TUF 12 - GSP vs Koscheck

Face Kicker

you're an idiot.

perhaps you didn't watch any of the prior episodes, or even the beginning of the episode in which kos choked him? you know, the parts where kos initiates the first shit-talking by incessantly trying to get under his skin by calling him a nurse about 50 times in a row? or the part where kos pulled the med-tech's shorts down? all the med-tech did is talk shit back to him, he wasn't the one who started it from the beginning. the fact that he can actually talk shit well, as opposed to kos (who has trouble stringing together more than 5 words into a coherent sentence above a 5th grade level), doesn't mean kos had the right to pants him or grab him by the throat. the funny part was that you could see kos blow a fuse when he FINALLY realized that he's too stupid to go punch-for-punch in a verbal sparring match, and that's when he grabbed him by the neck, since he's completely lacking in tact/character/selfcontrol/intelligence/etc and couldn't think of any other recourse.

kos is an ignorant douchebag bully, plain and simple.

How can you be so deluded that you actually believe anything shown on this show is an accurate representation of reality?

As I've said before, Kos is a douchebag of proportions, but he was not in the wrong this time.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you be so deluded that you actually believe anything shown on this show is an accurate representation of reality?

As I've said before, Kos is a douchebag of proportions, but he was not in the wrong this time.

I don't care if Kos volunteers at soup kitchens, the way he acts is childish, immature and embarrassing.

Not saying that's the way he is in real life, but in the show he most certainly makes a complete ass of himself.

I don't care if Kos volunteers at soup kitchens, the way he acts is childish, immature and embarrassing.

Not saying that's the way he is in real life, but in the show he most certainly makes a complete ass of himself.

Again, you don't know the context of what he is saying yes what he says sounds retarded, but we only know the story that Zuffa wants us to see.

i'm not deluded at all. i've seen how he acts, i've seen how he treats people, and it's not like they edited his audio or photochopped his fraggle-head on someone else pulling down the guy's shorts.

open your eyes.

Again, you don't know the context of what he is saying yes what he says sounds retarded, but we only know the story that Zuffa wants us to see.

Yes, Zuffa is involved in the grand conspiracy that is The Ultimate Fighter. Kos is a retard, just accept it.

Elvis and 2Pac live together in Canada too don't they?

The show is designed to be entertaining, so yes it is engineered in that way. However, when they show Kos, he always seems to make an ass of himself. It is his fault for giving them that material, no one else's.

No doubt the people who edit TUF go out of there way to show Kos in the negative rather than the positive, but that's not to say that Kos still doesn't show plenty of negative. The guy acts like a complete tool at times. Maybe he's a great guy if you're his friend, I don't know, but I do know he can be a douche.

Yes, Zuffa is involved in the grand conspiracy that is The Ultimate Fighter. Kos is a retard, just accept it.

Ah yes, the "tinfoilhat" argument, nice one.

Have you never heard of dishonest editing before? Or have you just not seen any other TUF seasons? It happens almost every season that they make one of the coaches seem to be the bad guy to build hype for the fight.

And yeah, Kos is a dick, but I wouldn't believe everything I see on TV, that's all I'm saying.

Ah yes, the "tinfoilhat" argument, nice one.

Have you never heard of dishonest editing before? Or have you just not seen any other TUF seasons? It happens almost every season that they make one of the coaches seem to be the bad guy to build hype for the fight.

And yeah, Kos is a dick, but I wouldn't believe everything I see on TV, that's all I'm saying.

The show paints him in a very negative light, yes.

However, he's the one that feeds them the footage, so don't go blaming the show for his stupid actions.

The show paints him in a very negative light, yes.

However, he's the one that feeds them the footage, so don't go blaming the show for his stupid actions.

Of course, but you're assumign that it's all one way traffic, and that kos is the only one badmouthing.

He could just be caught up in the moment when in an argument, and then they cut out the other part and just leave Koscheck's voice and sillyness in the final version.

So assuming he says all those things unprovoked is silly.

Of course, but you're assumign that it's all one way traffic, and that kos is the only one badmouthing.

He could just be caught up in the moment when in an argument, and then they cut out the other part and just leave Koscheck's voice and sillyness in the final version.

kos said himself that he acts like a dick to get attention and hype up a fight

I'm fairly sure most of the things he does are not provoked.

Look at the context of when they occur. He does stupid shit randomly. He wants to hype the fight as him being the bad guy, and GSP being the goody-goody fighter. It's not hard to see what's going on...

i totally get what youre saying bro. the term 'reality tv' is an oxymoron. theres very few, if any reality on tv. its all entertainment and fabrications for entertainment. however, we know Kos is a tool or i should say, acts like a tool to build up matches. thats why hes now the biggest heel in ufc, nay, mma; but yea, i get your point and i feel the same way too. i dont take all he does and says as serious cos i know: 1. they edit the shit out of it and 2. he does a lot of shit just to hype fights. i dont for one second believe thats how he is in reality. he might be LIKE that but definitely not as bad as hes portrayed

you're an idiot.

perhaps you didn't watch any of the prior episodes, or even the beginning of the episode in which kos choked him? you know, the parts where kos initiates the first shit-talking by incessantly trying to get under his skin by calling him a nurse about 50 times in a row? or the part where kos pulled the med-tech's shorts down? all the med-tech did is talk shit back to him, he wasn't the one who started it from the beginning. the fact that he can actually talk shit well, as opposed to kos (who has trouble stringing together more than 5 words into a coherent sentence above a 5th grade level), doesn't mean kos had the right to pants him or grab him by the throat. the funny part was that you could see kos blow a fuse when he FINALLY realized that he's too stupid to go punch-for-punch in a verbal sparring match, and that's when he grabbed him by the neck, since he's completely lacking in tact/character/selfcontrol/intelligence/etc and couldn't think of any other recourse.

kos is an ignorant douchebag bully, plain and simple.

Uh, actually Kos went after him because Tate started talking shit to one of his fighters. Kos knows as a fighter that any fighting with on the show can result in the fighter losing their chance to make it, so he bit the bullet for Saiko, who was still in the tournament at the time.

Kos can talk all the shit he wants because he knows he has to do something to hype up the fight, like he always does. Tate on the other hand started talking shit to someone with something to lose and Kos stood up for him.

So I guess someone who's commenting without any facts is an idiot. That'd be you.

Uh, actually Kos went after him because Tate started talking shit to one of his fighters. Kos knows as a fighter that any fighting with on the show can result in the fighter losing their chance to make it, so he bit the bullet for Saiko, who was still in the tournament at the time.

Kos can talk all the shit he wants because he knows he has to do something to hype up the fight, like he always does. Tate on the other hand started talking shit to someone with something to lose and Kos stood up for him.

So I guess someone who's commenting without any facts is an idiot. That'd be you.

And then Kos tried to choke the giant black med-tech guy. You know, like an idiot.

Then...I remembered Kos is a retard, and all was right with the world again.

um, i'd have to watch it again, but i'm quite certain the med tech didn't start the stuff with saiko, and it was saiko who decided to jump into things that were already started between kos and the med tech. back up another step and it was kos who started the stuff with the med tech, so in actuality it's still koscheck being a fucktard. and you have no way of knowing if that's why he grabbed him by the neck. of course, i have no way of knowing if he did it because he's a moron and had no other verbal recourse, but i think my reason sounds much more plausible than yours.

um, i'd have to watch it again, but i'm quite certain the med tech didn't start the stuff with saiko, and it was saiko who decided to jump into things that were already started between kos and the med tech.

Because the show gives an accurate recollection of the events that transpired? Amirite?

Because the show gives an accurate recollection of the events that transpired? Amirite?

Seriously bro?

Cuz you have the unedited footage that shows conclusively that Koscheck was the victim? Amirite?

I mean it would have taken a helluva an editing job to to have some how modified the footage of the scene where Kos pantses Tate, sits down and starts calling him a fukkin' nurse, thus starting the conflict, then showing Psycho jump in. It all happened in the same room all filmed from damn near the same angle the entire time.

Kos was trying to get under Tate's skin with the pantsin and the male nurse shit again, but Tate struck a chord the with Loss to GSP and Kos "Fake an Illegal Knee" face, Kos has no real retort so Psycho chimes in where he shouldn't have fukkin' opened his mouth, but thankfully Kos drafted a group of jocks just as mentally challenged as he is... so Psycho of course gets made fun of too after his attempt to clown Tate.

Even in the additonal footage some folks were posting that was supposed to make Kos look less like an Ass it still appears to play out the same way.

Regardless of Editing Kos is gardening equipment. I don't care if he's doing it as an act or wut, he should have more respect for the sport and his job.

Seriously bro?

Cuz you have the unedited footage that shows conclusively that Koscheck was the victim? Amirite?

I mean it would have taken a helluva an editing job to to have some how modified the footage of the scene where Kos pantses Tate, sits down and starts calling him a fukkin' nurse, thus starting the conflict, then showing Psycho jump in. It all happened in the same room all filmed from damn near the same angle the entire time.

Kos was trying to get under Tate's skin with the pantsin and the male nurse shit again, but Tate struck a chord the with Loss to GSP and Kos "Fake an Illegal Knee" face, Kos has no real retort so Psycho chimes in where he shouldn't have fukkin' opened his mouth, but thankfully Kos drafted a group of jocks just as mentally challenged as he is... so Psycho of course gets made fun of too after his attempt to clown Tate.

Even in the additonal footage some folks were posting that was supposed to make Kos look less like an Ass it still appears to play out the same way.

Regardless of Editing Kos is gardening equipment. I don't care if he's doing it as an act or wut, he should have more respect for the sport and his job.

This. Kos is a retard. No amount of editing will ever disprove or enhance that fact.;)

On the show it starts out with Tate disrepecting Kos making claims such as "how can you possibly win" when speaking of the upcoming fight between Kos and GSP, Kos obviously got pissed off and started talking back at the guy. Now I don't know if this is the correct chain of events, but it is what the show wants us to see.

Then Kos starts calling him a male nurse, thne Tate asks "who the f are you?" to a fighter that Sherdog lists as the fourth greatest Welterweight in the world, now talk about being disrepectful.

If you think the first physical interaction was anything, but a joke from Kos I don't have words for you that would make sense.

Now, with the "infamous" shorts pulldown, they have obviously been walking tNow whogether for a short amount of time, we don't know what was said between the camps during that time, and we don't know what else happened before this, it cuts to the doors opening, they are arguing and then he pulls the pants down, which to me seemed silly, but again, we don't know what happened.

Now when they sit down, who is talking shit? Was it Kos? Not only does Tate make fun of one of Kos' guys for being foreign, which obviously bothered him, he also mocks Kos on a pretty personal level.

And to your claim that it would take a lot of editing to make that alteration seem different than it actually was is laughable. With the (at least) three different camera angles it would be the easiest job in the world to remove quotes or make it appear like they where said in a different order, I cba to check right now, but I'm pretty sure that the buildup to Kos saying "Imma fuck you up in about 2 seconds" was a bit different on the "raw tape" than it was on the actual show.

This leads me to think that you see what you want to see, you have a fixed mindset around Kos and nothing I say will change it, I personally hate Koscheck, but I find you posters silly for thinking that Zuffa's obvious portrayal of Kos as a "bad guy" on the show is not an accurate description of what happened.