Nutrition partnership thread

MMATycoon

Still looking for a nutrition partner for my gym's vending machine, upping my bounty to 300k direct to manager for anyone with 158-160q supplements that will sign.

Looking for a nutrition partner for my private gym, Kingz MMA (London).

2 spots, open recently, all 160q. Hit me up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/22/2020 at 6:12 AM, Xyel said:

Looking for one-stock partnership for my gym, https://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=4641 - the idea is that we become partners, you stock my machine once and to the brim, and then we cancel the partnership -> with the newest change to how vending works, I will be able to slowly sell the stock while you can pursue other partnerships

Is this how it works now?  I thought that the stock had to be completely used up before the nutrient company could cancel the partnership?  Or at least, I believe that's how it used to be.  To prevent sup companies from doing just that, hopping from partner to partner 100 times.

11 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

Is this how it works now?  I thought that the stock had to be completely used up before the nutrient company could cancel the partnership?  Or at least, I believe that's how it used to be.  To prevent sup companies from doing just that, hopping from partner to partner 100 times.

You are correct - in the October update, there was once a line that it was changed to how I described it. Then I made the post, and then the October update note changed - was it a reversal or a correction of a typo, I don't know.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wheb is a good time to look for a partner . i have juist started a gym , would it be good to have already stocked and waiting or should you wait a few weeks to see how it spans out 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=4868

this is my gym anyway i have just opened giving it a go so hopefully it works for me

• 2 weeks later...