Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

I'm looking for a Review Writer .. for my Org in amsterdam.. PM me in game.. Pay is negiotiable ... I hold at least one event a week... I write the previews and like to do it with a little creative liscense... so if someone would be willing to try and mirror that kind of attitude,,, all the better

So I know tons of orgs are looking for writers and I'm going to add my name to the list.

I had plans to do all my own org's writing but I'm finding life a bit too busy at times to keep up with that.

I want to find someone talented and reliable and in order to make it interesting, I'm willing to offer not only in-game money ($5,000 a week or more, plus potentially a cut of event profits each week), but also real life money.

The money will be paid out each month and will be based on getting someone who is willing to stick it out long term, with bigger bonuses the longer the writer stays involved.

It obviously won't be a ton of money, but it will be a nice little bonus for something many people do for free.

My org holds one card a week and ultimately I'd be looking for one preview and one review, but if I find someone good who only does previews, or only does reviews that's fine too, as I can step up and do some of the other writing as well.

Please PM for details if you're interested and we can discuss. If you can, please also submit a sample of your writing.

Thanks.

All set at the moment. Thanks.

"...I've done a handful for illuminati, a good chunk for BKCC, and have been doing B2L/DiGNITY for 7 months. My work isn't amazingly creative but it's consistent. I rarely miss an assignment but do my best to give prior notice if I will. If you'd like references, Jake Waldren, Gary Coffey, and Dave Goodwin can vouch for me. With that said, the price for my work in the format linked below is comparatively high to some of the prices listed in this thread. Let's just say each preview costs more than the typical 5-6k. If you like what you see sampled below and feel you don't mind shelling out more than that to know what you're getting, on time every week, send me a message in-game. Thanks.

PS. I will be available starting next weekend preferably with payments up front.

Samples:

DiGNITY Previews

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23306&st=0

B2L Previews starting from 17

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17801&st=20

Hey Im willing to be a writer i have no previous work to show but im pretty sure i can hype it up a little bit for you. I have written for a couple of newspapers before. Im skilled in my writing a God given gift and if you arent pleased with my work i will give you all your money back.

If you have any questions or concerns give me a shout.

In game name is Thomas Jacket.

I'm looking for a writer for Throwdown FC in Helsinki. I'm just looking for someone to do previews and reviews for main card fights (Top 5 Fights). on the prelims all I'm looking for is the matchup and then results.

Wanting someone who could be hired to the company so VIP prefered, but not required. If the person sticks around for a while I'll be willing to purchase them a 3 month VIP. (3 months for 3 months) I'm looking to pay $2500 week since I'm lucky if I run 2 shows a week. Most of the time it's only 1 show a week. However the price is negotiable.

Contact me in via PM if interested!

I've recently got back into writing and I am looking to do single events/job by job work.

If you need an event covered on short notice, drop me a PM with details such as if you want specific fights with more coverage, all 10 fights done, or just to discuss the length of the write ups. I have done work and used to write for the Fire FC, NEFC, Crashforce and Hilo Bay Brawls and some others I may be forgetting.

Puzzles is hiring a writer. Previews are number one on the want list, reviews are also desired, and potential interviews if your into having some fun with it. We are all about making the experience the best it can be for the managers involved, not building monsters or making money its about havin fun and that includes our potential writer

message me in game if intreasted http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=49599

Need a writer?

I am looking for event by event work. Currently doing pre event work for Versus in London and have also done some of their post event work too. To see some of my work click the link below.

HERE

I wrote the news on the;

4 Oct

16 Oct

28 Oct

I have also done event posters should you require them.

HERE

HERE

PM me in-game for financial details and enquiries ------> HERE

Regards

EDIT: I have now found several working partnerships, I am still available for posters should you require them but I would be hard pushed to do any further write ups currently. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have bought VIP thinking i would start a Company but I doubt im going to,Instead im going to focus on the fighters part(managing,training...etc...) I have been playing the game for over a year but was inactive for a Long time.Im just returning to the game now but I am very passionate about it. Im looking for a Job as a writer with an organization that will last.

Below Is what I will Provide and What I am looking for in Return

***About me/What I can Provide and Do for your ORG***

-Well Im an Avid MMA fan, know a lot about the sport and have bought every UFC PPV for the last 5 years(IDK if thats something to be proud of cuz it is costly lol).I love the sport and really like this game because of how large and realistic the community is.

-I will Provide Written articles once a week, Twice if need and I will only write about the Main card so the main 4-5 Fights(Although if requested I will do extra work if it is an important undercard fight)

- I will committ time to the org and watch every play by play and fight,I do this because I notice a lot of writers just ramble on but really dont know much about the fighters and there history..I like to write about there history/style..etc.

-As time goes on and the more events ive written for you, the more I will know about the org and its fighters, so the write-ups will start to be more indepth and professional Looking.

-I am dedicated and want to stay for a long time with the org

-Looking to become an orgs Joe Rogan/Mike Goldberg :P

-All write ups will be spell and grammar checked(unline this post lol)

***What Im looking for***

-An owner that communicates well with his writer/writers

- A serious org with the drive to grow

-An org that will last a long time and not close when times are tough

HOW WILL I DECIDE WHICH ORG I CHOOSE?

-Well Org history

-Interest shown

-Detailed job offer write-up that shows a lot about you and the org

-Pay and org Prestige

PLEASE PM ME IN GAME with info and offer- (Colin Charles)- http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=35015

Thanks

Colin