"Use vending"

hgathers

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[edit]nevermind, im a moron again

[edit] i wonder if these bottom feeders ever realized that they would all of the sudden become such a hot comidity. they'll wake up tomarrow morning to a bananza of unopenend mail.

I can't believe some guys still don't have their partners in place! Myself and a nutrition company owner came to terms as soon as we heard about this. I'm pretty excited about this more so for my fighters training than for the extra profit it'll generate for my gym. Perhaps I'll be able to afford more coaches now!!

You aren't buying from the nutrition company's stock - you're buying from the stockists. (i.e. the same place the nutrition company gets their stock from). Buying from the nutrition company would make no sense because their units are for 14 days and the vending machine units are for 1 day.

You aren't buying from the nutrition company's stock - you're buying from the stockists. (i.e. the same place the nutrition company gets their stock from).

oh okay -- i see then for the wait --- just wondering if its been tested if you tick vending and the gym doesnt have one or is out of stock does it still charge you? -- also just noticed on gym page that the gym logo is no longer showing but the vending machine is just wondering if this is the way its gonna stay

The logo alternates with vending on a random 50% chance. If you tick use and there is no stock, you don't use anything or get charged anything. To reitterate again, you won't buy supps every day anyway, just occasionally.

is there any way we can display both the gym logo and the vending label? i think that would be *neat*

We can alter the numbers in the future relating to how often people use the supplements vs how big an effect they have. I set it initially at using them quite infrequently but having a big-ish effect when they are used. We'll see how we get on with that though.

If people want more sales that's no problem - we can just decrease the effects they have by 30% and boost the sales by 30% to keep it even. I wanted to keep it relatively low though so you can't plan to expect sales at certain times and it's more of a nice surprise if a fighter only uses one every ~4 days.

Mike, i was trying the ol' soda machine trick trying to get a free supplement. But i got my hand stuck in the vending machine. Can you please help get me loose. I promise i wont do it again. :yeahright:

Looking for a nutrition company so I can stock their products in my gym.

Sent a bunch of pm's out.

"Already partnered with 2 people"

Just a big headache already.

ratio of gyms:nutrition companies is about 4or5:1, then you gotta consider at least half don't have a product over 150 so it becomes a lot closer to 10:1

I'd suggest a limit of 5 or more

The logo alternates with vending on a random 50% chance. If you tick use and there is no stock, you don't use anything or get charged anything. To reitterate again, you won't buy supps every day anyway, just occasionally.

Does the vending machine logo have a purpose? I don't really care for it much and would rather just have my gym logo appear if it doesn't. Just seems to take me to the nutrition shop...for which a link is already provided.