TUF 12 - GSP vs Koscheck

Face Kicker

Dane Hyperventilated and almost cried becuz He grabbed Kos and Kos pushed him away. LOL.

That dudes a Fighter ferreal. :boxing:

I still have trouble believing Kos really picked up a plunger on national television and went at someone with it. The look on his face as he was trying to get the plunger pried out of the door after he shoved it thru seriously looked like one of my Pre K cousins getting ticked.

correction, he DID cry.

i kinda get it though, i mean they've been living in a house with a bunch of people they don't know, with no contact to the outside world (friends/family/tv/media), and it's just a stressful environment. when a person's stress level is through the roof it doesn't take all that much to elicit an emotional response (tears/anger/depression/etc)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

correction, he DID cry.

i kinda get it though, i mean they've been living in a house with a bunch of people they don't know, with no contact to the outside world (friends/family/tv/media), and it's just a stressful environment. when a person's stress level is through the roof it doesn't take all that much to elicit an emotional response (tears/anger/depression/etc)

Yea he got crazy upset.

I was happy when Wilkinson won too (in funny fashion), and was impressed that he could set aside the bad news he just got about his grandmother dying. Marc Stevens was a HUGE bust...way to go Kos!

I was happy when Wilkinson won too (in funny fashion), and was impressed that he could set aside the bad news he just got about his grandmother dying.

Oh man. I was already pulling for English before he got that call.. Afterwards I was praying for the poor guy. Mad heart he showed. I'm super proud of the guy and I don't even know him. lol

it sucks for him, but I'd be willing to bet that the timing was not like they showed. Hell it could have been in the first week of the taping, you never know.

I doubt they'd exploit his grandmother's death man.

They could have easily, and it wouldn't be surprising, but I highly doubt it.

Kos has always been a jerkoff. Watch the old episodes of TUF, he picks on Leben for having no father. The guy is a mental disease that needs diagnosing. The big guys a paramedic, saves peoples lives for all we know and Kos is asking him what hes accomplished? Im a fighter....duh.

The male nurse thing over and over shows he has no material left. They are not looping the tape to make him look bad. They dont have to try, he does it on his own.

I thought he had some wit but im seeing lately that he really doesnt have much to say thats funny anymore. I mean putting his hands on the medic? Loved itwhen he brought up the faking getting hit by a knee and losing a battle with peroxide bottle.

I hope GSP teaches this guy a lesson for 41/2 rds and humbles him. Like he did to bj penn. Kos is no bj either......

Even if Sevak was still in, setting him up against Bruce because of their prior arguement would hold no water since Sevak starting yelling at anyone who talked.

Anyone else feel Dane overreacted? You are separating a fight, of course someone might touch you. Kos going back and calmly talking to him adds to the bipolar or to the idea the whole arguement being a farce.

Wanted to use the word kayfabe, but the word is rather strange to me. The thought of people breaking character and them putting it together this way reminds me of the recent dream episode of southpark. "And it will be like a taco inside taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!"

hahah

that was a funny episode, especially the dude giving sound effects when the guy is explaining. south park has been on form since the break...except the last episode...that was hella borink

A wrestler with no guillotine defense equates to a man who is going to have a very unproductive mma career. However I think it sums up the quality of TUF now

Exactly the reason why we should be happy the UFC has smaller weight divisions now.;)

i hate watching TUF, nothing but a buncha idiots with no cardio or something 100% lacking. and the one episode I watch the guy who got guillotine'd by mckenzie (which is RETARDED in teh first place, look at his record id be watchin for the guillotine all fucking day) getts guillotined AGAIN by a fucking BOXER! are you serious and this was supposed to be the #1 guy on the show? lol. just shows why i never watch the shit

i hate watching TUF, nothing but a buncha idiots with no cardio or something 100% lacking. and the one episode I watch the guy who got guillotine'd by mckenzie (which is RETARDED in teh first place, look at his record id be watchin for the guillotine all fucking day) getts guillotined AGAIN by a fucking BOXER! are you serious and this was supposed to be the #1 guy on the show? lol. just shows why i never watch the shit

Isn't that the reason they put them in a house together thought? (except the obvious moneymaking purposes)

This show shows Dana and the UFC who is good and who isnt.

Oh man. I was already pulling for English before he got that call.. Afterwards I was praying for the poor guy. Mad heart he showed. I'm super proud of the guy and I don't even know him. lol

Lol, you know me, and I'm English, so you're cool :us: :ca: :us: (couldn't find the Union Jack, so have posted these and will squint...)

Yeah, I'm rooting for Aaron, too. What a great guy and a great attitude about everything, 'eh? I know it could be all for the cameras, but I doubt it.

I hope he gets to fight last in the next round, coz he was already banged up fighting the little "wrestler" chump.

Kos has always been a jerkoff. Watch the old episodes of TUF, he picks on Leben for having no father. The guy is a mental disease that needs diagnosing. The big guys a paramedic, saves peoples lives for all we know and Kos is asking him what hes accomplished? Im a fighter....duh.

The male nurse thing over and over shows he has no material left. They are not looping the tape to make him look bad. They dont have to try, he does it on his own.

I thought he had some wit but im seeing lately that he really doesnt have much to say thats funny anymore. I mean putting his hands on the medic? Loved itwhen he brought up the faking getting hit by a knee and losing a battle with peroxide bottle.

I hope GSP teaches this guy a lesson for 41/2 rds and humbles him. Like he did to bj penn. Kos is no bj either......

Man, what a great post, you nailed it brilliantly.Kos is an embarrassment to the sport.

Still, I've enjoyed laughing my ass off at him and will enjoy watching the pubic hair he has on his head continue to fall out.

I hope GSP hits Kos with a spinning back kick right in the gut, drops him with a straight right and finishes a la GNP within the first 2 minutes of round one.

Yet you DID watch it, correct? :P

I finally got to see last weeks episode because I missed it when it first aired and all I could think about was the plunger. Like I mean was that seriously the first thing kos thought about grabbing

Koscheck is certainly no angel, but in some unaired footage he explained why he did what he did and also apologised to the man's face.

Koscheck was wrong to do what he did by grabbing the guy by the throat etc but at least he had his reasons and was man enough to apologise afterwards and admit he was wrong.

As I said before, there's a lot of clever editing in TUF to portray the fighters how they want to which helps promote the fight. The video might not make him look much better but it does make him appear slightly less of a jerk.

The video can be seen here

Koscheck is certainly no angel, but in some unaired footage he explained why he did what he did and also apologised to the man's face.

Koscheck was wrong to do what he did by grabbing the guy by the throat etc but at least he had his reasons and was man enough to apologise afterwards and admit he was wrong.

As I said before, there's a lot of clever editing in TUF to portray the fighters how they want to which helps promote the fight. The video might not make him look much better but it does make him appear slightly less of a jerk.

The video can be seen here

seen that, saw this earlier

http://www.cracked.com/blog/a-book-insults-just-ufc/