Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

I may be tempted to write one preview per week. Top five fights only. Will pretty much go to the highest bidder since it's to help pay gym fees. PM in game.

P.s, I have wrote before: BRC, IMMA, Reach, among a few others.

• 2 weeks later...

Eminence, the #1 Org in London and Top 10 Org in game is looking for a preview writer. It would be for 1 event on Saturday, which I would like for the top 5 fights to be previewed. Paying 25k per writeup.

I can do spot writing for an org:

I currently write weekly for Immortals and I have done my own mma show that is up too like 9 pages in microsoft word. I've done a ton of rp'ing and interviews with other managers and fighters and lots of previews- ask Peel Steel.

Have done some writing for the Siberian Fight League and did an org hype up story in Tycoon Times for him.

Did a preview for XFC for Mike Melton

Can't do too too many but can fill in here and there for an org for like a big card or something, I can do it anywhere down to like 5 days notice around there-ish.

PM me or just reply on here about rates, I usually let whoever decide... butttt cuz I've done sooo much writing and can do it in a half weeks notice I think i deserve a nice pay day(:

- Wellman

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1347833872pop.jpg

HMFL in Montreal is looking to hire a full time writer to preview/review the main cards on each event...pm me in game or reply here...willing to pay top dollar for good work!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1355675063UFLogoDecGOOD.png

We are looking for WRITERS.

UFL is doing a good amount of shows and I would like to see a write up for each and everyone of them because all the managers deserve to have something written about their fighters, regardless if they are the curtain jerker or main event.

With the amount of shows, I would prefer to have more than 1 writer to be able to cover the shows. The write up style is up to the writers, I however would prefer if they were similiar to keep the consistency going.

You do not need to have picture perfect English to write; I need reliability more then anything. A write up not delivered is a let down to me, the UFL and the managers and that's something I just don't want.

Hopefully I don't seem to demanding :P

Contact me if you are interrested, examples are welcome! And we can start discussing the job and pay.

- John