steigelmann moved with the speed of a tortoise as time slowed down considerably. The rush of Gunnar Steigelmann’s attack faded into oblivion when the fight went to the ground and the champion was able to shake off the cobwebs and when the referee stood them back up again, Hennan Hoyce clearly had a bone to pick with the living legend.

A dangerous right hand flew right past the challenger and Gunnar Steigelmann connected with a nice leg kick. Hennan Hoyce didn’t even consider backing down now as he fired right back with a blasting body kick that nearly folded the challenger in half and followed it up with a cross that landed right on the button. Hennan Hoyce tagged the challenger with a sloppy punch to the gut as if to taunt the living legend, telling him he had nothing left in the tank and Gunnar Steigelmann was now definitely gasping for air. Gunnar Steigelmann tried to suck it up and tried to sneak in a little jab but was countered immediately as Hennan Hoyce smashed him with a pistol of a right hand. Gunnar Steigelmann was quick on his feet as he slipped a stunning straight right hand but he was unable to evade the follow-up body punch. The champion now a maddened fury grit his teeth and threw a big right hand that clipped the challenger and followed it up with a brick of a left hand. Gunnar Steigelmann was seeing nothing but stars and the champion’s corner men were yelling ‘timber!’ as the challenger was just cut down by the champion. Time flies but not when you’re having fun Hennan Hoyce must have thought as he cracked the challenger in mid-flight with another merciless deathblow and the crowd was going absolutely ballistic from the unbelievable display of fighting spirit they had just witnessed.

Winner: Hennan Hoyce by KO (punches) after 3 minutes and 48 seconds in the first round.

GAMMA#684 DaCoca v Bubba – 6 January

185 title - Matt Quin © Vs Jutta Hanolla

The resurrection of Gamma has been well-documented and his rise back to fame has been impressive to say the least. Will this fairytale of a comeback story continue when he faces Jutta Hanolla, was the question burning on everyone’s lips. Times have been tough for Jutta Hanolla since making his way to Gamma as he has faced nothing but world-class competition but through hard work and dedication he has finally found back the Jutta Hanolla of old and winning three out of his last four fights has gotten him back into the title picture.

From the second the bell rang these fighters rushed to the battlefield and started swinging for the fences. Both fighters had a game plan in mind, for Matt Quin that was taking the fight to the ground while the challenger wanted nothing more than to bring the fight to the clinch. Jutta Hanolla’s persistence paid off and while the champion tried to squirm his way out of danger, the challenger bombarded him with a tornado of brutal blows until the referee stepped in.

Winner: Jutta Hanolla by TKO (strikes) after 4 minutes and 25 seconds in the first round.

265+ title - Charles DaCoca © Vs Bubba Gumption

Gamma’s new superheavyweight force of destruction Charles DaCoca made quite an impact since his promotional debut. Even at the highest level, Charles DaCoca keeps knocking out every opponent he faces. Would Bubba "Shrimpin" Gumption suffer the same fate or would the former superheavyweight champion work his magic and get another magic upset under his belt just as he did against another Gamma poster boy at the time, Gerbert Bryant?

One punch was all the champion was able to muster as the rest of his offence connected with nothing but air. Bubba Gumption on the other hand looked like Anderson Silva taking on Chris Leben, hitting the champion with expert precision, like a sharpshooter he connected with deadly blows. Another major upset for Bubba Gumption as he takes out the champion while making it look as easy as taking candy from a baby.

Winner: Bubba Gumption by KO (punches) after 2 minutes and 20 seconds in the first round.
  • Upvote 3

FLASH POST FIGHT INTERVIEW WITH BRANDON SIMMONS

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14712501784210.png

Brandon Simmons

18-3-0

N°3 openweight fighter of the world

Wow mr. Simmons, what a great fight! Congratulations!

Thank you man. Fighting a behemoth of a man, like Heimendahl, is never an easy task.
He passed the pre-fight drug tests, what actually already surprised me. I wasn't really training that much yet, as I did not expect him to pass those test, so it was a bit of a scare to hear that he passed them with flying colors. I put hard work in and most of all scouted him and the entire HW-scene to perfection.

Well, your scouting certainly seemed to have happened properly. Without giving too much info away, what did you exactly do?

I studied different paterns in fighting styles. Knockouts are great, but not always the best way to secure a win.
When you take a look at the current top fighters in the world, you don't see that many stoppages actually, so that got me thinking.

Does this mean that you will become a ....euuhm... decision machine now?

Hahaha, not at all, don't worry. My preference will always be to knock them out, but it depends on a lot of factors.
Last night, I used my brains more than my fists. Perhaps good thing, as I had already used my hands too much the last few weeks, as Mentor did not live up to his promise of arranging a 'housemaid' for me.

I'll contact him about that. A promise is a promise ! Is there anything specific that you do to prepare you for a top fight?

No drinks before 9 A.M.

No food after 11 P.M

No sex after 8 P.M.

and smoke like a PIMP.

giphy.gif

Well, that's a rather unique preparation ritual you have there! With a second very decisive win, what is next for you?

I haven't heard from Mentor yet since last night, but he was rather wasted so that's only logic.

All I know is that I want that gold as soon as possible. I want a title fight and see a nice shiny Gamma-belt around my big belly.

Were you happy to find out that you are the number 3 openweight fighter worldwide now?

No. How can I be happy about hearing that two guys are higher ranked than me...?!

The only thing that counts is being number one worldwide at something, be it skateboarding, cagefighting or frisbee.

Thank you for the flash interview and all the best in your shot at gold!

Thanks man, I appreciate your support and from all my loyal fans!

• Upvote 1

Dumping 135 and 265lbs titles.

Essentially we do not have a 135 or a 265lbs division, we only have a title for each. Talent competing for these belts come from 265+ and 145lbs respectively. I added the 135lbs belt for a bit of fun and 265lbs has been replaced by the 265+ division for some time. I think that by having a 135 and 265 belt it undervalues belts in general because it is like having a top contender and an interim belt, where as all other divisions do not have that advantage. It also makes it more difficult ranking fighters performance over the year because as you may already know, we give additional points for people who competed for the titles.

So, the fighters who win the 135lbs/265lbs titles next will likely be the last, i could introduce a 135lbs division later if 125lbs gets added or if 135lbs divisions in game become a must, but at the current state, 135lbs is almost unused in most top orgs.

Rufus McTearson (186694) HOF Induction

Managed by GAMMA HOF manager Dom Jaehnke, was involved in 13 title fights, with 12 FON awards. High highest all time rank was 16th. In 2016 he was ranked #2 among all fighters in GAMMA. His biggest wins include Lao Shin,Stanly Williams,Renan St Juste,Arthur Pinto. He accumulated a total of 201 points ranking him 4th in the all time list.

Rufus was one of the most durable fighters this game has ever seen, in 76 pro fights he had just one KO loss (that coming very late in his career), he fought in GAMMA for 3 1/2 years, something that is unheard of in this game at the top level. His 54 total fights in GAMMA is 6th highest of all time and he often relied on that chin to get him through fights (4th in the all time list of decision wins). His 3 wins in a row over Renan basically were the fights that retired the legend. End of the day, Rufus is up there with the very best ever mostly due to his longivity, he was in his 40s when he eventually gave it all up and having just one KO loss in 76 fights has to go down as a record.

I would like to announce that we have a new shinny logo to launch 2018! I felt we were in need of something new so here we are.

The creator behind the new logo is current designer of the year and probably the best designer this game has ever seen John Hetfield (66130).

Thanks for the good work John.

• Upvote 2

GAMMA: Bobby Heyman New Contenders Owner

I am very proud to announce that Bobby Heyman (99756) is now the new owner of the GAMMA: Contenders! He has been working in the organization for the past few months and has gained valuable experience working together with former owner James Logan (113040) who admirably ran the organization from May last year till January 2018. Bobby will be following the steps of former owners of the GAMMA: Contenders:

Rogelio Cottonfloss (88129) (Founder) 2013-06-01 till 2014-07-19

Gerbert Bryant (84742) (2nd owner) 2014-07-19 till 2017-05-29

James Logan (113040) (3rd owner) 2017-05-29 till January 2018

For all of you who are unaware of what the GAMMA: Contenders are, they are the second tier GAMMA organization, basically this is the place where up and coming contenders or former GAMMA fighters fight it out to gain enough status and rank to be promoted back to the main organization. Most fighters in this organization are peaked or close to being peaked but simply lack the rank to fight in the main org. Any fighter that surpassed 1000 rank can ask for a promotion to GAMMA or by default we promote everyone who hit top 500.

If you are interested in a contract there, please contact Bobby Heyman directly!

• Upvote 1

Brandon Simmons

Going up against a triple elite black belt HW monster next.
Mr. Bryant is the former number 2 p4p fighter in the world and an absolute killer.
He spreads fear in the hearts of the best HW's worldwide and the 'GOAT'.

Do I fear him?

Yeah a bit, but a bit of fear is good, gets me focused.
I've got about 12 days left to finetune my skills and prepare myself for a huge clash.

If I can get past this huge hurdle, nothing stands in my way anymore to get the next shot at GAMMA-gold.

• Upvote 3

In the upcoming awards the following GAMMA fighters/employees gained the most overall votes in this years poll's:

Org Of The Year - GAMMA - Mentor Corleone

Manager Of The Year - David Brent

Welterweight Fighter Of The Year - Lao Shin - Laz Staz

Middleweight Fightert of the Year - Saul Goodman - David Brent

Super Heavyweight Fighter Of The Year - Gerbert Bryant - Gerbert Bryant

Breakthrough Fighter of the Year - Saul Goodman - David Brent

KO Of The Year - Menace Defoe vs Hector Verama (Whymer Van Mastodon)

Fight Of The Year - Menace Defoe vs Divock Origi - Whymer Van Mastodon vs Bjorn O'Donnel

Writer Of The Year - Alika Webb

Upset Of The Year - Underestimated Dillashaw Junior vs Kantaro Hoshino (Blake Phoenix)

CEO Of The Year - Mentor Corleone

Note: Due to the various rules and regulations the awards committee has, not everyone will be eligible for the trophy they give out.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I have updated our wiki page, including the greatest of all time manager list!

Top GAMMA managers in history with over 250 ranking points. Points are given with the following criteria:

Wins = 4 points

Draws = 2 points

Losses = 1 point

Title/super fights = 3 points

Gale Hawthorne (22636) 1200

Whymer Van Mastodon (40116) 984

Mr Gutz (3074) 718

Boondock The Destroyer (503) 691

Dom Jaehnke (20196) UP 2 Spots!!! 653

Pawel Ufcowski (52087) 595

Gerbert Bryant (84742) UP 1 Spot!!! 547

Igor Psycho (6994) 522

Alika Webb (62511) UP 6 Spots!!! 473

Face Kicker (2965) 448

Grump Bastard (102643) UP 1 Spot!!! 435

Brad O'Neil 371

John McGuirk (1306) 351

Grund McGrunderson (3341) 323

Paulie Walnuts (79001) 314

Richard Davenport (10647) 303

David Brent (104382) NEW ENTRY!!! 297

Andy McKenzie (101467) 289

Matt Cave (45538) 288

Jebba . (61031) 286

Gritty Smitty (1206) 286

Digga Dogman (91254) 275

Seppo Koskinen (2820) 266

Doug Heffernan (10852) 260

John Bravo (50889) 255

Marky Mark (22640) NEW ENTRY!!! 255

Jack Smith (7552) 251

Klatz Matz (46802) 250

Gale Hawthorne retired from the game a few years back but is still the greatest manager in our history. It will take Whymer at least 1 1/2 years at his current pace to compete with the legend.

Whymer continued his consistent form and has now moved into second all time in total wins (115), still some way off Gale's 150 total wins though. Whymer now has the most title fights with 73 and is just 3 more fights away to surpass Gale for the all time Super fight/title fight record.

Dom Jaehnke jumped into 5th spot all time surpassing Pawel and Psycho on the all time list, at his current pace he will pass Boondock at the next update.

The biggest jump in the top 25 was done by Alika Webb, the addition of Oscar Boma to the GAMMA Hall of Fame helped him add an extra 50 points that played a difference. Matt Quinn's performance was also a major factor.

Grumpy Bastard (formerly Rabid/Fart Master etc) and Gerbert Bryant had a steady rise in the ranks over the past 6 months, but the 2 guys that had the biggest jump were New Entries to the top 25 ranks Marky Mark and David Brent. It was unsurprising that these 2 veteran's were added to this list.

David Brent in particular had a fantastic year in game and for GAMMA. In the past 6 months he participated in a total of 19 Super fights/title fights! That gave him one of the best accumulation of points in a 6 month span in history and also now ranks 7th all time in total title/super fights with 33 with just 61 fights in total.

Brandon Simmons

Two days away from my massive fight against Mr. Bryant, I feel in the best shape of my life!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Never before did I run 1k , what an mazing feeling!

If I can get past Gerbert Bryant, I might need to tell Mentor that I'll be focusing on a marathon attempt next, instead of a GAMMA title shot.... :shades:

• Upvote 2

January 2018 recap part 2

By Alika Webb

CEC 563 – 10 January

170 superfight - Hector Romero (Claymore Elite Combat) Vs Lao Shin (GAMMA)

The 170 pound fighter that stood at the top of the mountain and defined 2017 for the division, Lao Shin went deep into enemy territory to try and keep his legacy intact as he faced CEC welterweight champion Hector Romero. Lao Shin was currently riding an impressive four fight winning streak while Hector Romero just suffered his first defeat since last summer.

From the moment the bell rung, it was clear that Hector Romero took control of the steering wheel. He put his pedal to the metal and went full throttle from start to finish. Lao Shin did a great job of keeping up with CEC’s champion but was constantly in pursuit, even a few solid takedowns didn’t slow Hector Romero down and Hector Romero was the first to cross the finish line.

Winner: Hector Romero by unanimous decision.

Syn 560 - Hell to Pay – 13 January

155 superfight - Mordecai Sackett (Synchronicity) Vs Gareth Keenan (GAMMA)

After struggling a bit at first in finding success in interpromotional warfare, Gareth Keenan has finally found his key to success and went on a global rampage. Gamma’s fighting sleuth it seems has all the clues in hand to solve the biggest mystery of them all but will he be able to solve the riddle of global domination? Not if Mordecai "Golden Boy" Sackett has something to say about that. This global phenomenon has gone through quite a small army of high profile managers over the course of his highly successful career and has now acquired a manager that strives to make him the greatest fighter on the planet. Would this superfight be the launching pad Mordecai Sackett required to take him to new heights?

One thing that was clear from the get-go was that Mordecai Sackett was not impressed by Gareth Keenan’s previous performances. Mordecai Sackett did not waste any time in establishing his dominance with pulverizing strikes but it was quite a sight to see as it was Mordecai Sackett himself who broke up the current state of affairs by changing levels. Even in the clinch and on the canvas Mordecai Sackett went for the finish and completely overwhelmed Gamma’s featherweight champion in the first round.

The second round started and it seemed that Gareth Keenan had finally found his groove and stepped up his game as he took control of the second round. With a headstrong resolve Gareth Keenan continued his flustering onslaught of snapping punches and slapping kicks that kept Mordecai Sackett on his toes and took the fight to the clinch to keep Synchronicity’s hero guessing. Little did Gareth Keenan know that Mordecai Sackett still had a little surprise in store for Gamma’s sleuth. Mordecai Sackett pulled guard at the end of the third round and went for submission after submission in a desperate struggle for a finish but it was a little too late as Gareth Keenan survived.

Gareth Keenan knows not to let things get to him as keeping his cool in the line of battle is his greatest quality. Gareth Keenan closed the distance once more and even knocked Mordecai Sackett silly for a while with a short stunning uppercut. Mordecai Sackett had no response for the coming onslaught and Gareth Keenan rode out the rest of the fight in tranquility as he kept his focus on controlling the fight. It is also worthy to note that Gamma has now taken the lead in terms of superfights against Syncronicity, with a total score of 13-12-1.

Winner: Gareth Keenan by unanimous decision.

GAMMA#685 Defoe v Bixby – 13 January

205 superfight - Hector Verama (GAMMA) Vs Jacks Sole (Underground)

A KO of the year on your resume is something to crave but not when you’re on the receiving end! Still, even Hector Verama’s manager had to admit that Menace Defoe’s knockout over one of his biggest prize fighters was a beauty to behold. To make people forget about that devastating loss, Hector Verama was sure to put his best foot forward in this superfight. Jacks "Got" Sole on the other hand had just lost Underground’s light heavyweight title and needed this win badly to get himself back in title contention and restore his credibility.

A flashback for Hector Verama it must have been as Gamma’s bulldozer on duty once again dominated – just like that fated encounter with Menace Defoe - until he got caught with a big strike. A mighty head kick sent Hector Verama crashing to the canvas and a few follow-up ground and pound strikes later the referee put a stop to the fight.

Winner: Jacks Sole by TKO (strikes) after 2 minutes and 16 seconds.

205 superfight - Menace Defoe (GAMMA) Vs Buzz Bixby (Underground)

"Beautiful" Buzz Bixby had just captured Underground’s light heavyweight title but he could be regretting that win by now as his next opponent turned out to be the best light heavyweight fighter on the planet, a man called Menace Defoe.

A classic striker Vs grappler matchup this was as knockout artist Menace Defoe more than brought the pain standing while the elite grappler in Buzz Bixby wanted nothing more than to take this fight to the ground. The first round was a tremendous insight into both their fighting minds as Menace Defoe punished Underground’s light heavyweight champion with an armada of flashing strikes while Buzz Bixby was constantly on the prowl for a takedown. A mighty storm as it were of lightning-fast kicks and bone-breaking punches thundered through the air as Menace Defoe kept peppering Buzz Bixby who was patiently waiting for an opening to shoot.

Underground’s newly crowned light heavyweight champion Buzz Bixby was like a cornered animal but as one might know, a cornered animal is a dangerous animal and Buzz Bixby was getting desperate in taking the fight to the ground. A head kick from Gamma’s light heavyweight champion might just have glanced Buzz Bixby’s head but it did open a nasty cut that gave Buzz Bixby one more thing to look out for. The face of Buzz Bixby turned scarlet and like a bull seeing red, he finally stepped up his game and managed to take the fight to the ground. Menace Defoe was careful but determined as he did everything in his power to keep his desperation in check, he twisted and turned his body like a snake, slithered out of harm’s way and quickly got back to work.

Winner: Menace Defoe by unanimous decision.

GAMMA#686 Bubba v Golzman – 20 January

265+ title – Bubba Gumption © Vs Mitzi Glozman

Bubba "Shrimpin" Gumption simply demolished Charles DaCoca to win Gamma’s prestigious superheavyweight title. Time to keep the good times rolling he must have thought as he now faced heavy-handed powerhouse Mitzi Glozman.

Bubba Gumption simply bombarded Mitzi Glozman with a torrent of fiery rain, slicing open the challenger in a matter of seconds as the fight started and colored the cage with a crimson layer. Bubba Gumption sent the challenger crashing to the canvas with a brutal combination, only to wave him back up again as he already had a particular finish in mind. Mitzi Glozman stood back up, only to be knocked down again as a rocket of an overhand right sent his mind flying through time and space.

Winner: Bubba Gumption by KO (punch) after 3 minutes and 36 seconds of the first round.

GAMMA#687 Goodman v Hanolla 2 – 20 January

185 title - Jutta Hanolla © Vs Saul Goodman

New middleweight champion Jutta Hanolla did what former champion Saul Goodman could not and that is defeating Matt Quin. Now it was up to Saul Goodman to settle the score with another person he was quite familiar with.

In their first encounter these middleweight soldiers of war went toe to toe in a kickboxing extravaganza but seeing as Jutta Hanolla lost that fight by split decision, he decided to try something different this time around. Jutta Hanolla did his best to close the distance but even in the clinch there was no escaping Saul Goodman. Interesting to note is that judge William Gold scored both fights for Jutta Hanolla while the other judges did not follow his example. Many people have started to wonder what kind of relationship judge William Gold has with the now former middleweight champion Jutta Hanolla.

Winner: Saul Goodman by split decision.

FINAL 265 title - Hennan Hoyce © Vs Charles DaCoca

There is no stopping Hennan Hoyce, he has been knocking people out left and right and there is no stopping Charles DaCoca from getting knocked out it seems as he got knocked out cold for the second time in a row. Don’t make the mistake of thinking this was a fight, this wasn’t even close. This was a lamb walking to the slaughter as Hennan Hoyce simply destroyed his final challenger as the title is now vacant until further notice.

Winner: Hennan Hoyce by KO (punch) after 25 seconds in the very first round.

GAMMA#688 LA – 27 January

FINAL? 135 title - Karol Mirowski © Vs Kira Miyata

Karol "Bearded Midget Man" Mirowski unsuccessfully took on Euphegen Doubdtfire in a superfight and now he needed to get one back in the win column as the title he holds will soon be no more. Next on the hit list of the bantamweight assassin was 39 year old Kira "Gaijin" Miyata. A familiar fight for both as they just recently fought in a hard-fought five round war which ended in the favor of champion Karol Mirowski.

Kira Miyata came rushing to the scene with a vengeance as the challenger caught Karol Mirowski’s kick and slammed him into the mat with a counter takedown that had the champion gasping for air. Kira Miyata’s steaming fury saw him swinging some brutal ground and pound strikes that hit the mat more often than the champion but once he started to cool down and let the thoughts stream back into his head, he went back to his roots and finished the job with a slick submission. While this was announced as the final Gamma bantamweight title fight for the time being, talks have already begun for a worthy conclusion of what is soon to be another unbelievable trilogy in the Gamma history books.

Winner: Kira Miyata by submission (armbar) after 1 minute and 32 seconds in the first round.

155 superfight - Mathew Ridgeway (GAMMA) Vs Jack Douglas (Synchronicity)

Mathew "Deep Waters" Ridgeway is now on an impressive three fight winning streak and management felt that this champion was ready to be put to the test. Would he overcome the odds and continue his winning streak or would this underdog prove his bite is bigger than his bark? The underdog status should be a familiar feel for Jack Douglas. "The War Master" as he likes to call himself was described in Grant Brophy’s TWW News Heir to the Throne Preview as follows: “He remains one of the mid pack for odds, but could be value for money for people looking to take a mild risk.” Despite being quite a dark horse in the tournament to crown a new Synchronicity lightweight champion, he made it all the way to the finals and hasn’t lost his step since. Now it was up to these two eternal underdogs to shed themselves of that image and establish themselves as true champions in heart and soul.

With the heart of a lion and the soul of a dove these two walked the path of war. They roared like mighty beasts of terror and flew high in the sky as these celestial beings of combat collided in mid-air. Like the mighty gladiators in the Colosseum in ancient Rome these two warriors gave it their all and put their lives on the line. Are you not entertained?

Neither man wanted to surrender and they kept walking forward. No matter the pain, they kept coming back for more, swinging fists of bricks and kicks like whips clashing with their battered bodies. Carnage, brutality and pain surrounded this fight as both men walked out with their heads held high and with nothing but pride in their souls as they went all-out and left it all in the cage.

Winner: Jack Douglas by split decision.

155 superfight - Bruce Diehard (GAMMA) Vs De Bruyne (Synchronicity)

Bruce "B A M F" Diehard has been on a tear since losing his welterweight title, now he’ll drop a weight class to take on De Bruyne who has been dominating Synchronicity’s featherweight division for months now, in a lightweight superfight you did not want to miss.

Bruce Diehard had a game plan in mind and that was to keep De Bruyne guessing. From the get-go Bruce Diehard closed the distance and stuck to his foe like glue. De Bruyne did a really good job of keeping up with his attacker but it was so clear to see that he was always responding to what Bruce Diehard was doing and that was not so much setting the pace but rather adapting to his opponent’s pace which kept him from truly gaining momentum. Considering De Bruyne did a wonderful job in scoring points while Bruce Diehard was constantly keeping his opponent in check, the judges had a really tough time to score this fight and it ended with a result that gave both a chance to save face.

Winner: No one as the fight ended in a majority draw.
  • Upvote 2

Brandon Simmons

And that's the end of the fight!

Brandon Simmons showed his dominance in that final round.
Well I reckon that's a shut out for Simmons, winning every round. Will the judges agree? They are the ones who matter, even if they are often depressingly incompetent. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Richard Clark scores the fight 30:27
Judge Colin Fotheringham scores the fight 30:27
Judge James Glass scores the fight 30:27

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Brandon Simmons!

A determined Brandon Simmons didn't want to dwell on this fight in his post fight interview.

Instead he was more keen to state he wants a title shot. Let's see if he gets it!

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/rick-ross.gif

Two options next :

1) Fight the winner of Hoyce vs Gumption next for Gamma-gold and world dominance.

or

2) Fight Mentor himself in an 'anything-goes' bare-knuckle fight to the death.

• Upvote 5

I can't remember how to format posts for my fighter in Firefox.

I'll just quote for my fighter Bubba Gumption after his third first round KO.

"If that guy (whatever his name is) wants to eat some shrimp, let him come to me. I've got plenty and he's already a fatass. I'm eating lobster now, so he's behind the game, but my nutritionist ensures me that my lobster game is better than it used to be.I accepted the fight before it was even made, because nobody is at my grade. Nothing and no man can talk to Bubba that way unless you eat the shrimp and make me your filet. Then it's OK, because I will come back to beat you anyway. There is no risk for me, you're a slave to my SHRIMPY!!"

• Upvote 3

I can't remember how to format posts for my fighter in Firefox.

I'll just quote for my fighter Bubba Gumption after his third first round KO.

"If that guy (whatever his name is) wants to eat some shrimp, let him come to me. I've got plenty and he's already a fatass. I'm eating lobster now, so he's behind the game, but my nutritionist ensures me that my lobster game is better than it used to be.I accepted the fight before it was even made, because nobody is at my grade. Nothing and no man can talk to Bubba that way unless you eat the shrimp and make me your filet. Then it's OK, because I will come back to beat you anyway. There is no risk for me, you're a slave to my SHRIMPY!!"

I'll do it for you, nice guy that I am.

You can copy paste and use it in your future posts.

Good luck in the fight, should be good!

-----

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36b4.jpg

Bubba "Shrimpin" Gumption

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150105221409gamma_zpsaad15630.png

26-6-0

---

• Upvote 3

Brandon Simmons

Now that I know for sure that Gumption can actually write and read, I'm curious to see if he can fight!

His last three fights took him a combined 6 minutes, so perhaps it is time to take the shrimp in deep water and see if he can swim with a big fish.

Training camp has started with some red lobster and will end with one tiny shrimp!

http://imagesvh1-a.akamaihd.net/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:vh1.com/news/uploads/sites/2/2016/11/Martha-Feeding-Rick-1479163756.gif

• Upvote 2