TUF 12 - GSP vs Koscheck

Face Kicker

frankly i was surprised he didn't get a point taken away for grabbing the cage so much, and so blatantly just to stop the takedowns. he should have gotten a warning after the first time, and lost a point after the second time. that would have sent it to a third round, which would have been interesting (especially since the first two rounds were pretty boring)

Agreed. I thought the ref let far too much lean and pray "action" take place.

Glad "England", or Aaron Wilksinson, got the WC, he was by far the most deserving. With Stevens getting the other berth, it sets up another potential clash with Cody. How good would it be, and what would Koschecks face be like, if he guillotined him again?!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psycho grabbed the fence in the second rd too, so he would have lost a point in both rds.

and holy shit, fucking KOs grabbing Big Black's neck in the next episode? That is an all time low. The guy needs his ass handed to him BADLY

Psycho grabbed the fence in the second rd too, so he would have lost a point in both rds.

and holy shit, fucking KOs grabbing Big Black's neck in the next episode? That is an all time low. The guy needs his ass handed to him BADLY

Crossing my fingers that's the straw that breaks the Lil French Muay Thai guy's back and hes punts Koscheck's head in.

Crossing my fingers that's the straw that breaks the Lil French Muay Thai guy's back and hes punts Koscheck's head in.

if the thai guy is there and KTFO of ko's i would laugh so hard

That would kick ass. That little guy is scary.

Kos is playing on the whole heel thing way too much. I'm almost completely sure he isn't a complete dick like that in real life. Eh, I guess any publicity is good publicity right? Plus it makes for some good television.

Kos isn't really coming off as a dick. He just seems like that slow kid that people say he needs to stand up for himself and he takes it the wrong way and starts saying stuff to people that would never start problems anyway. Just ends up being really creepy.

werd, i had a laugh at that as well. he's either delusional, or just plain fucking stupid.

Or both. And seriously, Steven getting a wild card spot? That's just too unreal IMO. I hope Wilkinson kicks his ass for real this time, or just give him another choke within 20 seconds.

Or both. And seriously, Steven getting a wild card spot? That's just too unreal IMO. I hope Wilkinson kicks his ass for real this time, or just give him another choke within 20 seconds.

That would be epic. Kos is a tool and I think he must have taken a few hours to write a script for everything he said in this episode. Lastly I would love to see that big black "nurse" rip Kos's head off.

Hell yeah, another choke to Marc! And I am happy to see Alex vs Johnson, cuz I don't like both of these guys so it's good to see at least one of them is out for sure in the quarter. I would like Alex to lose first though, cuz he talks too much trash, so it's good to make him STFU first.

Kos is an utter retard, confirmed but i did have a serious LOL when he goes "poor canada..." then he goes back to retard mode by saying, "very easily to trick"

yeah that was hilarious; what a moron. especially considering he didn't even trick him, and gsp got exactly what he wanted by having bruce leroy and mike johnson fight lol. and the only two fighters that he gave any info about (none of which was a secret anyway), was bruce and mike.

I'm surprised Bruce and the Armenian's he pissed off aren't facing off. Then again, I could have got my Armenian's mixed up...

yea, the pissed armenian, sako (i think, :P) is out.

yeah that was hilarious; what a moron. especially considering he didn't even trick him, and gsp got exactly what he wanted by having bruce leroy and mike johnson fight lol. and the only two fighters that he gave any info about (none of which was a secret anyway), was bruce and mike.

would be even more hilarious if gsp is tooling him on the info but gosh, wot can i say about him, he needs help. managed to turn everything into a gsp conspiracy. hired the guy to wind him up. i hate people like that, if you cant take it, you have no business dishing it out. HE started shit with the guy, then gets pissed when the guys winning...loool...wot a fail.

yea, the pissed armenian, sako (i think, :P) is out.

Nah Sako won his fight.

Your thinking about Sevak.

But yea, they completely went overboard with making Kos a badguy this season. No one acts like that in real life, unless they're completely retarded. I know for a fact Kos isn't retarded for real. It just seems so unrealistic at this point. He picks on the giant black nurse-guy, and then blames GSP for paying him to mess around? That's bipolar as shit. So dumb.

It's all TV and ratings, a 7 day week of 24 hours a day edited into a 45 minute show, they only show what they want to show. I'm sure Koscheck while being an ass isn't as bad as they try and make out.

GSP is a great fighter but he's pretty damn boring on the show, I enjoy Koscheck's antics a lot more, I'm not a fan of his but at least it's entertaining.

as an aside, i thought it was hilarious when brookins pulled out the "some people like the cucumber better pickled" quote from chapelle's show :lol:

I caught that too.

Then it made me sad, because Chapelle's Show has ended.:(

Even if Sevak was still in, setting him up against Bruce because of their prior arguement would hold no water since Sevak starting yelling at anyone who talked.

Anyone else feel Dane overreacted? You are separating a fight, of course someone might touch you. Kos going back and calmly talking to him adds to the bipolar or to the idea the whole arguement being a farce.

Wanted to use the word kayfabe, but the word is rather strange to me. The thought of people breaking character and them putting it together this way reminds me of the recent dream episode of southpark. "And it will be like a taco inside taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!"

Anyone else feel Dane overreacted? You are separating a fight, of course someone might touch you. Kos going back and calmly talking to him adds to the bipolar or to the idea the whole arguement being a farce.

Dane Hyperventilated and almost cried becuz He grabbed Kos and Kos pushed him away. LOL.

That dudes a Fighter ferreal. :boxing:

I still have trouble believing Kos really picked up a plunger on national television and went at someone with it. The look on his face as he was trying to get the plunger pried out of the door after he shoved it thru seriously looked like one of my Pre K cousins getting ticked.