"Use vending"

hgathers

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again im amazed at the intelligence of mike tycoon. as you read through the wiki for this you can see how well thought out this is and how much tact is involved. very impressed

i kinda like the random aspect of fighters buying supplements. its like another hidden

once again im amazed at the intelligence of mike tycoon. as you read through the wiki for this you can see how well thought out this is and how much tact is involved. very impressed

i kinda like the random aspect of fighters buying supplements. its like another hidden

+1

Sounds like a fun new addition, still think it would be great if clothing companies could get on board as well, perhaps having a set value for a 'training t shirt' or even 'towels' or something that offer a small morale boost and much like supplements are randomly bought by fighters from time to time.

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

it seems to me like the more a company is hyped the more that they could charge for there product in the vending machines. it wouldnt offer any added benefit to the products but it would add another strategy for success for nutcompany owners.

sponsorship spending vs vending machine revenue

it seems to me like the more a company is hyped the more that they could charge for there product in the vending machines. it wouldnt offer any added benefit to the products but it would add another strategy for success for nutcompany owners.

sponsorship spending vs vending machine revenue

Problem with this... Company hypes for sups and clothing companys is so broken is beyond funny... ok i dont mean broken as in "omfg its not working" but the system is about as flawed as a marshmellow fire guard. Major update required.

Problem with this... Company hypes for sups and clothing companys is so broken is beyond funny... ok i dont mean broken as in "omfg its not working" but the system is about as flawed as a marshmellow fire guard. Major update required.

yea its flawed because ppl are so willing to sign sponsorship deals for $1 or just not have one at all because there is no benefit to it.

yea its flawed because ppl are so willing to sign sponsorship deals for $1 or just not have one at all because there is no benefit to it.

Im guilty of accepting the $1 deals, as the system stands it seems like it makes no diffrence eaither way, as DougSupreme say's it needs a tune up before it can mean anything.

Is this live now because i went to my guys gym and it had a box to check for use vending

just now sent an offer. immediately after i was getting ready to spam every nutcompany on las vegas highstreet but you can only send one at a time. 'ol mike tycoon is a pretty smart cookie to recognize that would happen and prevent it before it happens :)

OK guys, we're off and running.

Let's call this phase one of it. I've set it up in a way that I think makes sense but I'm sure it can be improved with a few changes if necessary.

edit - I'll get a page up so managers can see what their fighters have bought tomorrow and link it from the gym public page (or something like that). You can also track purchases from the fighter finances page.

i wonder how many gyms are gonna go for the gold (160 supps) and get left grasping nothing but thin air because i see only 13 nutcompanies on the las vegas highstreet and A LOT more gyms than that lol

this should be interesting....until of course it starts getting exploited (multi alert level: high)

[edit] nevermind. ima moron