TUF 12 - GSP vs Koscheck

Face Kicker

koscheck has to be the biggest douchbeag in the history of douchbags

I just want to strangle him. He's making me not want to watch TUF, or at least just watch the fight at the end

also, he can not be playing with a full deck of cards. I used to work with severely retarded kids, and he has many symptoms, mild, but they are there

mini KOs is not much smarter

"He's 11-0, about to become 11-1"

um, even if he loses he is still 11-0 as this is not a pro fight

I've noticed that nearly all of the fighters (from every season I've watched) talk about the fights on the show as if they are actual pro fights - either by saying their opponent will have another loss on their record or that they'll have another win on their record.

I don't understand why Steven wants to take Cody to the ground, that's like one of the dumb thing to do. Not like Cody is very good in the standup, he might as well just trade with him.

And that Brooklyn dude is simply awesome.

Like they explained on the show (I think it was Dana or GSP talking - can't remember), he got stunned and immediately went into wrestling mode, because he's a wrestler. I agree that it was stupid, but not everyone can make the best decision when someone is punching them in the face.

EDIT: As for Kos saying that Johnson was fat, he obviously doesn't believe it and is just fucking with him.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like they explained on the show (I think it was Dana or GSP talking - can't remember), he got stunned and immediately went into wrestling mode, because he's a wrestler. I agree that it was stupid, but not everyone can make the best decision when someone is punching them in the face.

yeah, it was gsp that said that. i'm guessing that was part of their gameplan for the fight as well.

yeah, it was gsp that said that. i'm guessing that was part of their gameplan for the fight as well.

I think that was their entire gameplan, and it worked perfectly.:)

Though I want to see more of Marc Stevens. Wasn't he supposed to be the second best guy on the show besides Johnson? I'd love to see what he can actually do...since the fight lasted like two seconds. He should ditch the retard Kos as soon as possible.

EDIT: As for Kos saying that Johnson was fat, he obviously doesn't believe it and is just fucking with him.

Did Cody hit him that hard? I don't see a clear shot. Cody first came in with an elbow, which obviously missed the target. Okay...after rewatching it a few times, that head kick actually touched him on the chin and triggered his wrestling mode. Now this thing is clear to me.

I liked it too that GSP's team was so respectful. Those rooms have a thin wall between so you can easily hear the other team celebrating, and GSP said loudly he wants nothing like KOs attitude on his team. Then they cut to Kos room and everyone looks like their parents just died in front of them

I liked it too that GSP's team was so respectful. Those rooms have a thin wall between so you can easily hear the other team celebrating, and GSP said loudly he wants nothing like KOs attitude on his team. Then they cut to Kos room and everyone looks like their parents just died in front of them

That's simply awesome.

Then they cut to Kos room and everyone looks like their parents just died in front of them

LOL. That plus the look on Koscheck's face immediately after seeing his golden boy get done in EXACTLY the way they've been preparing for have to be the two highlight points of the season for me.

I was totally expecting cody to get handled in that match to. Incredible victory.

then he looks at his only 2 guys left and says, Let that motivate you to go out and win. And his guy goes out and loses in just a little more time than the first one.

I laughed for a good 10 minutes straight. Kos is getting what he deserves

LOL. That plus the look on Koscheck's face immediately after seeing his golden boy get done in EXACTLY the way they've been preparing for have to be the two highlight points of the season for me.

I was totally expecting cody to get handled in that match to. Incredible victory.

It was indeed awesome.

It was also like the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

"Oh look, a guillotine expert! Let's double leg takedown him so I can leave my neck exposed!" Dude needs discipline.

Did Cody hit him that hard? I don't see a clear shot. Cody first came in with an elbow, which obviously missed the target. Okay...after rewatching it a few times, that head kick actually touched him on the chin and triggered his wrestling mode. Now this thing is clear to me.

I just watched it at 1/4th speed (the original run-through, and all the replays), and he actually missed with both (and it was a punch, not an elbow) - I guess Stevens just got scared with Cody charging him and throwing right off the bat, and that was what put him into wrestling mode.

Word.

For Cody to tap Kos' number 1 guy after tapping Kos himself (on the chin at the weigh-in), well, TV doesn't get much better!

I just watched it at 1/4th speed (the original run-through, and all the replays), and he actually missed with both (and it was a punch, not an elbow) - I guess Stevens just got scared with Cody charging him and throwing right off the bat, and that was what put him into wrestling mode.

Yep, that's what Georges said afterward. He took him out of his game-plan and onto instinct fighting, which for Stevens is a TD.

Great plan from GSP's camp. Kos' camp is shown up again.

Damn, I thought the kick landed, the feet is very close to the face but anyway, good point and love to see Stevens get owned.

The Ultimate Fighter: Team GSP vs. Team Koscheck is the twelfth installment of the Ultimate Fighting Championship produced reality television series The Ultimate Fighter.

The UFC and Spike TV held open tryouts on April 1, 2010, in Charlotte, North Carolina. The casting call went out for Lightweight and Light Heavyweight fighters. All fighters applying and trying out for the show needed to have at least three professional fights and be at least 21 years of age.Some of the fighters that showed up included Jason Guida, Charles Bennett and Mike Budnik.

UFC official items

The Ultimate Fighter: Team GSP vs. Team Koscheck is the twelfth installment of the Ultimate Fighting Championship produced reality television series The Ultimate Fighter.

The UFC and Spike TV held open tryouts on April 1, 2010, in Charlotte, North Carolina. The casting call went out for Lightweight and Light Heavyweight fighters. All fighters applying and trying out for the show needed to have at least three professional fights and be at least 21 years of age.Some of the fighters that showed up included Jason Guida, Charles Bennett and Mike Budnik.

UFC official items

Oh, cool...

UFC official items

:explode:

UFC official items

Post of the Year!

Not sure who I would have picked for the wild card spots, but I figured it was supposed to be performance based.

Apparently it was "potential" based.

Somehow I knew Marc Stevens would get back in.

Not sure who I would have picked for the wild card spots, but I figured it was supposed to be performance based.

Completly agree the last guy deserved it especially when his opponents grap the fence 3-4times, a guy who is 10-5 and not able to keep a game plan easy shouldn't have a 2nd chance .

About koscheck this guy is a complet idiot ,insulting medic... what a shame and pain to see it .

Completly agree the last guy deserved it especially when his opponents grap the fence 3-4times, a guy who is 10-5 and not able to keep a game plan easy shouldn't have a 2nd chance .

About koscheck this guy is a complet idiot ,insulting medic... what a shame and pain to see it .

frankly i was surprised he didn't get a point taken away for grabbing the cage so much, and so blatantly just to stop the takedowns. he should have gotten a warning after the first time, and lost a point after the second time. that would have sent it to a third round, which would have been interesting (especially since the first two rounds were pretty boring)

With a 1 point reduction it would have ended 19-18. Wouldn't have affected the outcome. Now if he wouldn't have done it either time, it could have possibly made it 19-19, possibly 20-18 in Dane's favor. Depending on if Dane could have mounted an offense while on top, which I don't think he would have.