Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

I am a relatively new player to this game and am looking for an opportunity to help an org and earn a little extra money. I started a gym and would like to have a little cash to pump into it.

I think I would do well at preview writing or photoshop work (posters, skins, etc.). Since I am new, I do not have samples of my work. I do not expect to get paid unless you are fully satisfied, so no need to worry of getting the shaft. I will give you some custom examples of whatever you want.

Please contact me in game and we can talk!

Colin Connor

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=63965

I'm available to write, probably on an event by event basis for now.

I have done extensive fantasy writing over the past 5 years, and examples of that can be made available upon request. Writing comes pretty natural to me.

If you need a writer, drop me a PM and we can discuss things.

As the topic says i'm looking for a writer to write reviews for 2 events /week for my org BCL. Payment will be really good and I guarantee that you wont get disappointed.

Regards

/Ztarken

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

One of tycoon`s finest (usually top 5 globally) and oldest (since 08/2010) organization is searching quality writer. We pay heavily (10K/event) for a quality writeup. We have wicked roster and fair matchups so if you want to be part of something big, and need cash, contact me.

Aaron

El Presidente

Sauna Fights.

Vendetta Fighting Championship in La is looking for a full time writer. That will do previews and reviews of events and do fighter interviews to make things more interesting in VFC. We are willing to pay $3000/week. If interested pm me at the link below.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=55427

I'm going to open an org this week and I need a writer to do previews. Nothing major just one a week.

I also need someone to do a logo. I know this isn't that thread but a quick tangent can't hurt, I hope.

PM me and we can talk money.

Thanks

I am looking for a writer for my org to do previews and reviews. I don't have an event for a couple of weeks. But after this I plan on having them about once a week. We can discuss pay. Please PM me on my profile page. My Profile

Fighters First Championship is on the look-out for a writer. One preview a week with good money paid.

There is also the chance to make even more money with one off work such as previewing and reviewing the up-coming KT Tournament.

So if you want to join up as a regular writer and/or to do the tournament write-ups (one every 3 weeks) feel free to PM me-open to VIP and non-VIP managers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Rusty, I am 19, from Louisville, Kentucky but I am currently in the United States Army.

I am a experienced MMA journalist, being a writer for TheMMAKingdom.com

I was a sports jounalist in high school, and when I get to my first duty station, I am going to go to college to be a sports journalist.

I know MMA like it is the back of my hand, and I can write very good previews, reviews, important news, anything you are needing, I can do it and you will not be disappointed.

If you want to talk about it, just PM me.

Thank you, Rusty

I run The Immortals Playground in LA and am looking to hire a writer for reviews/previews. Canork out a deal that suits you. If your interested please please pm me in game.

Many Thanks

Paul

• 2 weeks later...