TUF 12 - GSP vs Koscheck

Face Kicker

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fight with Michael Johnson?

yes b/c when they showed the clip for the next episode to show the final two match-ups this season ( final 4) Bruce was in his outfit and he only wears it when he has to do a stare off

yes b/c when they showed the clip for the next episode to show the final two match-ups this season ( final 4) Bruce was in his outfit and he only wears it when he has to do a stare off

Are you sure it just isn't Alex facing off with Michael at their weigh in?

Even though Nam won I'm still not impressed by him. If cody didnt have terrible cardio he would probably got a decision. He was able to control him in the clinch and if Cody can control him any of the other semi finalists will be able to. I think the semis will be Brookins vs English and Nam vs Johnson. Brookins vs Johnson in the finals.

Anyone really still think that Koscheck is not being edited out of context? REALLY? It was obvious who was the fuckhead in that situation, you saw the paramedic dude shout about how its different fighting in the real world and fighting in the octagon.

That being said, Koscheck is a fuckhead, but not for this.

Anyone really still think that Koscheck is not being edited out of context? REALLY? It was obvious who was the fuckhead in that situation, you saw the paramedic dude shout about how its different fighting in the real world and fighting in the octagon.

That being said, Koscheck is a fuckhead, but not for this.

No, he was still pretty much a fuckhead in this situation and every other one. Suddenly he gets a pardon cuz he offered a back handed apology? It didn't have shit to do with his guys, or if it did he shoulda checked himself a long time ago with all the Bullshit he's been giving Cody and actually showing up at the House to shit on GSP's guy after his win.

And I guess Koscheck pantsing the guy, Atacking him with a plunger, and continuously insulting the dudes profession previously should also just be forgotten?

Although I do almost feel sorry for him. It's got to suck to want to be a wise-ass so bad and not have the mental capacity to put anything together beyond Kindergarten insults. He's finally getting the camera time he's always wanted and even tho' his "wit" sounds written and rehearsed it's still on the level of a complete fukkin' retard.

No, he was still pretty much a fuckhead in this situation and every other one. Suddenly he gets a pardon cuz he offered a back handed apology? It didn't have shit to do with his guys, or if it did he shoulda checked himself a long time ago with all the Bullshit he's been giving Cody and actually showing up at the House to shit on GSP's guy after his win.

And I guess Koscheck pantsing the guy, Atacking him with a plunger, and continuously insulting the dudes profession previously should also just be forgotten?

Although I do almost feel sorry for him. It's got to suck to want to be a wise-ass so bad and not have the mental capacity to put anything together beyond Kindergarten insults. He's finally getting the camera time he's always wanted and even tho' his "wit" sounds written and rehearsed it's still on the level of a complete fukkin' retard.

+0.5

Bruce leeroy won. he only goes to the weigh-in's in that outfit. and they said dana picked the semi-finals and he was in it

i NEVER watch the "next time on..." stuff after a tv show, because i hate spoilers. i also never watch the "on this episode" stuff that they show before some tv shows, for the same reason.

that being said, didn't bruce leroy wear the yellow jumpsuit on his way into the ring for his preliminary fight? or was he wearing one of the kung fu gi's?

i NEVER watch the "next time on..." stuff after a tv show, because i hate spoilers. i also never watch the "on this episode" stuff that they show before some tv shows, for the same reason.

that being said, didn't bruce leroy wear the yellow jumpsuit on his way into the ring for his preliminary fight? or was he wearing one of the kung fu gi's?

when he's going to fight not in the weigh-ins

when he's going to fight not in the weigh-ins

Dude I'm sure they wouldn't make that mistake. Besides, I haven't heard any other source about the matter.

Could be reverse psychology type thing or something.

How do you know that he isnt being crossclipped in those clips too? I think he is a douche for what he said to Daley, not for what I see on a heavily edited TVshow.

I'm still sticking with Brookins and Johnson.

Phan is a good fighter, but I still see Johnson continuing to do what he's doing and use his wrestling and grind out a decision win.

Brookins vs Watson is interesting because you have two BJJ fighters facing each other, but I think this will come down to who has the better standing game. I see this one ending by TKO.

I'm still sticking with Brookins and Johnson.

Phan is a good fighter, but I still see Johnson continuing to do what he's doing and use his wrestling and grind out a decision win.

Brookins vs Watson is interesting because you have two BJJ fighters facing each other, but I think this will come down to who has the better standing game. I see this one ending by TKO.

Brookins is a wrestler. watson started off as an Muay thai fighter ( well JKD but he fought in MT) and then bjj but he is hit squads bjj coach

Late to the party, but the male nurse deserved to be choked. Mocking a guy who's on the show when you aren't? That's classless, considering the fighters can get kicked off the show for attacking someone. Kos stepped up before the hotheaded Armenian guys did, thank god. May have saved Saiko's chance to fight.

And after apologizing to Dane, he apologized to the prick who started all of it.

Kos is definitely immature and an attention-whore, but if you think he was the jackass in this, you are wrong. Tate was. It just sucks that Spike or Zuffa or whoever's responsible for editing the show chose to make Koscheck look bad instead of showing what actually happened.

Late to the party, but the male nurse deserved to be choked. Mocking a guy who's on the show when you aren't? That's classless, considering the fighters can get kicked off the show for attacking someone. Kos stepped up before the hotheaded Armenian guys did, thank god. May have saved Saiko's chance to fight.

And after apologizing to Dane, he apologized to the prick who started all of it.

Kos is definitely immature and an attention-whore, but if you think he was the jackass in this, you are wrong. Tate was. It just sucks that Spike or Zuffa or whoever's responsible for editing the show chose to make Koscheck look bad instead of showing what actually happened.

you're an idiot.

perhaps you didn't watch any of the prior episodes, or even the beginning of the episode in which kos choked him? you know, the parts where kos initiates the first shit-talking by incessantly trying to get under his skin by calling him a nurse about 50 times in a row? or the part where kos pulled the med-tech's shorts down? all the med-tech did is talk shit back to him, he wasn't the one who started it from the beginning. the fact that he can actually talk shit well, as opposed to kos (who has trouble stringing together more than 5 words into a coherent sentence above a 5th grade level), doesn't mean kos had the right to pants him or grab him by the throat. the funny part was that you could see kos blow a fuse when he FINALLY realized that he's too stupid to go punch-for-punch in a verbal sparring match, and that's when he grabbed him by the neck, since he's completely lacking in tact/character/selfcontrol/intelligence/etc and couldn't think of any other recourse.

kos is an ignorant douchebag bully, plain and simple.