"Use vending"

hgathers

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah just 1. It wasn't going to be like that but then I realised a gym could hold a nutrition company to ransom. Let's say you (mr nutrition), ditch me as a gym and I still have some of your stock. I could just leave it sitting there so you can't partner with anyone else (because your stock can't be in more than 2 gyms at a time). That rules itself has to be in place so that e.g. NSN can't go and partner with multiple gyms, leave the gym but leave them with a load of stock, before moving on to someone new.

So yeah, the gym has to sell or delete all stock from your last partnership before you can get a new partnership.

ah, ok that makes sense.

i'm just spit-ballin' here, but perhaps something could be implemented where it's a contracted service for each individual supp, and a supp company can supply 3 different supplements, each to 2 different gyms (so 6 gyms in total)? at the end of the contract they can re-sign, or otherwise the supp co is released and free to sign with another gym. the gym can then sign with another supp co, but ONLY after the stock from the previous company is depleted. if contracts have a minimum length of 45 days (arbitrary number, but it seems fitting) this would pretty much eliminate the issue of one supp company supplying a ton of gyms at once.

this would allow a gym to be contracted with up to 3 different partners (one for each type of supp), which would in turn help out a lot more supp companies (since there are very few with high level supps in all three categories). i haven't really thought this through though, and it would of course likely take a bunch more programming, so i won't feel bad if you shoot down the idea right away :P

The owner of a nutrition company can't have his fighters purchase supps from his own store. How will this play out with the use of vending machines? For example, can my fighters purchase WGN products from their gym? If not, will they take them free of charge?

Not looking forward to this at all. :sad01_anim: The tedious work of managing possesions is already annoying enough.

Who the heck was asking for something like this anyway?

lol it seems like a relatively simple process Koos...

As a gym owner it will mean finding the partners, stocking , restocking, etc... Like I said just more tedious work that I don't care for.

My guess is the largest gyms will use more supplements than the gyms with smaller caps making it much more difficult to get high quality supplement companies to align with private gyms as well.

I could think of quite a few things that would actually make the game more fun but this definately does NOT add to the "fun factor" IMO.

As I understand it a lot of people don't think there's enough to do running a sup company or a gym and I think this was implemented to improve that area. It also makes running private gyms a bit harder which would probably be seen as a good thing, making big gyms slightly more competitive.

Sounds like a fun new addition, still think it would be great if clothing companies could get on board as well, perhaps having a set value for a 'training t shirt' or even 'towels' or something that offer a small morale boost and much like supplements are randomly bought by fighters from time to time.

As a gym owner it will mean finding the partners, stocking , restocking, etc... Like I said just more tedious work that I don't care for.

My guess is the largest gyms will use more supplements than the gyms with smaller caps making it much more difficult to get high quality supplement companies to align with private gyms as well.

I could think of quite a few things that would actually make the game more fun but this definately does NOT add to the "fun factor" IMO.

Well it's only supposed to provide a small boost, so I would guess that it isn't absolutely necessary to install a vending machine at your gym...especially a private one. If you want to take advantage however, you'll be willing to seek out partners, so it's really your decision to even use this update.

Well it's only supposed to provide a small boost, so I would guess that it isn't absolutely necessary to install a vending machine at your gym...especially a private one. If you want to take advantage however, you'll be willing to seek out partners, so it's really your decision to even use this update.

Staying competitive at a high level, which Koos definitely does, requires taking advantage of marginal benefits like this one.